Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion [BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #5-February

[BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #5-February

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

[BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #5-February

Postby JPerkinsT19 » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:27 pm

Welcome to the Bureau of Business and Employment Report for February of 2019! All the information has been gathered by Business Owners and has been put together, each business receives a performance rating, this month they will be done by letter grades, these rating are not meant to hurt people or to make a business look bad, it just means that they had a slow month or didn't get that much business! Please do not get hurt by them. So here we go, if you want to see any more information in future reports, just reply or msg me.

The Top Businesses
In this category, we present the top three businesses of this month; All businesses receive a rating but these three have more detail around them

Number 1 - Agora -
Owned by gbt2008642, natedogg723, and ozapenguin, Agora is a retail company that has been growing over the last few weeks and is prepared to meet all your shopping needs! They have achieved #1 this month with a grade of A+.

Number 2 - Whole Blocks -
Owned by Amoni, Whole Blocks is a Retail and Commercial Development company with locations in RC, VC, and in Ocelot City, They have stores and work in other development projects around the server, this month they had a HUGE profit and net worth increase blowing them way off the charts, WholeBlocks will take #2 this month with a grade of A+!

Number 3 - DOME Inc.
Owned by d0dleysvrz (d0d) and managed by ashlynn_rose, DOME is one of HelloMiners largest architecture and construction companies! It's one of the most popular design and build companies and many players rely on it for their design and construction needs! With jobs piling up, DOME takes #3 with a grade of A!

The Top Cities
In this category, we present the top three private cities that are active and open for business expansion.
Make sure you apply your city in our Discord in the applications tab

Number 1 - The Kingdom of Haven
The Kingdom of Haven, several months in and open to the general public, is an active medieval style city with an UK based government with an Executive Council and an organized and functioning government system! With growing plans, designs, and amazing attractions, Haven shows a promising future. Their newest attraction is the Medusa District, for docks (build your pirate ship or galleon today)! Contact JPerkinsT19 or DominationLT to check it out! The
Kingdom of Haven takes #1 with grade of A+.

Number 2 - Trakai
Trakai is a beautiful, modern, and growing city currently tier two and with an airport on its way in! Last month not only were suburbs open, but there were additional large expansions in preparation for various projects. Rich in design and with 90% of plots sold, Trakai is #2 with grade A.

Number 3 - Ocelot City
Ocelot City is back and ready to compete with the others, with an expansion in the works, large land expansions, active eyesoring, and future planning, Ocelot City is a great place to move in and start your company alongside many others! Contact Cedricko_21 or Senjara to explore today! Ocelot City takes #2 with 18pts!

Partnered Businesses
Here are all the other businesses that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 20+ Businesses
NOTE: Some businesses failed to turn in a report for the month, so they will not receive a rating for January to avoid public outrage

Agora: A+
WholeBlocks: A+
DOME: A
Rapid5: B-
bearco: B
VINT: B
General Products: F
Arcticus: F

Partnered Cities
Here are all the other cities that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 7 partnered cities
NOTE: Some cities failed to turn in a report for the month, so they will not receive a rating for January to avoid public outrage

Haven: A+
Trakai: A
Ocelot: A
Avara: B

This has been the February of 2019 BBE Report, if any data is added or anything is revised I will bump the topic! Please leave suggestions for new info you'd like to see in future reports, Thank You for these businesses and if you'd like to apply your business to the BBE check out our official forum post at viewtopic.php?f=184&t=31569 and join our discord for even more amazing benefits: https://discord.gg/Kknz8Hd

The BBE is a nonprofit organization on HM and it's Staff make no profit from it, we hope that you would make a donation to us as we prepare to build offices in cities around HM, help us out with a small donation today.

And if you would like to see your business or city included in our monthly reports, fill out the application here to apply today and get your company in next months report while receiving other benefits such as advertising on our discord! https://goo.gl/forms/FYfY8WHYqFL66RyG3

And if you'e interested in joining the BBE Review and Staff team, apply today here (Note: Not all applications will be accepted): https://goo.gl/forms/yJlI8ylIABqIeHQ03

DominationLT
BBE Commissioner

JPerkinsT19
BBE Data Manager
Last edited by JPerkinsT19 on Sat Mar 16, 2019 8:58 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Amoni likes this post.
JPerkinsT19
City Owner/King,
The Kingdom of Haven

Evaluator
City Department

COO/Director of Retail Division
Vilnius International (VINT)

Dean
Vilnius Academy of Business

https://havengov.weebly.com/

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
--Thomas Jefferson

Re: [BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #5-Februa

Postby gbt2001 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:23 am

Agora is owned by me, natedogg723, and ozapenguin
Domination LT likes this post.

Postby JPerkinsT19 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 1:30 am

gbt2001 wrote:Agora is owned by me, natedogg723, and ozapenguin

Fixed it, thanks for informing us of this error.
JPerkinsT19
City Owner/King,
The Kingdom of Haven

Evaluator
City Department

COO/Director of Retail Division
Vilnius International (VINT)

Dean
Vilnius Academy of Business

https://havengov.weebly.com/

"I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have."
--Thomas Jefferson

Postby gbt2001 » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:08 am

also, my username is gbt2008642 sry.

Postby HTN » Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:40 am

JPerkinsT19 wrote:Welcome to the Bureau of Business and Employment Report for February of 2019! All the information has been gathered by Business Owners and has been put together, each business receives a performance rating, this month they will be done by letter grades, these rating are not meant to hurt people or to make a business look bad, it just means that they had a slow month or didn't get that much business! Please do not get hurt by them. So here we go, if you want to see any more information in future reports, just reply or msg me.

The Top Businesses
In this category, we present the top three businesses of this month; All businesses receive a rating but these three have more detail around them

Number 1 - Agora -
Owned by gbt2001, natedogg723, and ozapenguin, Agora is a retail company that has been growing over the last few weeks and is prepared to meet all your shopping needs! They have achieved #1 this month with a grade of A+.

Owned by Amoni, Whole Blocks is a Retail and Commercial Development company with locations in RC, VC, and in Ocelot City, They have stores and work in other development projects around the server, this month they had a HUGE profit and net worth increase blowing them way off the charts, WholeBlocks will take #2 this month with a grade of A+!

Number 3 - DOME Inc.
Owned by d0dleysvrz (d0d) and managed by ashlynn_rose, DOME is one of HelloMiners largest architecture and construction companies! It's one of the most popular design and build companies and many players rely on it for their design and construction needs! With jobs piling up, DOME takes #3 with a grade of A!

The Top Cities
In this category, we present the top three private cities that are active and open for business expansion.

The Kingdom of Haven, several months in and open to the general public, is an active medieval style city with an UK based government with an Executive Council and an organized and functioning government system! With growing plans, designs, and amazing attractions, Haven shows a promising future. Their newest attraction is the Medusa District, for docks (build your pirate ship or galleon today)! Contact JPerkinsT19 or DominationLT to check it out! The

Number 2 - Trakai
Trakai is a beautiful, modern, and growing city currently tier two and with an airport on its way in! Last month not only were suburbs open, but there were additional large expansions in preparation for various projects. Rich in design and with 90% of plots sold, Trakai is #2 with grade A.

Number 3 - Ocelot City
Ocelot City is back and ready to compete with the others, with an expansion in the works, large land expansions, active eyesoring, and future planning, Ocelot City is a great place to move in and start your company alongside many others! Contact Cedricko_21 or Senjara to explore today! Ocelot City takes #2 with 18pts!

Partnered Businesses
Here are all the other businesses that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 20+ Businesses
NOTE: Some businesses failed to turn in a report for the month, so they will not receive a rating for January to avoid public outrage

Partnered Cities
Here are all the other cities that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 7 partnered cities
NOTE: Some cities failed to turn in a report for the month, so they will not receive a rating for January to avoid public outrage

This has been the February of 2019 BBE Report, if any data is added or anything is revised I will bump the topic! Please leave suggestions for new info you'd like to see in future reports, Thank You for these businesses and if you'd like to apply your business to the BBE check out our official forum post at viewtopic.php?f=184&t=31569 and join our discord for even more amazing benefits: https://discord.gg/Kknz8Hd

The BBE is a nonprofit organization on HM and it's Staff make no profit from it, we hope that you would make a donation to us as we prepare to build offices in cities around HM, help us out with a small donation today.

And if you would like to see your business or city included in our monthly reports, fill out the application here to apply today and get your company in next months report while receiving other benefits such as advertising on our discord! https://goo.gl/forms/FYfY8WHYqFL66RyG3

And if you'e interested in joining the BBE Review and Staff team, apply today here (Note: Not all applications will be accepted): https://goo.gl/forms/yJlI8ylIABqIeHQ03

DominationLT
BBE Commissioner

JPerkinsT19
BBE Data Manager

How rigged is this?
Of course the city you own is going to be #1
Ocelot is dead 8-)

Archendale should be on here at number 1
2 people like this post.
I can't get this damn thing to work.
Networth: 320K
Founder of HypedGroup/Monco/HerdCorp
HS Real Estate

Postby Domination LT » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:16 am

HTN wrote:
JPerkinsT19 wrote:Welcome to the Bureau of Business and Employment Report for February of 2019! All the information has been gathered by Business Owners and has been put together, each business receives a performance rating, this month they will be done by letter grades, these rating are not meant to hurt people or to make a business look bad, it just means that they had a slow month or didn't get that much business! Please do not get hurt by them. So here we go, if you want to see any more information in future reports, just reply or msg me.

The Top Businesses

Number 1 - Agora -
Owned by gbt2001, natedogg723, and ozapenguin, Agora is a retail company that has been growing over the last few weeks and is prepared to meet all your shopping needs! They have achieved #1 this month with a grade of A+.

Number 3 - DOME Inc.

The Top Cities

Number 2 - Trakai

Number 3 - Ocelot City

Partnered Businesses

Partnered Cities

DominationLT
BBE Commissioner

JPerkinsT19
BBE Data Manager

How rigged is this?
Of course the city you own is going to be #1
Ocelot is dead 8-)

Archendale should be on here at number 1

Im not going to keep saying this, bcz it's getting annoying, but it's not rigged.... I use a rubric system each city is run through and earns points, and then we add all the points for each category and we rank them, there is absolutely no way to rig it if we're going by the numbers. Also, cities must apply to become eligible for reports and once in the BBE they must complete reports to provide us with the information needed to evaluate them, Archendale did not complete a report this month. If you have any more questions my discord is Lektuvas#6989 and if you wish to see other cities encourage them to apply, the links for the applications are in the report above ^
DominationLT and Domination LT on Youtube
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Postby ~Weather » Fri Mar 15, 2019 4:40 pm

Domination LT wrote:m not going to keep saying this, bcz it's getting annoying, but it's not rigged.... I use a rubric system each city is run through and earns points, and then we add all the points for each category and we rank them, there is absolutely no way to rig it if we're going by the numbers. Also, cities must apply to become eligible for reports and once in the BBE they must complete reports to provide us with the information needed to evaluate them, Archendale did not complete a report this month. If you have any more questions my discord is Lektuvas#6989 and if you wish to see other cities encourage them to apply, the links for the applications are in the report above ^

You only told half of what actually happend. I had told you that literally nothing has changed in Archendale over the last month so it would be unnecessary to fill out a long forum. You had even said you wrote yourself a note to include Archendale in the post, but you had forgot on your desk. Disappointing you didnt fix your mistake and futhrrmore didnt count us atleast of cities enrolled in the BBE... :/
Net Worth - 1M+

Postby Domination LT » Fri Mar 15, 2019 5:18 pm

~Weather wrote:
Domination LT wrote:m not going to keep saying this, bcz it's getting annoying, but it's not rigged.... I use a rubric system each city is run through and earns points, and then we add all the points for each category and we rank them, there is absolutely no way to rig it if we're going by the numbers. Also, cities must apply to become eligible for reports and once in the BBE they must complete reports to provide us with the information needed to evaluate them, Archendale did not complete a report this month. If you have any more questions my discord is Lektuvas#6989 and if you wish to see other cities encourage them to apply, the links for the applications are in the report above ^

You only told half of what actually happend. I had told you that literally nothing has changed in Archendale over the last month so it would be unnecessary to fill out a long forum. You had even said you wrote yourself a note to include Archendale in the post, but you had forgot on your desk. Disappointing you didnt fix your mistake and futhrrmore didnt count us atleast of cities enrolled in the BBE... :/

When you join the BBE you have one job... do the report, this month has been one of the hardest in terms of school and other irl stuff i have to do, if you saw my desk rn it looks like a storm went thru it, I cant remember everything. I sacrificed my time and the only reason we had a report this month is bcz of someone like JP who took his time to write it. Ive made kt clear, if the report isn't done it's not going in the report. You can get mad at me since everyone else likes to, but that's how it is and that's just how this report ended up. Im not going to say anything else about it.
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby d0dleysvrz » Fri Mar 15, 2019 10:05 pm

guys just do your damn reports xD

Also why is Dome city not listed? I def did my report.
Domination LT likes this post.
Doods/D0d/Nub - ~Itsd0dley
HM Veteran - Playing since 2012
Well known master Architect & Builder

Founder and Owner of DOME Inc. and Dome city
Click here for more info

Net. Worth: 995,485.47F

Multiple times award winner of the YLE awards and government architecture competition.

Postby Domination LT » Fri Mar 15, 2019 11:35 pm

d0dleysvrz wrote:guys just do your damn reports xD

Also why is Dome city not listed? I def did my report.

One sec ill tell Jp, sorry about that
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Next