Music

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Music

Postby Grinbear9 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:54 am

Also Spartan,

What are the textures gonna look like?

Will we have the old textures or maybe the new default textures?

This would be a great improvement for the future 1.14 update to HM

I think all players will agree that the new default looks amazing and that they would like to see the same textures in HM too

GrinBear
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!

Postby SuperPro148 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:04 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:
Gerhard wrote:Why not just make it so people can have their own music in the pack? Like post a tutorial on how to add the music to the pack.

I can do that for sure. In fact, players can change their music right now in their own texture packs. Just research how to change juke box sounds :)

The texture pack will just provide a HelloMiner's default list; anyone can change their own music as they'd want.

Y R U STILL SAYING TEXTURE PACK
Hi.

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:04 am

SuperPro148 wrote:
SpartanPride7 wrote:
Gerhard wrote:Why not just make it so people can have their own music in the pack? Like post a tutorial on how to add the music to the pack.

I can do that for sure. In fact, players can change their music right now in their own texture packs. Just research how to change juke box sounds :)

The texture pack will just provide a HelloMiner's default list; anyone can change their own music as they'd want.

Y R U STILL SAYING TEXTURE PACK

No one cares, this is unneeded spam.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Postby Grinbear9 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:07 am

My suggestion for the car music is:

Frans Bauer – Heb je even voor mij

Its a classic dutch song. It sounds kindof derpy when you play it while driving a car in minecraft. It makes me laugh all times :D.

it would be an honour to have this music in the HM texture pack for all of the dutch players and its even funny for the other people.

Here’s a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-hWde2YsY

Also another suggestion for the texture pack is integrading the NEW 1.14 textures with the texture pack. That means having all of the new and improved textures within the vehicles pack.

Im sure everyone will love the new textures. I asked a couple of people and they told me that they really like the new default textures.

Also this is a jump to the future, as the pack wont have to be changed when 1.14 comes to HM.

Maybe even the inventory textures of the oil, gasoline and diesel and stuff can be changed to a custom texture. That would be really awesome, if you guys want, i can even make those for you

I hope the creators of the pack read this and if they do, thank you so much

Thanks, GrinBear
Somfic likes this post.
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!

Postby Grinbear9 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 11:22 am

My suggestion for the car music is:

Frans Bauer – Heb je even voor mij

Its a classic dutch song. It sounds kindof derpy when you play it while driving a car in minecraft. It makes me laugh all times :D.

it would be an honour to have this music in the HM texture pack for all of the dutch players and its even funny for the other people.

Here’s a link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xR-hWde2YsY

Someone suggested: Feel good inc.
That song reminded me of the GTA5 radio. On there are some great songs that never seem to get bored, maybe some or one of the GTA5 songs can be added as a disc.

Also another suggestion for the texture pack is integrading the NEW 1.14 textures with the texture pack. That means having all of the new and improved textures within the vehicles pack.

Im sure everyone will love the new textures. I asked a couple of people and they told me that they really like the new default textures.

Also this is a jump to the future, as the pack wont have to be changed when 1.14 comes to HM.

Maybe even the inventory textures of the oil, gasoline and diesel and stuff can be changed to a custom texture. That would be really awesome, if you guys want, i can even make those for you

I hope the creators of the pack read this and if they do, thank you so much

Thanks, GrinBear
d0dleysvrz likes this post.
Great designer
Working for Egor_terl
Hire me anytime!

Postby SidedSuns » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:14 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPc4UQwoLBU
This is really good!
Give it a listen
Assembly member of Ancient Greece.
Almost 2 years on the server
iCentiPay executive
Made HelloMiners 1st ever bus station: SunBus
:D

Postby alfroda996 » Mon Mar 25, 2019 3:39 pm

Car: Bohemian Rhapsody
Somfic likes this post.
alfroda996
Owner of Breeze Co.
Ironball player for the Avara Angels

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent. It is the one that is most adaptable to change.
~Charles Darwin

Postby YourArtsyFellow » Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:47 pm

Santo & Johnny- Sleepwalk :P

Postby AnonymousFalls » Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:54 am

Ozapenguin wrote:Kahoot Theme music
Mii Menu Music

YES! I love these! We could also do Don't Stop Believing by Journey, as it is the most downloaded song of the 20th century
AnonymousFalls
Vanguard Executive
Networth: 1 mil
Co-Owner of St. Victoire
#ImWithBeta
#ImWithSpartan

Postby d0dleysvrz » Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:31 am

will this mean we will not be able to use our own texture packs?
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 1,686,612.85F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

PreviousNext