Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Hello Miners is Failing.


Hello Miners is Failing.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Woof__ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:09 pm

Nova wrote:
Woof__ wrote:Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some
other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?


I've offered multiple times (even before my major punishments) to come in as a developer. I mean it's not even like HM needs a real developer. They mainly just need a competent person to arrange all the plugins on a private server and eventually port everything over to the main build.

Yeah but only Tedde or Sk by now can make you a developer, admins dont have the power to change the ranks, I don't even think that ArcticWinter does either.
Image

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Woof__ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:17 pm

Nova wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:I do however does it make it right that you did say things? I don't care who it was. You all should be punished if you said the inappropriate things. That's just uncalled for. Its disgusting. You realize if you were over 18 you could get put as a sex offender for those actions? All of you...


Have you not seen the countless times I have said what I did was not okay? Also you do realize what the sex offender registry is right? You can not get put on there for things you say. The only way you can get put on that list is if you have sexual contact with someone 5 years younger than you who is under 18 years of age. Everyone in that call was within 1.5 years of age so even there was sexual contact nothing would be illegal. Not to mention the fact that you can't even get put on that list until you're over the age of 16.

Also ya'll are just hardheaded rn, ofc we all are. But you're all just proving my point, this community is literally failing, and you're getting salty and saying swears for the wrong reasons. Nova ofc did say some real bad stuff but seriously, we don't need to bring up the report again since this is a post about the server literally dying.
Image

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:44 pm

Woof__ wrote:
Nova wrote:
Woof__ wrote:Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some
other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?


I've offered multiple times (even before my major punishments) to come in as a developer. I mean it's not even like HM needs a real developer. They mainly just need a competent person to arrange all the plugins on a private server and eventually port everything over to the main build.

Yeah but only Tedde or Sk by now can make you a developer, admins dont have the power to change the ranks, I don't even think that ArcticWinter does either.


Admins have OP, console, and all permissions. Certain admins have more console access then others, such as file management, etc.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:26 am

soccerboy61 wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.



We are failing. You dont know why he was banned so why call him names. If we werent failing with staff corruption then he wouldn't have been banned in the first place. So why don't you fuck off and stop calling people names and trying to start arguments when hes saying what everyones thinking.

Right because we want someone who admitted to putting porn links, asking for dick pics, and making gross comments on our server? You are just defending your friend.
~Doodle wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.


This man wasn't on the call, has never taken part in any discussions, doesn't have a clue what was said, has no idea who was involved and no idea what the ages were on the call. Mate, get a grip.


You once again are just defending someone who spart has clearly shown evidence that he shouldn't be on the server. If you would look at some of the comments that were made, it was disgusting. The fact that any of you can even defend those comments and actions... shame on you




I was never really friends with nova. He was banned because deitnerb didnt like what he was saying to his friends who were within 2 years of his age. Everything he said was clearly a joke and everybody knows he was banned because staff wanted to get rid of him.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image
Image



Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:17 am

fluffythebunnyx wrote:I was never really friends with nova. He was banned because deitnerb didnt like what he was saying to his friends who were within 2 years of his age. Everything he said was clearly a joke and everybody knows he was banned because staff wanted to get rid of him.


Why do I feel like this is more accurate then it should be? (also to be completely honest with you, I kinda disliked you Fluffy before I actually talked to you on instagram and such, kinda shows how assumptions a lot of times are wrong)
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Camel » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:32 am

Nova wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:I was never really friends with nova. He was banned because deitnerb didnt like what he was saying to his friends who were within 2 years of his age. Everything he said was clearly a joke and everybody knows he was banned because staff wanted to get rid of him.


Why do I feel like this is more accurate then it should be? (also to be completely honest with you, I kinda disliked you Fluffy before I actually talked to you on instagram and such, kinda shows how assumptions a lot of times are wrong)

so do you admit what you did was wrong or not? very confusing what appeal do you want us to look at
~Camel
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast, Toronto, and Starling

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Cheerios32 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 5:42 am

As this is not an appeal topic, could we maybe cut the debate about what Nova did? It's starting to get pretty vicious.
2 people like this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in


To those who said I could never be rich:
Image

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:12 pm

Camel wrote:
Nova wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:I was never really friends with nova. He was banned because deitnerb didnt like what he was saying to his friends who were within 2 years of his age. Everything he said was clearly a joke and everybody knows he was banned because staff wanted to get rid of him.


Why do I feel like this is more accurate then it should be? (also to be completely honest with you, I kinda disliked you Fluffy before I actually talked to you on instagram and such, kinda shows how assumptions a lot of times are wrong)

so do you admit what you did was wrong or not? very confusing what appeal do you want us to look at


For those who don't want to read all of what I typed below:

I believe what I did was wrong but I also believe certain things from the call were taken out of context. Yes, things said in the call were jokes. If you want to take that as me not thinking what I said was wrong then so be it. Ya'll still have some delusion that to be un-banned I have to admit I asked young girls for nudes when I never did. Ridiculous.



I've made my opinion pretty clear Camel. While I believe what I did wasn't okay I also believe that staff took things out of context.

I believe what I did was wrong but I believe it shouldn't have warranted a ban on the server due to the circumstances of it happening in a discord voice call. Yes, things I said were jokes. I never asked anyone for nudes, Spartan tried to play it off like I was asking 13 year old girls things like that when everyone in that call knew that I wasn't. We had been calling everyday for multiple hours three days prior to Ben even joining the call. The day we were calling wasn't even the day the discord was posted in the chat, the only reason the discord was posted in chat was so people could come read fan fictions with us (appropriate ones) while we were in the in-game hot tub. The only reason Ben was in the discord was because he was friends with Jazzy. I mean literally the original intention of the discord was to avoid the 10 member group limit on discord. I mean I still find it funny how Missile (sorry if you didn't want me saying this) had no issue with what we were doing but the second Ben does I get a 10.2 month ban? It seems a bit ironic. Me and Ben had issues before anything with the discord stuff, he was one of the staff members I despised. He purposefully recorded me to get me banned.

I have never made a big deal about any of this discord shit, I mean I have countless logs of certain staff members (who I wont name) spamming me on discord, calling me names/cuss words, etc. Also the fact I had my instagram harassed awhile back by HM players but I never made an issue out of any of it? The Minecraft server and other private social platforms should stay separate. Like what, are you gonna ban Tedde because he gets drunk on his own time? No. Are you gonna ban Beta or any of the old admins because they used to cuss a lot in private calls and on the server? No.
2 people like this post.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:29 pm

Ok one last thing about nova.

Everybody knows he wasn't really banned for sexual chat on a private discord. Myself and many other players have said things worse that he has (both with friends) in HM public chat. Now if he had being banned for talking about fanfictions or sharing diagrams of a penis or whatever it was then wouldnt myself and 70% of players find ourselves in a similar position?
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image
Image



Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Wed Aug 14, 2019 9:07 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:Ok one last thing about nova.

Everybody knows he wasn't really banned for sexual chat on a private discord. Myself and many other players have said things worse that he has (both with friends) in HM public chat. Now if he had being banned for talking about fanfictions or sharing diagrams of a penis or whatever it was then wouldnt myself and 70% of players find ourselves in a similar position?


Oh, I forgot all about the diagram. I just remember linking pictures of dildos and that one guy was calling them coat hangers.

PreviousNext