Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion The Future of Hellominers

The Future of Hellominers

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

The Future of Hellominers

Postby 12BlueTrumpets » Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:44 am

It's been very obvious that Hellominers has been in a very obvious downward spiral. It started when we were having problems with active players and Crystal Bay not being the most... successful city on the server. Now it's gone to other levels, such as the drama every other week, controversies with certain staff (not saying I agree or disagree I'm just stating what I've seen), and now... the server issues. These server issues have happened a bit where they happen and the issue is always SK not being active to fix it. So now what? I don't know about anyone else but this could potentially lead to the server's ultimate demise, if something doesn't happen soon. Imagine one day, a while from now, SK finally comes back and fixes everything. Even then, not a lot of players, if any, are gonna come back because it will have been so long that they have moved on from Hellominers. I'm not making this post to bash anyone, I just want to open a new branch of discussion about the future of Hellominers and what we can do to potentially stop this from happening.
11 people like this post.
CEO of Builders Enterprises
Networth of 150K!
Joined December 28th 2014
#ImWithBeta

Re: The Future of Hellominers

Postby ~Baz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:43 am

ive tried to go over this in another one of my topics ( viewtopic.php?f=172&t=34023 ) the main points you have in your topic. i believe the server is not going to survive with no head admin to play an important role teddie or sk should be playing
HTN likes this post.

Postby d0dleysvrz » Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:18 pm

~Baz wrote:ive tried to go over this in another one of my topics ( viewtopic.php?f=172&t=34023 ) the main points you have in your topic. i believe the server is not going to survive with no head admin to play an important role teddie or sk should be playing

This issue has been pointed out by many players before. It's been ever since arctic and fresh left their amdin positions that there is no real head admin (Maybe apart from spartan). It's been told that without a clear leadership role pointing out staff functions and keeping the ball rolling there is no, or not really, an efficient working staff team.

Now i have seen that it is getting better slowly, staff are doing their best to get things sorted but without a clear line of communication towards a tecnhician (SK in this case) all the hard work won't matter.

It's like running a business with 5 servers and a 1000 workplaces without even having an IT department. Everyone's just doing their thing and eventually something breaks and there's gonna have to be someone around with the instant knowledge on how to fix it.

I think a real improvement would to either give SK a heads up that he's gotta be more active or that we actually get ourselves an active and reliable technician who's around most of the times to do stuff where needed.
3 people like this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby 4K606 » Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:15 pm

If they no longer are on anymore, and they do not feal like they want to play minecraft I believe they should resign as headmaster and pass the seniority down to one of the admins, or to a long time active player.
Owner of SEL
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby CwazyMiner » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:52 am

Just a hint,
I will not be naming but a number of HM players have moved onto different servers and currently when I asked willing to step away from this community to start out fresh. It's sad but true; the reality these days.

I hope HM sorts things out quickly as I think if all the staff worked together it could of already been solved.

No need of more beef ahah especially another round of Players VS Staff :roll:
2 people like this post.
Ceo of SNC [Hallaways &CO]
Networth: 4,400,000+

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:20 pm

CwazyMiner wrote:Just a hint,
I will not be naming but a number of HM players have moved onto different servers and currently when I asked willing to step away from this community to start out fresh. It's sad but true; the reality these days.

I hope HM sorts things out quickly as I think if all the staff worked together it could of already been solved.

Its not a matter of working together to fix the problem. Us admins literally dont have access to what needs to be fixed, nor do we have any idea on how to fix it, as it is a storage issue. The only ones who would have any clue as to what to do are Tedde and SK.
HTN likes this post.

Postby ~Max » Tue Apr 23, 2019 7:01 pm

DR_StevenStrange wrote:

Its not a matter of working together to fix the problem. Us admins literally dont have access to what needs to be fixed, nor do we have any idea on how to fix it, as it is a storage issue. The only ones who would have any clue as to what to do are Tedde and SK.

Tedde SK, Tedde SK, Tedde SK. The only words staff can say now :cry:
4 people like this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby pascalek27 » Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:49 pm

~Max wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:

What else are they supposed to do?
3 people like this post.
Owner of Pasid Industries
IGN: pascalek27_Gah

Estimated Networth 80,000

Postby Zyra_bot » Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:28 pm

~Max wrote:
DR_StevenStrange wrote:

they have explained it pretty well that these issues is beyond them and that these are technicitian and owner issues... and yet you still get mad at them and mock them. Its like getting mad at a janitor in a hospital for not performing surgery.
3 people like this post.

Postby ~Max » Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:42 am

they have explained it pretty well that these issues is beyond them and that these are technicitian and owner issues... and yet you still get mad at them and mock them. Its like getting mad at a janitor in a hospital for not performing surgery.

Im not mad at staff I just wish Tedde actully cared for hellominers and didn’t just use it for money... ik staff can’t do anything without their response it’s just frustrating hearing the same thing every second.
HTN likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Next