Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Why its going downhill

Why its going downhill

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Why its going downhill

Postby natedogg723 » Fri May 10, 2019 6:19 am

Cheerios32 wrote:Okay, so there aren't enough ways to make money. However let's be realistic here: grinding is really dull so:

Do you have any ideas for more fun ways to make money?

I understand its dull, but that doesnt mean the staff team should stop it from happening. If people want to do it why stop them? my favorite part about the server is spending money and grinding is the best way to make money to spend, lol.
"Work for a cause, not an applause" -Unknown

Postby Kn3wn » Fri May 10, 2019 10:58 am

natedogg723 wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:Okay, so there aren't enough ways to make money. However let's be realistic here: grinding is really dull so:

Do you have any ideas for more fun ways to make money?

I understand its dull, but that doesnt mean the staff team should stop it from happening. If people want to do it why stop them? my favorite part about the server is spending money and grinding is the best way to make money to spend, lol.

I don't think it's the idea of stopping it, I believe that it's the idea of widening the spectrum of ways to actually earn cash. Instead of directly focusing on grinding which is generally a split issue. It can be done to where you dont ONLY have to grind in order to get to the top. i.e going from a limited supply of government provided jobs to opening up different avenues for players to enjoy themselves whilst making Forsals. That doesn't mean you have to close down an entire way of playing the game, it's simply just opening up different ways for more players.
Cheerios32 likes this post.

Postby HulloMinrs » Sun May 12, 2019 10:22 pm

how about before we do anything we just stop working on the cars plugin and address the fact that barely anyone knows about the server, and start getting new people in.
King_Alistai likes this post.
Hello.

Postby King_Alistai » Sun May 12, 2019 10:55 pm

I believe to save HelloMiners, HelloMiners needs to have major reforms including in my opinion a more active government with a more defined command structure, more none grinding money opportunity's, destruction of abandoned cities, and finally the servers update to a later version.

Previous