Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Question about a pending report?

Question about a pending report?

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Question about a pending report?

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:41 am

~Felix wrote:Sooooooo, are any reports including this one going to be responded to?

Probably not
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby ~Felix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Bump!

Postby ~Felix » Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:02 pm

Why has this taken almost a month now? Shouldn’t he at least be temporarily demoted like I was? I don’t understand....
FMDIAMOND likes this post.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Mon Aug 12, 2019 8:12 am

~Felix wrote:Sooooooo, are any reports including this one going to be responded to?

Doodles one has 31 days now, I doubt you will see the end of yours, also have you noticed almost every post that wasn’t by an admin in this topic was liked a lot, I mean fluffys meme was liked 9 times lol. Anyway good luck and strap your self in for a looooong time.
owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:15 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:

Doodles one has 31 days now, I doubt you will see the end of yours, also have you noticed almost every post that wasn’t by an admin in this topic was liked a lot, I mean fluffys meme was liked 9 times lol. Anyway good luck and strap your self in for a looooong time.

32 days. Unbanned tomorrow or something so they probably won't actually read the appeal until I'm unbanned because that's what non HM staff do.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Felix » Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:02 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:Image

i spent like 5 minutes on this 8-)

In accordance with the forum rules, it does state that you shouldnt comment on a report unless your comment contains new objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the report or evidence to support or disprove the report. That means it isnt the place to post your thoughts on the person reporting nor the person being reported.

If this isn’t reflective of the current environment on the forums, idk what is. Still waiting for camel to be under investigation.... it’s crazy how admins are innocent until proven guilty, despite the fact we proved camel guilty, and yet players like myself and my player helpers are immediately demoted without any evidence provided. Pathetic. Who tries to avoid ban topics of fellow admins? Lmao

Postby ~Felix » Fri Aug 16, 2019 7:44 pm

Still no response on this report? This shit is actually hilarious.

You're allowing an admin to continue despite the overwhelming evidence presented. This is why nobody wants to be part of this community cause y'all are honestly pretty shitty people.
2 people like this post.

Postby UnboxingGold » Sat Aug 17, 2019 2:55 am

~Felix wrote:Still no response on this report? This shit is actually hilarious.

You're allowing an admin to continue despite the overwhelming evidence presented. This is why nobody wants to be part of this community cause y'all are honestly pretty shitty people.

Felix I agree with you like staff should respond to things like this in a timely but calling them shitty people isn't really gonna solve it If anything it is disrespectful and what's even more interesting is cuddly liking the post lets show some respect please.

if possible can a admin respond and lock this topic before it get out of hand

~UG

Postby ~Felix » Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:58 am

UnboxingGold wrote:

Felix I agree with you like staff should respond to things like this in a timely but calling them shitty people isn't really gonna solve it If anything it is disrespectful and what's even more interesting is cuddly liking the post lets show some respect please.

~UG

It's that they respond quickly to all reports that are not involving staff but the moment a staff member is reported..... it is thrown under the rug and disregarded. Similar to the Strange and Ultra report. This topic is not out of hand.

Postby UnboxingGold » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:14 am

~Felix wrote:
UnboxingGold wrote:

~UG

It's that they respond quickly to all reports that are not involving staff but the moment a staff member is reported..... it is thrown under the rug and disregarded. Similar to the Strange and Ultra report. This topic is not out of hand.

homie never said its out of hand i completely agree with you and stand by them needing to respond quicker but 2 wrongs dont make a right calling them shitty people won't help

PreviousNext