Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion General State of the Server.

General State of the Server.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: General State of the Server.

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun May 12, 2019 2:04 am

Gerhard wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:With the technical updates, what more do you want us to say other than "we're trying to contact them but have nothing"? There's nothing else to say.

This server has gone down the shit hole since SK went MIA. If y'all cannot upkeep the server, shut it down, otherwise quit being a bunch of lazy asses and actually do something about it instead of telling everyone you "cannot get in contact with SK or Tedde", when that is not true as you can get ahold of one of the two as easy as anyone else can.

We do contact them. I’ve been messaging them for weeks now, hoping they’d all finally respond. The thing is, they don’t. On all the platforms that we try to contact both SK and Tedde, we rarely ever get a response. When we do, they say they will do something until another few weeks go by with nothing. It is extremely frustrating, we all know that. But there is literally nothing else that anyone can do. We message both of them multiple times a week, with no avail. Now, I guess a player got into contact with Tedde and he is apparently going to get back in contact with us. As to why he hasn’t responded to any of our other dozens of messages, I do not know. As long as they may finally be responding now, that’s all I care about. Hopefully this time when they say they will help us out, they actually do it. Otherwise, we’re all in the same boat.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby Jupitermax11 » Mon May 27, 2019 8:54 pm

I find it very weird that Tedde and SK are the only people having access to fixing the server. That's stupid. I feel like all Admins should have access to the fix. Why don't you guys have those perms?

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue May 28, 2019 5:50 am

Jupitermax11 wrote:I find it very weird that Tedde and SK are the only people having access to fixing the server. That's stupid. I feel like all Admins should have access to the fix. Why don't you guys have those perms?

I agree, it is very stupid. But guess who the only person who can grant those perms is...

Side note: some admins are in a group chat with Tedde and SK, but they are both very busy so we might still take a while.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[me -> Console] nub
[Console -> me] shut up
[Console -> me] :(
------------------------------
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich: