Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion [BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #2 - 5/12/18

[BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #2 - 5/12/18

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

[BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #2 - 5/12/18

Postby Domination LT » Thu Dec 06, 2018 4:19 am

Welcome to the Bureau of Business and Employment Report for Oct! All the information has been gathered by Business Owners and has been put together, each business receives a performance rating A-F (Kind of based on the American grading system), these rating are not meant to hurt people or to make a business look bad, it just means that they had a slow month or didn't get that much business! Please do not get hurt by them. So here we go, if you want to see any more information in future reports, just reply or msg me.

The Top Businesses
In this category, we present the top three businesses of this month; All businesses receive a rating but these three have more detail around them

Number 1 - Vanguard - A+
Vanguard is probably the most popular business on HM, the have many convenient locations all over the HM Map including several government cities. Owned by ashlynn_rose, blackfoe, ValcronX, and ViHQ, Vanguard has shops that offer almost anything you may need!, they have apartments and many more opportunities. With a net worth around 3 Million, Vanguard takes the top business of November

Number 2 - DOME - A+
Owned by d0dleysvrz (d0d) and managed by ashlynn_rose, DOME is one of HelloMiners largest architecture and construction companies! With a net worth of F764,255 DOME has ranked #2 because of its popularity, it's customer service, and because you can always trust DOME to get the job done!

Number 3 - Teslo - A+
Owned by nightemperor, Teslo used to be mega stores found throughout the map but just recently opened the Teslo2Go convenience stores with over 10 locations around the map! They are easy to find and can provide the items you may need for a normal day on HelloMiners!

The Top Cities
In this category, we present the top three private cities that are active and open for business expansion, cities do not receive ratings.

Number 1 - Kingdom of Haven
The Kingdom of Haven, newly approved and open to the general public, is an active medieval style city with an UK based government with an Executive Council and an organized and functioning government system! Contact JPerkinsT19 or ashlynn_rose to check it out!

Number 2 -Trakai
Trakai, is a new city with much to offer, they have amazing architecture and designs around the city, and many amazing attractions planned in the near future! They have plenty of open space, so buy your plot now while they last! Contact: DominationLT to explore Trakai

Number 3 - Archendale
With it's many shorelines and beach areas, Archendale is a great spot for all kinds of activities, explore the new plugin in the bay, start a new business in the upcoming expansion, with a great owner and amazing support of other cities and players, Archendale is already the home of so many people and businesses so add yours today! Contact IcyPenguin79 to explore today!

All the Partnered Business Ratings
Here are all the other businesses that have partnered with the BBE and their ratings - The BBE now has 20+ Businesses
NOTE: Business names in red did not provide enough information to make a completely accurate rating those ratings do not affect the company's service but we just didn't have enough information

Ace Mega Stores - B+
Alamour - N/A
Arcticus - N/A
CBSG - D+
Fireworks Paradise - B+
Next Co. - F+
Ocelot Enterprises - D
Palm Shores - C
Qwerty Banners - A
Rapid4 - N/A
Shorthorn LTD. - C
SMS - N/A
Supreme Supply - D
TMS - B
Vecto Inc - D
Vilnius International - B+
Whole Blocks - B
Yeli Express - B

This has been the November of 2018 BBE Report, if any data is added or anything is revised I will bump the topic! Please leave suggestions for new info you'd like to see in future reports, Thank You for these businesses and if you'd like to apply your business to the BBE check out our official forum post at https://www.hellominers.com/viewtopic.php?f=184&t=31569 and join our discord for even more amazing benefits: https://discord.gg/Kknz8Hd

The BBE is a nonprofit organization on HM and it's Staff make no profit from it, we hope that you would make a donation to us as we prepare to build offices in cities around HM, help us out with a small donation today.

BBE Logo.png
BBE Logo.png (17.84 KiB) Viewed 201 times
ViHQ likes this post.
DominationLT and Domination LT on Youtube
Founder and CEO of Vilnius International
Owner of the City of Trakai
City Tier Evaluator
On the Executive Council for The Kingdom of Haven
Founder and Commissioner of the BBE

Contact me at: dominationlt@gmail.com

"If you want to make a difference.... don't spam the chat :/ "
~DominationLT 2018

Re: [BBE] Bureau of Business and Employment Report #2 - 5/12

Postby Domination LT » Thu Dec 06, 2018 10:07 pm

We put too much work into this to let it just disappear.... BUMP leave a comment :P
ViHQ likes this post.
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:12 pm

obviously ur own city is on the 'top cities' and PH is far better for business than any of those listed, just saying.
Amoni likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

#UNBANABOD
Discord: Fluffy#9622

Postby Domination LT » Thu Dec 06, 2018 11:40 pm

fluffythebunnyx wrote:obviously ur own city is on the 'top cities' and PH is far better for business than any of those listed, just saying.

Yes my city is on the list :/ in 4 days I sold so many plots that people have to look around for a plot... I'm not the only person who made this ty very much and the decisions were confirmed by some people who were not included in any of those businesses and cities...
Rodney likes this post.
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby Rodney » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:01 am

Where sunset coast at this time :shock:
~Spider likes this post.
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Postby Domination LT » Fri Dec 07, 2018 3:08 am

Rodney wrote:Where sunset coast at this time :shock:

lost... :/
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby Domination LT » Fri Dec 07, 2018 1:17 pm

Bump... to over the Chinese spammer!
City Tier Evaluator

~DominationLT 2018

Postby ~Bear » Fri Dec 07, 2018 10:12 pm

I have talked with bearco staff and we would like to officially join this. We were asked by ashlynn_rose earlier in November and accepted.
Domination LT likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:21 pm

Most companies are related below or B-, however, your company, Vilnius International, is rated as a B+ even after you admitted that the company is a mess to me. Your running low on staff, you don't have stable management, and staff are brought on or laid off every few weeks.
~Spider likes this post.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Postby Phidiaz » Fri Dec 07, 2018 11:49 pm

Luke (LukeTheTree) wrote:Most companies are related below or B-, however, your company, Vilnius International, is rated as a B+ even after you admitted that the company is a mess to me. Your running low on staff, you don't have stable management, and staff are brought on or laid off every few weeks.

I'd have to agree that judging companies and cities like that is a little bias?
~Sometimes the best kinds of promises are the ones you can't keep~

Next