Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Bad job by mods

Bad job by mods

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Bad job by mods

Postby skyfall3 » Sun May 12, 2019 3:32 pm

i bought a plot for about 17 k in the wild. The mod said that the area was good and i got the land. now 2-3 months later im getting evicted because its to close to a city or some random shit. I got the money back for the plot yes... But i have lost big money in paying people to build it and fix it. this is bullshit tbh all this just because the mod who made the plot was lazy.

It have costed me easy 5 K for the buildings that now is getting evicted by goverment.

And im not the only that have been evicted. My dear friend Grinbear aslo got evicted on some plots. He aslo hierd people to build it, but now he lost it aswell.... :|
Grinbear9 likes this post.

Re: Bad job by mods

Postby LordRomias » Sun May 12, 2019 4:13 pm

As per the rules it is the responsibility of both the player asking for the region and the staff doing it to check surrounding regions. Every single person in staff cannot be expected to know all four corners of the map, or to do a deep exploration of every region nearby. This is likely why it is also your responsibility.

Also, you and other players nearby were connecting plots and roads together to create a city in all but name, which players were referring to as a "community". This creates a bigger job for mods to determine nearby regions to check if part of a historic city.

I have asked for historic cities that don't meet current city requirements to be relegated to another type of historic plot, even if just a town without the 120 block rule but this is yet to be decided.

That aside, the 120 block rule stands and applies to all players regioning land near all cities that. You can't just throw everything at the mods because you didn't follow this rule either and seem to be complaining about it as if we should make an exception to your plots and not everyone else's who have had plots de-regioned. You have all been given 2 days to sort your plots out, some which may only require shortening or moving slightly.
4 people like this post.
CEO of Romco

Postby PrinceAdam » Sun May 12, 2019 5:12 pm

What city was it near?
President of 2M, Founder of 2M Gas and 2M Apartments and Hotels. Founder of 2M Build

Postby StickMan » Sun May 12, 2019 6:19 pm

I agree with the stand and everything but like what happens if a mod doesn't check if someone's region is within 120 blocks when expanding a city? you can't just say it's their fault when the city wasn't there first
Hey y'all its ur favorite husky :)
here since April 2015

If you would like to keep up with me, discord: StickMan#1105

"I shove my love in your eye, This queen bee is ready to die. You'll need someone holier than Moses, Mary won't cut it this time." - MXMS

Postby Domination LT » Sun May 12, 2019 6:26 pm

StickMan wrote:I agree with the stand and everything but like what happens if a mod doesn't check if someone's region is within 120 blocks when expanding a city? you can't just say it's their fault when the city wasn't there first

If the city was made after the region was then the person is allowed to keep their region, if the region was made after the city was within 120 then they get evicted. It is the player's responsibility to make sure they're not that close to cities, mods should double check but when you have 50 helpmes and a bunch of players yelling at you in chat you cant blame them for not checking
fluffythebunnyx likes this post.
Founder and Regulator of the Transportation Dept
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Postby Grinbear9 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:16 pm

StickMan wrote:I agree with the stand and everything but like what happens if a mod doesn't check if someone's region is within 120 blocks when expanding a city? you can't just say it's their fault when the city wasn't there first

exactly. i fully agree and so do many others, but still were being blamed for something that is NOT our FAULT

a lot of people have been disadvantaged from this almost 10 people have to suffer from this and its RIDICULOUS

Once again WE are being blamed for something that is not our fault, romias, in this case didnt offer any help moving or anything
all we got was the land value back and we have 2 days to move. Yes you heard that right 2 DAYS. Staff being so sloppy in the first place and later again is something i cant stand
skyfall3 likes this post.
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!

Postby Grinbear9 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:26 pm

After all the most amiss, unprofessional and sloppiest thing is that if OmnieDD didnt warn me about what has happened, i wouldnt have known untill this day. Staff and especially lordromias were so sloppy to not even NOTIFY WARN or say anything about it. this is NOT Done. Its just ridiculous how staff handled this situation. Regions have just been removed and havent been paid back. Only AFTER i complained to Lordromias, he began giving money back. How hard is it to just send a simple mail or message. NOt at all! this is ridiculous once again and i genuiently dont like the way the one who is responsible for htis has dealt with the situation. Its because i figured out that some things were not right or otherwise i wouldnt have my money back. THis has to go different hte next time, and i agree, rules are rules and every player has to restrict themselves to those rules, but the way these rules were being handled is not OK. We shouldve been compensated way more as skyfall says bcs we lost a lot of materials, work and money for jobs to get here, we are leaving our bases for something stupid we were busy all day packing our stuff and moving our storage all of our past and future has been flattened to the ground. Thanks for ruining our time on here. Ive been told by some people which names i wont say obviously that sometimes staff can be corrupt. sometimes they pick a favor and be nicer, give more compensation or jsut ''forget'' about the whole thing, this is insane! the one who told me this said that if they were in my situatoin, they wouldbe been compensated way more. This is not OK and this HAS to change. and thats it, i thank you all
Last edited by Grinbear9 on Sun May 12, 2019 7:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Arctic likes this post.
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!

Postby Arakorni89 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:35 pm

Absolute overkill by staff to remove the region because it's less than 120 blocks from BLOODY NIVALIS! Nobody except for a few "vets" has even heard of the city.

Edit now when looking at the place where they had regions:
The area they had regions on was a city (approved or not, idk) called Milehigh. Check it from here viewtopic.php?f=285&t=29605&p=303606#p303606

So it was 100% okay that Milehigh at the time was there. I do not know how they claimed Milehigh but the chanced are:
1. They claimed it being inactive
2. Someone had unregioned it and they regioned it

It is morally wrong that you disallow them to have the area as someone have had the exact area before. The area being not regioned for some time SHOULD NOT make any essential difference as it was regioned before.
Last edited by Arakorni89 on Sun May 12, 2019 7:44 pm, edited 3 times in total.
3 people like this post.
Tough but fair
Networth: Who cares

Postby Grinbear9 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:38 pm

Arakorni89 wrote:Absolute overkill by staff to remove the region because it's less than 120 blocks from BLOODY NIVALIS! Nobody except for a few "vets" has even heard of the city.

THanks for showing your support ara, me, skyfall and omnie really appreciate it :)
JrcJames likes this post.
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!

Postby Grinbear9 » Sun May 12, 2019 7:43 pm

adam44gg wrote:What city was it near?

Nivalis, a stupid dead city which no1 has ever heard about
JrcJames likes this post.
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!