Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Happy Pride Everyone!

Happy Pride Everyone!

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Happy Pride Everyone!

Postby Dylad » Fri Jun 07, 2019 2:10 am

Let me just say something here,

No matter how hard you try, you can’t force an opinion or mindset on people. People can choose what they think. Personally, I’m all for pride month, but the inclusion of multiple genders and “gender identity” is where I draw the line. This is my opinion and there’s no need for a debate. Let it be. Not everyone will believe in this due to religion or from personal beliefs. You need to understand that we’re only about 4 years out of legalizing gay marriage in the United States. These aren’t universal beliefs and making it seem so is ignorant. Now, I don’t have a problem with this topic and think we should be able to share our opinion, but silencing those who differ is wrong. Their opinions are simply opinions we should openly respect and listen to. Society needs more listening and if we shut people down, that’s wrong. Calm down, people.
4 people like this post.
--------------------------------------------------------------
300k Networth
2 Years
OQIL Commissioner
Not in our OQIL discord server? This is where all primary functions of the league happen! Please join at https://discord.gg/TwDvZxq

Postby MrNuggly » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:34 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:A flamewar ceases when you stop being toxic. Stop bringing in more things that just keep an argument going. This topic is simply celebrating pride; no one asked for the flame war that you all brought. If you have a problem with something, keep it to yourself or discuss it somewhere where it would be respectful. Attacking the idea of this celebration is just like someone walking into a church on Christmas shouting against their believes.

Be respectful. It shouldn’t be so difficult.

Happy Pride

Nobody needs to bring this shit onto a minecraft server lol
2 people like this post.

Postby mypuppyrue » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:38 pm

-
Last edited by mypuppyrue on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taters Gonna Tate

Mypuppyrue Died
<Trial-Mod~Ash> have a wonderful day <3

#FreedomToBeWild #LetUsLiveCityless

Postby mypuppyrue » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:41 pm

-
Last edited by mypuppyrue on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taters Gonna Tate

Mypuppyrue Died

Postby mypuppyrue » Fri Jun 07, 2019 3:51 pm

-
Last edited by mypuppyrue on Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Taters Gonna Tate

Mypuppyrue Died

Postby ~Doodle » Fri Jun 07, 2019 4:11 pm

mypuppyrue wrote:Of course he forgot to include the part where he claims that straight white men are the most persecuted minority above the ACTUAl persecuted minorities

Minorities in political terms, not ethnicity count. I don't feel any reason to continue making a point as many people have rectified that fact this was meant to be a nice topic. We are not here to argue who is the most this or that in society, hence the reason the entire topic was in DM's. This is a minecraft server for people as young as 7 and the basis of my comment was to prove the point that unfortunately all this topic has done is managed to start heated debates where people of all ages are able to see. This is why I don't think this topic should actively be on the front page advertising the best of the server. I once again ask for a topic lock to stop continuation of flamewars on this topic. This is not the place to do it.
Tunnel likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Satan » Fri Jun 07, 2019 8:36 pm

Happy Pride month y'all and fuck everyone that's making bigoted opinions
~Arctic likes this post.
Player since August 2016 & Player-Helper
Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
Founder & CEO of Demonic Spirit Brewing Company

Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Postby ~Nathan » Sat Jun 08, 2019 12:50 am

hi - i know im not relevant anymore and i dont even play this server, i just wanted to say that we shouldnt attack people for having opinions. im bi and i respect what the people who are against me say (and i think most of it isn't meant to hurt us - we all think we are doing the right thing, when sometimes we aren't). so let us all please just stop arguing and respect each other's opinions about this because this was supposed to be a post that brings positivity rather than negativity.

that being said, happy pride month.
Theemy likes this post.
"She's country, from the songs she plays to the prayers she prays,
That's the way she was born and raised, she ain't afraid to stay, country
Brother she's country"

Jag talar lite svenska!

Postby ~Weather » Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:25 am

~Nathan wrote:hi - i know im not relevant anymore and i dont even play this server, i just wanted to say that we shouldnt attack people for having opinions. im bi and i respect what the people who are against me say (and i think most of it isn't meant to hurt us - we all think we are doing the right thing, when sometimes we aren't). so let us all please just stop arguing and respect each other's opinions about this because this was supposed to be a post that brings positivity rather than negativity.

that being said, happy pride month.

unrelated, but NATHAN! I MISS YOU! COME BACK! VISIT! miss u v much <3
~Nathan likes this post.

Postby Wolf_D3t0nati0n » Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:22 am

No.
BIG Achievements Accomplished in HelloMiners:

* First Airport Approved, even before the Gov Airport -achieved with teamwork w/ Bonesaw33.

Founder Of Octan

Founder & Owner Of WolfCorp

"Without the Poor, there is no Rich. Without the Rich, there is no opportunity to become Rich." ~Wolf

PreviousNext