Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Technical Discussion

Technical Discussion

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Technical Discussion

Postby HTN » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:18 pm

No wonder server is always down ovh doesn't have the best uptime performance :lol:

Joking, ovh is decent for minecraft servers
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Postby Lin » Sun Apr 21, 2019 3:45 pm

We aren't 100% sure what happened to the server but it has been fixed, and cannot be taken off a whitelist because there's a chance files may be lost as the issue was storage related. Right now the staff are waiting for SK to just give a green light to restore the server fully. You can check through the official Discord for more details/updates if you want to know anything else but that's pretty much it
Abod likes this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312

I cull the herd, it's what I do.

[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Postby Abod » Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:11 pm

Lin wrote:We aren't 100% sure what happened to the server but it has been fixed, and cannot be taken off a whitelist because there's a chance files may be lost as the issue was storage related. Right now the staff are waiting for SK to just give a green light to restore the server fully. You can check through the official Discord for more details/updates if you want to know anything else but that's pretty much it

Thanks for this, I understand that files may get deleted if you let players join In, But When the staff team will full fix this? Because even if tedde or Sk came and fix it, The problem will occur if they didn't know what's happening.
Professional Developer
Discord: Abod#2042 (new)
InActive
IGN: JustAbod

Postby ~Doodle » Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:15 pm

Abod311311 wrote:
Lin wrote:We aren't 100% sure what happened to the server but it has been fixed, and cannot be taken off a whitelist because there's a chance files may be lost as the issue was storage related. Right now the staff are waiting for SK to just give a green light to restore the server fully. You can check through the official Discord for more details/updates if you want to know anything else but that's pretty much it

Thanks for this, I understand that files may get deleted if you let players join In, But When the staff team will full fix this? Because even if tedde or Sk came and fix it, The problem will occur if they didn't know what's happening.

You're better to directly ask a staff member.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby UnboxingGold » Sun Apr 21, 2019 7:22 pm

Abod there’s nothing for me to comment I know what your doing quit trying to be captain America just wait man the staff knows what they are doing if they need help I’m sure they can ask :D

Previous