Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Hello Miners is Failing.

Hello Miners is Failing.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby soccerboy61 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:46 am

Nova wrote:
Woof__ wrote:Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some
other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?

I've offered multiple times (even before my major punishments) to come in as a developer. I mean it's not even like HM needs a real developer. They mainly just need a competent person to arrange all the plugins on a private server and eventually port everything over to the main build.

Dude if you took all this time you cared about a server that you are banned from, and put it towards something productive... You might actually get a lot done. You could get good grades, get a job, do something with your life. Instead you sit here on a forum of Hellominers and tell us what needs to be done to succeed. A BANNED PLAYER is telling us what we need to change. You should honestly just take a step back and think about what you did to be banned. Why on earth would we want you even on the server? I honestly wished that they would forum ban you at this point.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:46 am

Gerhard wrote:I'd like to say that staff are not chosen if they are popular. I had never even heard of Cheerios when he became a staff member....

It's because most of the staff are newer players. I think the staff should be the most popular and active players, that's how it used to be.

Postby hmslanders » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:54 am

soccerboy61 wrote:
Nova wrote:
Woof__ wrote:Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some
other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?

I've offered multiple times (even before my major punishments) to come in as a developer. I mean it's not even like HM needs a real developer. They mainly just need a competent person to arrange all the plugins on a private server and eventually port everything over to the main build.

Dude if you took all this time you cared about a server that you are banned from, and put it towards something productive... You might actually get a lot done. You could get good grades, get a job, do something with your life. Instead you sit here on a forum of Hellominers and tell us what needs to be done to succeed. A BANNED PLAYER is telling us what we need to change. You should honestly just take a step back and think about what you did to be banned. Why on earth would we want you even on the server? I honestly wished that they would forum ban you at this point.

You know nothing about me at all. I could sit here all day and be like "I've worked for this company, and this company, etc." but I'm not like that. You know literally nothing about me but you want to sit here and pretend like you do. Just because I have been banned doesn't define my maturity, character, knowledge, or ability. I mean from 2013-early 2017 I had never been banned or punished at all. If you knew anything about me you would know I have owned four Minecraft servers, four Minecraft which all had over 250 concurrent players on at a time. I know how servers are meant to be ran and I know that HM is doing it the wrong way from my point of view and my experience. I don't know everything and I wont pretend like I do. HCM was my childhood and I care deeply about it. I don't care if I'm ever un-banned in game, I will do anything in my power to make Hello Miners a better place.

Postby SidedSuns » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:27 am

Nova wrote:
Gerhard wrote:I'd like to say that staff are not chosen if they are popular. I had never even heard of Cheerios when he became a staff member....

It's because most of the staff are newer players. I think the staff should be the most popular and active players, that's how it used to be.

As someone else said (I'll edit their name in), it's not about popularity. It's how they treat others, their skill in staff-related jobs (being kind to rude people while still shutting them down, etc.), and more things. I presume the HelloMiners staff discord doesn't go "Guys...We should hire BartBoys3 because everyone likes him darn it!" They access the recommendations they get for this first-person, and observer this person's actions in the game.

It was Cake. Also, after scrolling, I realized that you said "That's the way it used to be" I think the mindset of "It was like that!" as a confirmation of your opinions isn't right.
CakeDevil275 wrote:I don't think it's about popularity, I like to think it's about being kind and helpful.
So good job with that xP
Last edited by SidedSuns on Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby ~Ryan » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:30 am

SidedSuns wrote:
Nova wrote:

As someone else said (I'll edit their name in), it's not about popularity. It's how they treat others, their skill in staff-related jobs (being kind to rude people while still shutting them down, etc.), and more things. I presume the HelloMiners staff discord doesn't go "Guys...We should hire BartBoys3 because everyone likes him darn it!" They access the recommendations they get for this first-person, and observer this person's actions in the game.

I get that, but I think Nova means taking into account popularity and activeness.
Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole.

Discord Tag: ~Ryan#0034

Networth: ~250k

Postby soccerboy61 » Tue Aug 13, 2019 4:05 am

How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.
~Bloom likes this post.

Postby Gerhard » Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:38 pm

soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.

Socc...there is absolutely no reason to use such colorful language :|

You make yourself look just as much as a horrible person
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Postby Lin » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:36 pm

soccerboy61 wrote:How you are right in the fact that I might not know you, I do know why you were banned. You shouldn't even be allowed to come onto the forums after what was said. You are a sick fuck. And for you to come and said we are failing, Fuck you.

What he did makes him a sick fuck? Man... Nova's actions mean nothing to me compared to shit I've seen online.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Owner of Chiyoko
Founder of the Discord Moderator Team
First person to do the Unknown Island 2.0!

Postby ~Doodle » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:02 pm

This man wasn't on the call, has never taken part in any discussions, doesn't have a clue what was said, has no idea who was involved and no idea what the ages were on the call. Mate, get a grip.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:41 pm

We are failing. You dont know why he was banned so why call him names. If we werent failing with staff corruption then he wouldn't have been banned in the first place. So why don't you fuck off and stop calling people names and trying to start arguments when hes saying what everyones thinking.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

PreviousNext