Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion We need change

We need change

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

We need change

Postby soccerboy61 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:38 am

Hello all!

As I have become more active on the server again, I have noticed many things. We have a lack of leadership on the server. I very rarely see staff members on except for Oza, Raven and few others. The events are lame, we get no new content except for fucking cars which is not what we needed. WHAT WE DO need is to fucking get our heads out of our asses and actually make progress on the goals we set. We have no new money sources. We have been at 1.12 for 2 years. We have no leadership.
I know my say means absolutely nothing to the higher staff members. Even though I have been here longer than all of them for the most part I have come to realize that they do what they want when they want. I love all the staff to death but this has turned bad really quick. Its summer and we barely have 10 players on and its the weekend. Come on guys!

-Socc
7 people like this post.

Re: We need change

Postby ~Felix » Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:52 am

we know lmao it's a joke
FMDIAMOND likes this post.

Postby PrinceAdam » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:35 am

We have money sources. I earn 90% of my money from voting.
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 1:46 am

lol u got it wrong. the active staff that actually come on are camel, raven, oza, and Nico but that's still bad that only 4 are good. where are u strange?????
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:23 am

soccerboy61 wrote:Hello all!

As I have become more active on the server again, I have noticed many things. We have a lack of leadership on the server. I very rarely see staff members on except for Oza, Raven and few others. The events are lame, we get no new content except for fucking cars which is not what we needed. WHAT WE DO need is to fucking get our heads out of our asses and actually make progress on the goals we set. We have no new money sources. We have been at 1.12 for 2 years. We have no leadership.
I know my say means absolutely nothing to the higher staff members. Even though I have been here longer than all of them for the most part I have come to realize that they do what they want when they want. I love all the staff to death but this has turned bad really quick. Its summer and we barely have 10 players on and its the weekend. Come on guys!

-Socc

One of the biggest problems we are currently running into is that the server is quickly running out of space and admins dont have a way to expand it. We have been talking with Tedde, but even that has been slow going due to Tedde focusing more on his company. Also we are lacking a technician and admins dont have the proper access to update to the latest version. As for events, we seem to have ran into a dry spell. I myself am finding a lack of creativity for mobs and items. I did make some changes to the vote crates recently and Im planning on adding more to them sometime soon, I just dont know when that will be.

CoolPaisie101 wrote:lol u got it wrong. the active staff that actually come on are camel, raven, oza, and Nico but that's still bad that only 4 are good. where are u strange?????

I have been spending more time with my daughter lately, because starting September 4th, she starts school. So I wont really be able to spend much time during the week with her and be able to teach her more than what school can. Come September though, Im sure you will see more of me around both the server and the forums.
9 people like this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:39 am

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
CoolPaisie101 wrote:lol u got it wrong. the active staff that actually come on are camel, raven, oza, and Nico but that's still bad that only 4 are good. where are u strange?????

I have been spending more time with my daughter lately, because starting September 4th, she starts school. So I wont really be able to spend much time during the week with her and be able to teach her more than what school can. Come September though, Im sure you will see more of me around both the server and the forums.

aw strange we all know that you barely play no matter whats ur kids doing
2 people like this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:40 am

fluffy that was so rude. he has a kid and loves the kid. he cant do that?
2 people like this post.
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby natedogg723 » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:04 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:fluffy that was so rude. he has a kid and loves the kid. he cant do that?

yeah come on fluffy, just wait till you have a kid you wouldnt even have time to write that post lol
4 people like this post.
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Postby StickMan » Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:43 am

Honestly why do you all give strange so much shit about being a father, he’s always gonna put his family over a Minecraft server. Smh and you wonder why he’s so inactive :roll:
8 people like this post.
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby Woof__ » Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:28 am

Tedde just needs to hire technicians

Next