stfu

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

stfu

Postby the cool kiddo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:57 am

ig it was good a minute ago but every thing has an expiration date. stop complaining and try making another server if you guys cant bare the state or play somewhere else (not being an ass towards the sever but come on). its a video game get over it if u have to restart its not mentally good for u to be so attached to something that isnt even real. u wont learn anything or gain anything from a minecraft server its for fun, its not ur life.

without an actual admin that has full control u cant do much to run the server, fucking believe it. if the owner wont come back he probably grew up and doesn't care about video games, like an average adult. minecraft isnt the problem for the lack of players, its the type of server. most minecraft kids are 12 that dont care about economy and just want to pvp on 1.8. there are only so many people that go on google and search "modern city roleplay and economy server". and with no one voting, u cant get players.

stop blaming staff, u cant expect them to do much on a dead server. with no owner some staff think they can do anything and ban random people.

dont comment about my grammer im on an alt as i dont want people know who i am. i quit in 2017 bc i knew it was just gonna get shittier. ban me from the forums idc i havent been on for a while.

u cant move a mountain but u can go around it.
fucking accept it
~Spider likes this post.

Re: stfu

Postby ~ADR » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:00 am

you seem to know a lot for someone who only joined a few months ago
3 people like this post.
Avara City Approved since 12/13/2018 Image
Inactive on server
Active on discord ARDash152004#8957

Postby 4K606 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:01 am

I love how who ever you are took time to create a new gmail, then an account, and put a vpn on. You obviously care out this server and have an attachment to it otherwise you wouldnt of made this post.
3 people like this post.
Surplus Discord: https://discord.gg/TbWcvKT
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Evaluator

"Solitude is dangerous. It's very addictive.
It becomes a habit after you realise how
peaceful and calm it is. It's like you don't want
to deal with people anymore because they
drain your energy."
- Jim Carrey

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:02 am

the cool kiddo wrote:ig it was good a minute ago but every thing has an expiration date. stop complaining and try making another server if you guys cant bare the state or play somewhere else (not being an ass towards the sever but come on). its a video game get over it if u have to restart its not mentally good for u to be so attached to something that isnt even real. u wont learn anything or gain anything from a minecraft server its for fun, its not ur life.

without an actual admin that has full control u cant do much to run the server, fucking believe it. if the owner wont come back he probably grew up and doesn't care about video games, like an average adult. minecraft isnt the problem for the lack of players, its the type of server. most minecraft kids are 12 that dont care about economy and just want to pvp on 1.8. there are only so many people that go on google and search "modern city roleplay and economy server". and with no one voting, u cant get players.

stop blaming staff, u cant expect them to do much on a dead server. with no owner some staff think they can do anything and ban random people.

dont comment about my grammer im on an alt as i dont want people know who i am. i quit in 2017 bc i knew it was just gonna get shittier. ban me from the forums idc i havent been on for a while.

u cant move a mountain but u can go around it.
fucking accept it

Vry smrt, ys staf cant du anithng
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby the cool kiddo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:09 am

4K606 wrote:I love how who ever you are took time to create a new gmail, then an account, and put a vpn on. You obviously care out this server and have an attachment to it otherwise you wouldnt of made this post.

I lOve HoW wHo eVEr yoU ARe tOok TiMe to cReATe a NEw gMAil, thEn aN aCcOuNt, anD pUT a VPn oN. YoU oBvIoUsLy carE ouT thIs sErVer aNd hAvE aN aTtAcHmeNt to It otHeRWise yOu woUlDnt of maDe tHiS pOSt.

make another server

Postby the cool kiddo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:10 am

~ADR wrote:you seem to know a lot for someone who only joined a few months ago

i joined today

Postby 4K606 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 am

the cool kiddo wrote:

i joined today

He quit in 2017. He has nothing better to do right now than create a topic on how his ""old"" server is dying.
Idk about you but I don't have $200 to spare.

*Cough* *Cough* MrNuggly *Cough* *Cough*
Surplus Discord: https://discord.gg/TbWcvKT
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Evaluator

"Solitude is dangerous. It's very addictive.
It becomes a habit after you realise how
peaceful and calm it is. It's like you don't want
to deal with people anymore because they
drain your energy."
- Jim Carrey

Postby OmnieDD » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:28 am

lmao what even is this post
~ManoMan likes this post.
Mayor of Silver Lake
CEO of Omnie Inc. Retail
Co-Owner of Stellar Apartments and Shops

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:40 am

4K606 wrote:
the cool kiddo wrote:

i joined today

He quit in 2017. He has nothing better to do right now than create a topic on how his ""old"" server is dying.
Idk about you but I don't have $200 to spare.

*Cough* *Cough* MrNuggly *Cough* *Cough*

We should choose a victor for the new ownership and make a donation fund, also cool kid, stop, your wrong. And no stuff you.
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Spider » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:43 am

I love this kid

Last edited by ~Spider on Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
2 people like this post.
HelloMiners Millionaire SpiderPig2323
----------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 13th 2016
Networth: F4,000,000
Top Balance: F2,500,000
Battle Place Host
----------------------------------------------------------

Next