Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion The Future of Hellominers

The Future of Hellominers

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: The Future of Hellominers

Postby RJMouse » Wed Apr 24, 2019 1:01 pm

We need tedde and SK to be more active or I believe HM will fall apart, with me not being on in 1 week, I'm not sure if I will lose the fun of it, and I guarentee this little spell will lose 5-6 players
HTN likes this post.
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Postby ~Luc » Wed Apr 24, 2019 3:17 pm

~Max wrote:
they have explained it pretty well that these issues is beyond them and that these are technicitian and owner issues... and yet you still get mad at them and mock them. Its like getting mad at a janitor in a hospital for not performing surgery.

Im not mad at staff I just wish Tedde actully cared for hellominers and didn’t just use it for money... ik staff can’t do anything without their response it’s just frustrating hearing the same thing every second.

Its not even that tedde doesnt care... He has a real life business to run and sorry but real life work comes before a videogame. It sucks for the people who want to play but he has his priorities straight and if I were him I would have the same priorities. Furthermore he isn’t really using the server for money, this is not his sole income and I bet you it doesn’t even contribute to 5% of his annual income. Stop shitting on staff for giving the only actual response they can to the issues they cannot fix or control.
Retired [Trial-Mod] — 2016, 2018-2019

Postby ~Max » Wed Apr 24, 2019 4:19 pm

~Luc wrote:
~Max wrote:
they have explained it pretty well that these issues is beyond them and that these are technicitian and owner issues... and yet you still get mad at them and mock them. Its like getting mad at a janitor in a hospital for not performing surgery.

Im not mad at staff I just wish Tedde actully cared for hellominers and didn’t just use it for money... ik staff can’t do anything without their response it’s just frustrating hearing the same thing every second.

Its not even that tedde doesnt care... He has a real life business to run and sorry but real life work comes before a videogame. It sucks for the people who want to play but he has his priorities straight and if I were him I would have the same priorities. Furthermore he isn’t really using the server for money, this is not his sole income and I bet you it doesn’t even contribute to 5% of his annual income. Stop shitting on staff for giving the only actual response they can to the issues they cannot fix or control.

I’m not shitting on any staff if you actully read it I said I’m not mad at staff I just wish that Tedde would be more active ik he has a life but why make a server if you don’t even check on it or anything
HTN likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby d0dleysvrz » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:34 pm

~Max wrote:I’m not shitting on any staff if you actully read it I said I’m not mad at staff I just wish that Tedde would be more active ik he has a life but why make a server if you don’t even check on it or anything

You have to realize this server has been here 8+ years and he moved on with his life while the server grew.

He doesn't close it because poeple still care about it.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby HTN » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:51 pm

d0dleysvrz wrote:
~Max wrote:I’m not shitting on any staff if you actully read it I said I’m not mad at staff I just wish that Tedde would be more active ik he has a life but why make a server if you don’t even check on it or anything

You have to realize this server has been here 8+ years and he moved on with his life while the server grew.

If he doesn't care about the server anymore, he might as well give away ownership to a reliable admin.
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Sun Apr 28, 2019 8:32 pm

HTN wrote:
d0dleysvrz wrote:

If he doesn't care about the server anymore, he might as well give away ownership to a reliable admin.

The most likely scenario would be to transfer ownership to another business partner, as 1. the server is under the Hello network, a brand that has been trademarked and copy-written, and 2. all the legal paperwork that would be needed to transfer ownership.
Mob maker since October 2017

Previous