Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion [LEEDS] Official Leeds Topic

[LEEDS] Official Leeds Topic

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

[LEEDS] Official Leeds Topic

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Mon May 06, 2019 1:53 pm

Leeds opened roughly a year ago although admittedly never had much real success, so now i finally decided to make a topic about it that showcases just why you should give the city I worked hard on a chance.

1) The city is host to many beautiful sites, including an abandoned factory and a scenic market place where stalls can be purchased. It is ideal for new players looking for a inexpensive place to start a store or to find goods.

2) Reaching the city is convient and only 20 seconds from /warp airport (I timed it!), and we have regional airport access from Paradise Hills and Snowdonia.

3) Plots here are cheap and we offer many discounts such as: Free stall plots and discounted regular plots for city staff; 20% off for owners of plots here or in one of our connected cities and 20% off for owners of establish shops looking for a location here!

4) I am extremely active and can be reached in-game or over discord (Fluffy #9622) whenever I'm awake.

5) We are situated on roughly 600k worth of land and are always looking to expand.

6) Finally, we're always working on something new or looking to improve an already established area, such as our metro or WIP theme park!

So there it is, 6 reasons why you should move your business to Leeds today! If you wish to learn more, tour the city or purchase plot, please contact Fluffythebunnyx in-game or via discord. Screenshots of our city can be found here -> https://imgur.com/gallery/eZzGiIg

2 people like this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Discord: Fluffy#9622

Re: [LEEDS] Official Leeds Topic

Postby LordRomias » Wed May 15, 2019 10:11 pm

Leeds is looking really nice. :D
Mayor of Snowdonia City
CEO of Romco
Moderator (Staff Member since 5th January 2019