Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion POLL: What is the best Private City? (May 2019)

POLL: What is the best Private City? (May 2019)

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

What is the best private city?

Avara City
8%
Archendale
25%
Montego Bay
16%
Silver Lake
6%
Cosmo Bay
6%
Lilac Bay
8%
DOME City
5%
Paradise Hills
17%
Kingdom of Haven
6%
Oyster Cove
3%

Total votes : 64

Re: POLL: What is the best Private City? (May 2019)

Postby d0dleysvrz » Thu May 30, 2019 11:03 am

Sweg wrote:See my argument for Monbay disregards activity levels in cities. The fact that this city predates every other one on the list (except Dome) speaks volumes.

Dome is a lil complicated because it’s like ancient but was revived a little while back (2-3 years ago?)

Monbay has been going strong for what, 4 years? That’s insane. Keeping a beautiful city of that size running to the point where it is still relevant to this day speaks volumes.

Also it’s just a personal favorite but cities have come and gone, but Monbay stands as a giant.

I agree that this is not an accurate way to evaluate the best city. Polls have never been accurate due to players campaigning for it over letting people choose themselves.

Every city is best in some aspects, also reffering to cities that are to your eyes dead is unfair. Monbay is far from dead, ive heard felipe was making plans for alot of things including the summer market.

Most cities that arent as active as archendale are mostly working on the background, improving parts, expanding, revamping or trying out new things.

Personally i think you should let people tour around a city as alot of details in cities are not in the places you come when you only look at 1 picture.

Just my thoughts :)
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Fri May 31, 2019 2:49 am

d0dleysvrz wrote:
Sweg wrote:See my argument for Monbay disregards activity levels in cities. The fact that this city predates every other one on the list (except Dome) speaks volumes.

Dome is a lil complicated because it’s like ancient but was revived a little while back (2-3 years ago?)

Monbay has been going strong for what, 4 years? That’s insane. Keeping a beautiful city of that size running to the point where it is still relevant to this day speaks volumes.

Also it’s just a personal favorite but cities have come and gone, but Monbay stands as a giant.

I agree that this is not an accurate way to evaluate the best city. Polls have never been accurate due to players campaigning for it over letting people choose themselves.

Every city is best in some aspects, also reffering to cities that are to your eyes dead is unfair. Monbay is far from dead, ive heard felipe was making plans for alot of things including the summer market.

Most cities that arent as active as archendale are mostly working on the background, improving parts, expanding, revamping or trying out new things.

Personally i think you should let people tour around a city as alot of details in cities are not in the places you come when you only look at 1 picture.

Just my thoughts :)

lmao I never said monbay was dead
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Postby mrminer02 » Fri May 31, 2019 4:27 am

Yay! Go Oyster Cove!
Free plots for everyone who votes OC!
Oyster Cove is currently on over 1 million forsals of land!!
Oyster Cove official topic here: viewtopic.php?f=286&t=28964

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:56 pm

Ended! Seems that archendale won this month! (not surprised lol)
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Previous