Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Higher, Simplified Pay for mods

Higher, Simplified Pay for mods

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Higher, Simplified Pay for mods

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:01 pm

CakeDevil275 wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:How about 50f for >5minutes and 100f for longer

Wrong sign, you just said 50 for greater than 5mins

fixed it ;)
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon

Banned until Feb 1st

Postby 6brix » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:33 pm

Cardi wrote:I think mods get paid an unfair amount for all the crap they have to deal with. They use time they could be doing other things to make money helping other players for 20f. The worst part is it could last 2 minutes or an hour and they still just get 20f. Also, I have talked to a mod and the process of logging helpmes is so painstaking that they don't even redeem it. My idea is a helpme tracker that measures the time from start to finish and automatically pays the Mod For the amount of time. I think it should be around 20f a minute which equates to about .33f a second. Please consider this idea and if you agree comment below or share it around.
you are right it makes me feel bad about asking for help i have just started giving them money after there done

Postby hogwarts_alumni8 » Tue Jul 16, 2019 7:39 pm

6brix wrote:
Cardi wrote:I think mods get paid an unfair amount for all the crap they have to deal with. They use time they could be doing other things to make money helping other players for 20f. The worst part is it could last 2 minutes or an hour and they still just get 20f. Also, I have talked to a mod and the process of logging helpmes is so painstaking that they don't even redeem it. My idea is a helpme tracker that measures the time from start to finish and automatically pays the Mod For the amount of time. I think it should be around 20f a minute which equates to about .33f a second. Please consider this idea and if you agree comment below or share it around.
you are right it makes me feel bad about asking for help i have just started giving them money after there done

Yeah I was not aware on how much money mods got paid, but 20F is NOT enough. Staff have to deal with really tedious things sometimes.
[size=85][color=#0000FF]Owner of Snowpine City[/color][/size]

Postby Cardi » Thu Aug 08, 2019 10:37 pm

Bump

Postby alfroda996 » Fri Aug 09, 2019 1:57 pm

Cardi wrote:Yeah I was not aware on how much money mods got paid, but 20F is NOT enough. Staff have to deal with really tedious things sometimes.

some really teddious things, amirite? :D
Cheerios32 likes this post.
alfroda996
Owner of Breeze Co.
Ironball player for the Avara Angels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
~Charles Darwin

Previous