Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Is HM popular with Urban city planners XD

Is HM popular with Urban city planners XD

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Is HM popular with Urban city planners XD

Postby ViHQ » Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:50 pm

d0dleysvrz wrote:very interesting post.

Even though many might consider this as bullshit as minecraft is a game and hellominers is also part of the fun in this.
Though if you start looking closely it's not just functional for urban planners but also for management positions.

I've found myself having to adapt my business in ways the public responded to the services i was offering and as to how to run an effective employee base by keeping them insterested and commited to the company.

I believe that HM is doing more than just providing fun as i have seen that most IRL company strategies actually do work within HM and thus provide an essential learning part of starting your own company IRL (Which i have moved towards using the methods i've been using to run my company on here).

Funny to see that some professionals out there think the same way.

It's funny you say that. HelloMiners is what truly inspired me to become an entrepreneur and start my own business. I hadn't realized how much training I had in a management position until I got a few jobs in real life and realized, hey I'm pretty good at this.
d0dleysvrz likes this post.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Previous