Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion [Discussion] Job Plugin

[Discussion] Job Plugin

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

[Discussion] Job Plugin

Postby Gold___ » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:28 am

If you have any opinions, questions, or concerns about the suggestion, please put them below!

Here's the link to the suggestion: viewtopic.php?f=299&t=34897

Thanks!
~Felix likes this post.
Like · Succeededkiller and ~Tedde like this post.

Player Since March 2016
Ign: Gold___
Current Bal: 39
Host of [Soon to be] 'The Price Is Right'

Re: [Discussion] Job Plugin

Postby Cocraven2018#1 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:31 am

Seems like a good idea. But I used the plugin before on other servers and you level up miner soo fast you will get 2K from a ore.
Owner Of White Water Industry

Postby Gold___ » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:35 am

Cocraven2018#1 wrote:Seems like a good idea. But I used the plugin before on other servers and you level up miner soo fast you will get 2K from a ore.

This could easily be fixed. The plugin can be customized to accommodate a server's needs. We could have a max level so you can't payed so much for a simple task.

Player Since March 2016

Postby Cheerios32 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 6:24 am

I think we tried to add this before.

For those who don't remember or weren't playing then I had to threaten people and then stop the server because it was very broken. Hopefully it goes better this time.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Amoni » Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:15 am

Wasn’t this the one were people made 10k an hour n server had to be shut down for a bit
2 people like this post.

Postby Dylad » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:48 pm

Amoni wrote:Wasn’t this the one were people made 10k an hour n server had to be shut down for a bit

That’s probably the person who uploaded the plugin who was at fault as it should be customizable.
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2.5 Years
Fmr. OQIL Commissioner

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sat Jul 20, 2019 9:12 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:I think we tried to add this before.

For those who don't remember or weren't playing then I had to threaten people and then stop the server because it was very broken. Hopefully it goes better this time.

i vaguely remember this
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:42 pm

Dylad wrote:
Amoni wrote:Wasn’t this the one were people made 10k an hour n server had to be shut down for a bit

That’s probably the person who uploaded the plugin who was at fault as it should be customizable.

I was the one who had uploaded the plugin, only problem was it wasnt showing that it had successfully uploaded and I ended up going to bed before the server restart, which was when the server decided to realized the plugin had been uploaded and installed the plugin. Then between the time I tried to upload it and the time I woke up, staff had stopped the server and removed it along with sending me multiple angry messages about it.

Postby Gold___ » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:16 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:
Dylad wrote:

I was the one who had uploaded the plugin, only problem was it wasnt showing that it had successfully uploaded and I ended up going to bed before the server restart, which was when the server decided to realized the plugin had been uploaded and installed the plugin. Then between the time I tried to upload it and the time I woke up, staff had stopped the server and removed it along with sending me multiple angry messages about it.

So this is (no offense) a user failure meaning there's nothing wrong with the plugin and we could potentially try it again?

Player Since March 2016

Postby Cheerios32 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:48 pm

Gold___ wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:I was the one who had uploaded the plugin, only problem was it wasnt showing that it had successfully uploaded and I ended up going to bed before the server restart, which was when the server decided to realized the plugin had been uploaded and installed the plugin. Then between the time I tried to upload it and the time I woke up, staff had stopped the server and removed it along with sending me multiple angry messages about it.

So this is (no offense) a user failure meaning there's nothing wrong with the plugin and we could potentially try it again?

Once we have FTP fully set up I reckon probably yes.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Next