Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Country Roleplay

Country Roleplay

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Country Roleplay

Postby gbt2001 » Wed May 29, 2019 2:25 am

Well its back :D

So the goal of the game is to pick a country and eventually conquer the world.

1. Pick 1 country to start
2. US, China, and India are only to be claimed in provinces (1 province = 1 country)
3. Be realistic (for the time)
4. 2 pages = 1 year
5. Claim 1 country per page
6. Biological, Nuclear, mass destruction weapons are not allowed (this is more flexible as time passes except on bio and nuclear).

I claim Indonesia

Re: Country Roleplay

Postby ~Arctic » Wed May 29, 2019 8:59 am

I claim France
<Mypuppyrue> reyt nice they ar
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> i dint ask ow u was
<~Arctic> them reilways ar reyt nice ar they
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> yeh get whattamean?
<Mypuppyrue> i get whatyamean
<~Arctic> ah gud
<Mypuppyrue> do tha lot get what us mean
<Trial-Mod ~Ash> my brain hurts

Postby gbt2001 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:18 am

Indonesia
Population - 264 million
Capital City - Jakarta
GDP (nominal) - 1.016 trillion
GDP (real) - 3.14 trillion

Postby gbt2001 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:32 am

The central government of Indonesia plans to institute a 4 year plan model to change the Indonesian economy into a self sufficient and economically powerful one capable of holding its own on the world stage. Our first focus is on becoming a leader in the manufacturing of raw goods such as steel.

Our first agenda is cutting the bureaucratic red tape that hinders development and create a model similar to what the US has. Financial laws similar to the US are also to be enacted to help grow stability and growth.

Our second agenda is providing tax credits, subsidies, and other incentives (along with an SOE known as the Indonesia Steel Corporation) that will help create manufacturing production facilities within the country. With lower wages and close proximity to Australia, we will hopefully be able to undercut China in the steel and car production arena.

Our third agenda is to increase spending on infrastructure from railways to bridges on most our islands using steel and concrete manufactured from Indonesia firms. This will be funded by deficit spending.

Our goal is to average 6-7% in the coming years in regards to growth as we hope to become a leader in manufacturing.

Postby gbt2001 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:33 am

Indonesia sleeps.

Postby ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ » Wed May 29, 2019 12:55 pm

I claim Russia

Some random Quotes:

"Grief is the price we pay for love." - Queen Elizabeth II
"Time flies by with a horrible quickness..." - Grand Duchess Maria Nikolaevna Romanova.
“Get busy living or get busy dying.” - Stephen King

Postby ~Arctic » Wed May 29, 2019 3:43 pm

ᴘʀɪᴠᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʀɪᴘᴘʟᴇᴅ wrote:I claim Russia

We wish to create a deal where we can only both invade european countries up to this line. e.g, we can only invade as far as the left, you can only go as far as the right
Untitled26.png
Untitled26.png (88.23 KiB) Viewed 214 times
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> ah gud

Postby ~Arctic » Wed May 29, 2019 3:52 pm

France begins a programme to become the worlds largest tertiary economy. Creating France as a hub for Financial Services and Software Engineering. Lyon will be our main Financial Services hub; along with Marseille, Nice and Toulouse as lesser hubs. Paris will be our main Software hub; along with Strasbourg, Lille and Bordeaux as lesser hubs.

A new LGV (high speed rail line) will go from Lyon - Toulouse to update current infrastructure. (Currents LGVs already connect the other hubs to their primary hubs.
<~Arctic> aye
<Mypuppyrue> they are
<~Arctic> ah gud

Postby troller2000 » Wed May 29, 2019 4:39 pm

I claim Spain. Let it be known Spain will be restored to a full monarchy.

Postby fbo6 » Wed May 29, 2019 9:10 pm

I claim China.

I won't be like Rome and be undefeatable.

We seek alliance with Russia.

China begins to get its brand image as high quality and destroy US manufacturing, etc even more. This will finish in 10 pages.

We begin to give 50% off in taxes for foreign companies to move all their operations to China. This provides China with increasing (currently stag irl) economic growth.
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Next