Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Country Roleplay

Country Roleplay

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Country Roleplay

Postby gbt2001 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:29 pm

We want to have a restart with China as we feel bad about what we did. We are willing to let you claim all the Indian provinces that dont border the indian ocean coast.

Postby shoob™ » Thu May 30, 2019 7:33 pm

hey guys, it's the principality of sealand, can someone please recognize me as a country i feel kinda left out guys

Postby gbt2001 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:33 pm

Major welfare programs are to be destroyed or cut in the UAE after this year in order to create a large budget surplus along with motivating people to work. There will be an economic recession initially due to this, but in the long term, people working will generate more output and become more efficient to society.

Postby gbt2001 » Thu May 30, 2019 7:34 pm

shoob™ wrote:hey guys, it's the principality of sealand, can someone please recognize me as a country i feel kinda left out guys

lol no
shoob™ likes this post.

Postby gbt2001 » Thu May 30, 2019 8:37 pm

In order to stop large amounts of piracy in the region, we annex Somalia.

I sleep.

Postby troller2000 » Thu May 30, 2019 10:44 pm

Spain takes morocco with little resistance.

Spain continues to overall its economy to a self reliance focus as mentioned with earlier programs. The spanish navy begins to train itself to anti piracy, advanced counter submarine actions, and counter ship to ship action.

Spain wishes to stop any piracy internationally and asks for a cooperation amongst nations to help protect the seas.

Postby gbt2001 » Fri May 31, 2019 6:55 am

troller2000 wrote:Spain takes morocco with little resistance.

Spain continues to overall its economy to a self reliance focus as mentioned with earlier programs. The spanish navy begins to train itself to anti piracy, advanced counter submarine actions, and counter ship to ship action.

Spain wishes to stop any piracy internationally and asks for a cooperation amongst nations to help protect the seas.

Oceanic Republic wants an alliance for greater stability and to fight piracy.

I sleep

Postby ~Arctic » Fri May 31, 2019 7:38 am

France agrees to ally with Spain. France wishes for the European Union to stay strong.

France claims Belgium.
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby fbo6 » Fri May 31, 2019 3:42 pm

China claims Japan. Japan decided that it is not worth loosing soldiers in war again.

Also claim 5 bordering provinces in China. (too many to list)

We are happy with being allowed in India
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby troller2000 » Fri May 31, 2019 5:12 pm

fbo6 wrote:China claims Japan. Japan decided that it is not worth loosing soldiers in war again.

Also claim 5 bordering provinces in China. (too many to list)

We are happy with being allowed in India

One country per page bud.

Spain is glad to see a good response to its proposal and begins its patrols of the surrounding area.

PreviousNext