Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Status of the HelloMiners Server

Status of the HelloMiners Server

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Status of the HelloMiners Server

Postby Marc » Wed May 01, 2019 6:07 pm

gooskraft wrote:Sorry to post again on a relatively inactive topic, but my bal hasn’t been restored yet... can anything be done about this???

Hey sorry for the late response,

I'll see what I can do. May have to find your last region purchase. May take some time.

Admin marc050301

Engineering Student

Postby ~Cookie » Thu May 02, 2019 2:15 am

~Cookie wrote:
~Cookie wrote:Hey, I lost my money, but I reset my nick after the main server crashed and I went to the build so I think I'm of with the Nickname.

But here is my log of me checking my balance:
Code: Select all
[17:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F212,687.28

And I would like to mention I sold a few fish after checking my bal and I admit I'm a penny pincher so I would appreciate if I got that money too.

[17:18:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] PyroFishing ➤ You earned 405.07$ from selling 20 Fish!

Thanks!

Ig bumping works so bump

bump :/
~~o

Postby Marc » Thu May 02, 2019 12:51 pm

~Cookie wrote:
~Cookie wrote:
~Cookie wrote:Hey, I lost my money, but I reset my nick after the main server crashed and I went to the build so I think I'm of with the Nickname.

But here is my log of me checking my balance:
[17:18:00] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] Balance: F212,687.28

And I would like to mention I sold a few fish after checking my bal and I admit I'm a penny pincher so I would appreciate if I got that money too.

[17:18:38] [Client thread/INFO]: [CHAT] PyroFishing ➤ You earned 405.07$ from selling 20 Fish!

Thanks!

Ig bumping works so bump

bump :/

Refunded.

Admin marc050301

Engineering Student

Postby gooskraft » Fri May 03, 2019 1:30 am

Marc wrote:
gooskraft wrote:Sorry to post again on a relatively inactive topic, but my bal hasn’t been restored yet... can anything be done about this???

Hey sorry for the late response,

I'll see what I can do. May have to find your last region purchase. May take some time.

Thanks! :) If it helps, the last time I spent money on a region was on the 22nd or 23rd of March, to rent govapt_19.

Previous