Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Hello Miners is Failing.

Hello Miners is Failing.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:46 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:
Nova wrote:6. To my knowledge you are 14 Camel? In my honest opinion age doesn't define maturity but if you can't show maturity then there is no argument.

camel is 14? wth i never knew that i thought he was like some bloke in his 20s

I'm not sure he is, RJ met him and said he was like 17-20
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
Office in DTR HQ South Block

Postby Woof__ » Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:52 pm

Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some
other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?
CoolPaisie101 likes this post.

Postby ~Felix » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:03 pm

Woof__ wrote:Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some
other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?

Romias, strange, ultra, camels, and Spartan. Stellar lineup. :lol:

Postby Cheerios32 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:23 pm

Woof__ wrote:Well, if SK isn't gonna come back then we need a new technician, which may never happen, unless Travco decides for some reason to come back

Having said that, if this was popularity thing how did I become staff?

Anyhow, I've said this before but if anyone has any suggestions they want to discuss (ideally those which do not involve new plugins) my dms are always open (InsertCheerios#9490).
Zyra_bot likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby CakeDevil275 » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:33 pm

Woof__ wrote:Also I think I could staff on the server, tho I'm pretty sure it's based on popularity, like how Jenica was made staff, and some other people, also ffs staff you let someone like Romias become staff..? seriously?

I don't think it's about popularity, I like to think it's about being kind and helpful.
So good job with that xP
2 people like this post.
CakeDevil_275
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chairman of Downtown Real Estate [DTR]
Office in DTR HQ South Block

Postby hmslanders » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:55 pm

~Felix wrote:

Romias, strange, ultra, camels, and Spartan. Stellar lineup. :lol:

Romias is admin?

Postby hmslanders » Mon Aug 12, 2019 10:58 pm

I've offered multiple times (even before my major punishments) to come in as a developer. I mean it's not even like HM needs a real developer. They mainly just need a competent person to arrange all the plugins on a private server and eventually port everything over to the main build.

Postby hmslanders » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:00 pm

Actually I might take back what I previously said. There are a lot of plugins that still aren't compatible with 1.13+. Those plugins would need to be custom coded or re-coded.

Postby SidedSuns » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:02 pm

Soooo... Anyone ever gonna offer anything? Tell me about the good ol' days in your post. Don't forget to tell me what kind of toxicity you're quoting? Also, put a solution, as most of these quotes are complaining.
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby Gerhard » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:36 pm

I'd like to say that staff are not chosen if they are popular. I had never even heard of Cheerios when he became a staff member....
2 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

PreviousNext