Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Error with cars texture pack

Error with cars texture pack

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Error with cars texture pack

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:49 pm

Ok so I'm not sure if anyone else has witnessed this but I have, If you have any issues loading 1.12.2+ it may be due to the cars texture pack for this server so make sure to log onto 1.12.2 and disable it first! I only found this out when I disabled the pack due to it making random items look like cars on other servers and then 1.13 worked.

This is the error message I got:

Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Re: Error with cars texture pack

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:40 am

Every time I spawn a vehicle it just spawns a floating diamond axe.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby PrinceAdam » Sat Aug 10, 2019 3:45 am

~Bmatt wrote:Every time I spawn a vehicle it just spawns a floating diamond axe.

Probably because you didn't download the texture pack.
ViHQ likes this post.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby mrminer02 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 4:31 am

Hey, I've had this specific issue, too, when I try to play in newer versions, but I haven't figured out a solution other than disabling the vehicle resource pack.
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Oyster Cove is currently on over 1 million forsals of land!!
Oyster Cove official topic here: viewtopic.php?f=286&t=28964

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:09 am

PrinceAdam wrote:
~Bmatt wrote:Every time I spawn a vehicle it just spawns a floating diamond axe.

Probably because you didn't download the texture pack.

Oh nevermind I have it I just changed the texture after joining. oops lol
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby ~Baz » Sat Aug 10, 2019 5:29 am

fluffythebunnyx wrote:Ok so I'm not sure if anyone else has witnessed this but I have, If you have any issues loading 1.12.2+ it may be due to the cars texture pack for this server so make sure to log onto 1.12.2 and disable it first! I only found this out when I disabled the pack due to it making random items look like cars on other servers and then 1.13 worked.

This is the error message I got:

ive had this same exact problem, i just deleted the options.txt under .minecraft, which works too

Postby ~Bloom » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:14 am

The plugin crashes minecraft if you play anything other than 1.12 I believe.
You should disable the texture pack in 1.12 before transitioning to anything else. ;)

CEO of WonderWorld Parks & Resorts. Hellominers Largest Theme Park Project

Check out our forum topic!
https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=168&t=34296

Networth 5.4 Million

Postby ~Lero » Sat Aug 10, 2019 11:01 am

Should just disable cars in general.. I have an axe that I can’t fully repair because it gets stuck being a car and won’t repair further.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Doodle » Sat Aug 10, 2019 1:59 pm

~Lero wrote:Should just disable cars in general.. I have an axe that I can’t fully repair because it gets stuck being a car and won’t repair further.

Gonna be one hell of a told you so soon.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!