Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Country Roleplay

Country Roleplay

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Country Roleplay

Postby gbt2001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:19 am

So since the server is down, decided to make this to pass the time. This is a game (if you havent seen it before) where you pick a country and can conquer more territories, declare war on fellow players, develop your country; basically anything you want to do, you can do. The end goal is to have world domination or extinction.

Rules
1. Pick 1 country to start (Can claim 1 country per page)
2. Claiming begins on Page 2
3. No weapons of mass destruction (Nuclear, biological, etc. (If it kills an entire nation in one shot, just no))
4. US, India and China divided up by provinces/states and can only be claimed as such
5. Be somewhat realistic
6. Wars go make 1 post, then wait for other person to respond or 5 minutes.
7. Have Fun
Last edited by gbt2001 on Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Country Roleplay

Postby adam44gg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:23 am

I claim Greece!
President of 2M
Founder and Owner of 2M Apartments, Afilliated with 2M

Postby gbt2001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:24 am

Actually wait I am changing to Spain (sorry lol)

Postby gbt2001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:27 am

Spain
GDP (nominal) - 1.311 trillion
GDP (PPP) - 1.774 trillion
Population - 46.53 million

Postby President_KK » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:27 am

Thy UK is mine
President_KK
His Excellent Vice President of Ashford is me

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)

Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Postby gbt2001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:31 am

While politically costly, we seek to lower worker protections, increase funding for job training, focusing on get out to work ads, and begin focusing on what we call the domestic expansion approach. The goal is to expand our economy at a faster rate than our neighbors by dealing with the massive unemployment rate that creates large inequality within our country. We also focus on unifying our countries economic inequality by provinces.

"To tackle the challenges posed by regional disparities, the Survey proposes Spain increase spending on training and job search assistance, while removing current barriers to competition between training centres across regions. Ensuring full portability of social and housing benefits across regions, through the provision of temporary assistance by the region of origin or the central government, would improve labour mobility."

https://www.oecd.org/spain/continue-reforms-to-make-growth-work-for-all-in-spain.htm

Postby adam44gg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:31 am

Greece sends a message to Turkey threatening to take back Constantinople.
President of 2M

Postby gbt2001 » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:35 am

Spain begin talks with Portugal about a potential union as we need to grow in power in order to stay politically and economically competitive in the world.

Spain sleeps.

Postby SidedSuns » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:39 am

I claim Mexico.

Firstly, I'm going full House of The Scorpion. I will be giving 7% of Mexico's land between Mexico and the US. All corrupt figures will be sent here, drugs will be legal, a president will be elected, and a border will be established. Mexico loses 50,000, but the new country agrees not to sell drugs to Mexico
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby adam44gg » Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:41 am

Greece asks the UK if they want to form an alliance and attempt to take East Thrace from Turkish control. Greece reminds the UK that they have military bases at the island of Cyprus at the bases of Akrotiri and Dhekelia.
President of 2M

Next