Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Hello Miners is Failing.


Hello Miners is Failing.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby soccerboy61 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:41 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.



We are failing. You dont know why he was banned so why call him names. If we werent failing with staff corruption then he wouldn't have been banned in the first place. So why don't you fuck off and stop calling people names and trying to start arguments when hes saying what everyones thinking.

Right because we want someone who admitted to putting porn links, asking for dick pics, and making gross comments on our server? You are just defending your friend.
~Doodle wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.


This man wasn't on the call, has never taken part in any discussions, doesn't have a clue what was said, has no idea who was involved and no idea what the ages were on the call. Mate, get a grip.


You once again are just defending someone who spart has clearly shown evidence that he shouldn't be on the server. If you would look at some of the comments that were made, it was disgusting. The fact that any of you can even defend those comments and actions... shame on you

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:07 pm

soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.


I was a dumb ass 15 year old kid who said some not okay things to other kids that were at most 1.5 years younger than me. If you think that makes me a "sick fuck" then okay, I'm sorry.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:09 pm

~Ryan wrote:I get that, but I think Nova means taking into account popularity and activeness.


Yeah, kind of. I mean by "popular" they are a liked and respected player that people trust. While I'm a "known" player I wouldn't consider my self a "popular" figure. That goes for a lot of other people as well.
~Ryan likes this post.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:13 pm

soccerboy61 wrote:Right because we want someone who admitted to putting porn links, asking for dick pics, and making gross comments on our server? You are just defending your friend.

You once again are just defending someone who spart has clearly shown evidence that he shouldn't be on the server. If you would look at some of the comments that were made, it was disgusting. The fact that any of you can even defend those comments and actions... shame on you


Okay, I'm done with this shit. I never put porn links in chat, only discord (because I was an "edgy" 15 year old), I never once asked for dick pics (last time I checked females don't have a penis), never made gross comments on the server (only on discord).

Spart doesn't know shit about me. You need to learn that SJW's shouldn't be trusted.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:17 pm

Lin wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.


What he did makes him a sick fuck? Man... Nova's actions mean nothing to me compared to shit I've seen online.


I will agree what I did wasn't okay but what you said is correct. There are literally grown ass men who try to trick little girls into sending nudes. My best friend killed her self because she was taken advantage of by multiple guys, she was gullible, she had her nudes leaked... bless her soul. Any of you people that want to hate on me I suggest you look at my music and actually listen to my words because I have never once asked a girl for nudes, sex, etc. I am so against that shit that I am literally crying right now. Literally my album is named after the girl who killed her self. Like I am so sick of this, soccerboy has no clue who I am...

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:27 pm

This is the complete logs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kb- ... EJa2S3wv4s

These should have been made public long ago.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby soccerboy61 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:02 pm

Nova wrote:This is the complete logs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kb- ... EJa2S3wv4s

These should have been made public long ago.

These logs just proved sparts evidence. You put porn websites in that, talked inappropriately multiple times, and literally made a fool of yourself. Can we please just forum ban this kid already? The amount of shit that's come from him is just not worth it

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:15 pm

soccerboy61 wrote:
Nova wrote:This is the complete logs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kb- ... EJa2S3wv4s

These should have been made public long ago.

These logs just proved sparts evidence. You put porn websites in that, talked inappropriately multiple times, and literally made a fool of yourself. Can we please just forum ban this kid already? The amount of shit that's come from him is just not worth it


You do realize that not everything in those logs were said by me....

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby soccerboy61 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Nova wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:
Nova wrote:This is the complete logs.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1kb- ... EJa2S3wv4s

These should have been made public long ago.

These logs just proved sparts evidence. You put porn websites in that, talked inappropriately multiple times, and literally made a fool of yourself. Can we please just forum ban this kid already? The amount of shit that's come from him is just not worth it


You do realize that not everything in those logs were said by me....

I do however does it make it right that you did say things? I don't care who it was. You all should be punished if you said the inappropriate things. That's just uncalled for. Its disgusting. You realize if you were over 18 you could get put as a sex offender for those actions? All of you...

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:46 pm

soccerboy61 wrote:I do however does it make it right that you did say things? I don't care who it was. You all should be punished if you said the inappropriate things. That's just uncalled for. Its disgusting. You realize if you were over 18 you could get put as a sex offender for those actions? All of you...


Have you not seen the countless times I have said what I did was not okay? Also you do realize what the sex offender registry is right? You can not get put on there for things you say. The only way you can get put on that list is if you have sexual contact with someone 5 years younger than you who is under 18 years of age. Everyone in that call was within 1.5 years of age so even there was sexual contact nothing would be illegal. Not to mention the fact that you can't even get put on that list until you're over the age of 16.

PreviousNext