Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion [BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #4 - 10/2/19

[BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #4 - 10/2/19

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

[BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #4 - 10/2/19

Postby Domination LT » Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:33 am

Side Note: I would like to apologize on behalf of all the BBE Staff Team, some busy in real life events our reviewing process was delayed a bit, but we are proud to present this months report! Thank You and sorry for the wait.

Welcome to the Bureau of Business and Employment Report for January of 2019! All the information has been gathered by Business Owners and has been put together, each business receives a performance rating, this month they will be done by points, a few things to remember The highest possible number of points a company can earn: 40 and a City: 30 BUT this does not mean companies need to be near these numbers to be a good company, work around the monthly averages which are Company: 9.9 and City: 17.4 , these rating are not meant to hurt people or to make a business look bad, it just means that they had a slow month or didn't get that much business! Please do not get hurt by them. So here we go, if you want to see any more information in future reports, just reply or msg me.

The Top Businesses
In this category, we present the top three businesses of this month; All businesses receive a rating but these three have more detail around them

Number 1 - Whole Blocks -
Owned by Amoni, Whole Blocks is a Retail and Commercial Development company with locations in RC, VC, and in Ocelot City, They have stores and work in other development projects around the server, this month they had a HUGE profit and net worth increase blowing them way off the charts, WholeBlocks will take #1 this month with 28pts!

Number 2 - Rapid 5
A new store that just opened with its main location in RC, and many other locations around the server, it offers a variety of blocks and can help you with most of your everyday server needs! They've had a profitable first month, and their net worth has grown by a large number in the last 30 days, they are the growing competitor the temporarily shutdown Vanguard stores. Rapid5 takes #2 with 14pts!

Number 3 - DOME Inc.
Owned by d0dleysvrz (d0d) and managed by ashlynn_rose, DOME is one of HelloMiners largest architecture and construction companies! It's one of the most popular design and build companies and many players rely on it for their design and construction needs! With jobs piling up, DOME takes #3 with 14pts!

The Top Cities
In this category, we present the top three private cities that are active and open for business expansion.
Make sure you apply your city in our Discord in the applications tab

Number 1 - Archendale
With it's many shorelines and beach areas, Archendale is a great spot for all kinds of activities, explore the new plugin in the bay, start a new business in the upcoming expansion, with a great owner and amazing support of other cities and players, Archendale is already the home of so many people and businesses so add yours today! Contact WEATHER2DAY to explore today! Archendale takes #1 with 19pts!

Number 2 - Ocelot City
Ocelot City is back and ready to compete with the others, with an expansion in the works, large land expansions, active eyesoring, and future planning, Ocelot City is a great place to move in and start your company alongside many others! Contact Cedricko_21 or Senjara to explore today! Ocelot City takes #2 with 18pts!

Number 2 - The Kingdom of Haven
The Kingdom of Haven, newly approved and open to the general public, is an active medieval style city with an UK based government with an Executive Council and an organized and functioning government system! With growing plans, designs, and amazing attractions, Haven shows a promising future. Contact JPerkinsT19 or DominationLT to check it out! The Kingdom of Haven takes #3 with 17pts.

Other Partnered Businesses
Here are all the other businesses that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 20+ Businesses
NOTE: Some businesses failed to turn in a report for the month, so they will not receive a rating for January to avoid public outrage

bearco - 12
Vilnius International - 10
HMCSM - 8
Fireworks Paradise - 5
Teslo - 4
Arcticus - 3
General Products - 1

Other Partnered Cities
Here are all the other cities that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 7 partnered cities
NOTE: Some cities failed to turn in a report for the month, so they will not receive a rating for January to avoid public outrage

DOME City - 17
Trakai - 16

This has been the January of 2019 BBE Report, if any data is added or anything is revised I will bump the topic! Please leave suggestions for new info you'd like to see in future reports, Thank You for these businesses and if you'd like to apply your business to the BBE check out our official forum post at https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=31569 and join our discord for even more amazing benefits: https://discord.gg/Kknz8Hd

The BBE is a nonprofit organization on HM and it's Staff make no profit from it, we hope that you would make a donation to us as we prepare to build offices in cities around HM, help us out with a small donation today.

And if you would like to see your business or city included in our monthly reports, fill out the application here to apply today and get your company in next months report while receiving other benefits such as advertising on our discord! https://goo.gl/forms/FYfY8WHYqFL66RyG3

And if you'e interested in joining the BBE Review and Staff team, apply today here (Note: Not all applications will be accepted): https://goo.gl/forms/yJlI8ylIABqIeHQ03
4 people like this post.
Founder and Regulator of the Transportation Dept
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Re: [BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #4 - 10/2

Postby ~Weather » Mon Feb 11, 2019 4:02 am

I just wanted to thank the community for everyones continual support in Archendale! The city wouldn't be anywhere near as great without you all! I have some HUGE plans tucked up my sleeve that are actually being executed and made in Archendale. I can't wait to announce what's coming soon! Only a few plots left in the suburbs and city so be sure to check them out in game and visit the official Archendale forum topic for more details!

Official city forum topic: viewtopic.php?f=168&t=33481

From the Archendale mayor/city owner,
~ Weather
Domination LT likes this post.

Postby Domination LT » Mon Feb 11, 2019 5:25 am

gg to everyone who got in the top 3 for both categories!!! Remember if you want to appear here head to our discord and apply your city or company :P maybe next month we'll get a better turnout
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby Amoni » Mon Feb 11, 2019 7:00 am

Taken our rightful place after many months :D Thank you to the BBE team who really help the maintain the idea, and turn it into a reality
Domination LT likes this post.
Come visit Whole Blocks in a location near you!

Postby Domination LT » Sun Feb 17, 2019 3:34 pm

Bump :D
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby gbt2001 » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:24 pm

How do companies sign up?

Postby Domination LT » Sun Feb 17, 2019 9:38 pm

gbt2001 wrote:How do companies sign up?

viewtopic.php?f=184&t=31569

Discord link is there ^
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby ~Max » Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:46 pm

I'm pretty proud of my score,
a suggestion is seperate businesses by category ex:

Mega Stores: Whole Blocks, Rapid 5, Agora, Vanguard
Retail: bearco, etc (lol don't know the other ones)
Design: dome, etc
etc...
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby Domination LT » Sun Feb 17, 2019 11:02 pm

~Max wrote:I'm pretty proud of my score,
a suggestion is seperate businesses by category ex:

Mega Stores: Whole Blocks, Rapid 5, Agora, Vanguard
Retail: bearco, etc (lol don't know the other ones)
Design: dome, etc
etc...

That was my original plan, but not enough businesses sign up and stay active for us to do that ;(
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby gbt2001 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:33 am

Domination LT wrote: