Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Players Prayer to Owner and Admins

Players Prayer to Owner and Admins

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Players Prayer to Owner and Admins

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:59 pm

no, this is a terrible idea. What makes hm good is the unique lack of warps
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 17 / 18
https://imgur.com/a/qSsA2SV

Co-Owner and 95% shareholder of Leeds City!

Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer

Postby rexthebest » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:04 pm

did we not already do this like 6 times
2 people like this post.

Postby 4K606 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:34 pm

I have to agree with you so much on the fact this is turning into the last pre-qual movie in starwars, all of HM is leaving and there is literally no one is on. I joined on tuesday and you were the only one on.
Net-Worth: 78,000

Postby galvanastas » Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:Only problem is that one warp per player = about 150 warps

-That's not a bad thing, HM has more sites than any other server to see. Entry deny is available so 150 frankly aint enough.

by Luke (LukeTheHat) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 pm
That abolishes the point of Highways, the Airport and cities. If we had this there'd be no need for cities, we can just warp to shops instead, not navigate through cities

-Highways are already pointless in case you haven't noticed, there a novelty from an earlier period of gaming that has had its day.

Airports are pointless because few will ever bother to go through the process to get them. Not to mention the fact many build awesome sites that aren't cities so airports are a novelty, not practical.

by fluffythebunnyx » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 am

-It is this idea, desperately clinging to a past that no longer exists that is killing HM! Wake up. Adapt or perish. Its called evolution. Its a necessity not an option if you want there to be a HM at all. I'm sure Teddde would appreciate few more donations but it wont happen as long as old players cling to the past and don't let HM evolve!
owner
RHI (Ranchcorp Heavy Industries)

Postby rexthebest » Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:49 pm

4K606 wrote:I have to agree with you so much on the fact this is turning into the last pre-qual movie in starwars, all of HM is leaving and there is literally no one is on. I joined on tuesday and you were the only one on.

literally no one is on

you were the only one on

pick one

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:03 pm

galvanastas wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:Only problem is that one warp per player = about 150 warps

-That's not a bad thing, HM has more sites than any other server to see. Entry deny is available so 150 frankly aint enough.

by Luke (LukeTheHat) » Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 pm
That abolishes the point of Highways, the Airport and cities. If we had this there'd be no need for cities, we can just warp to shops instead, not navigate through cities

-Highways are already pointless in case you haven't noticed, there a novelty from an earlier period of gaming that has had its day.

Airports are pointless because few will ever bother to go through the process to get them. Not to mention the fact many build awesome sites that aren't cities so airports are a novelty, not practical.

by fluffythebunnyx » Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:59 am

-It is this idea, desperately clinging to a past that no longer exists that is killing HM! Wake up. Adapt or perish. Its called evolution. Its a necessity not an option if you want there to be a HM at all. I'm sure Teddde would appreciate few more donations but it wont happen as long as old players cling to the past and don't let HM evolve!

Ah yes, evolve Hm. Turn it into every warp-flooded server and kill cities, gov warps and the whole system of real estate. If you want warps everywhere just go onto literally every other town style server.
clexar likes this post.
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 17 / 18
https://imgur.com/a/qSsA2SV

Co-Owner and 95% shareholder of Leeds City!

Most people don't realize that large pieces of coral, which have been painted brown and attached to the skull by common wood screws, can make a child look like a deer

Postby KingELB » Sat Sep 15, 2018 8:35 pm

I personally think it would be good to replace the airport with a command, maybye /citywarp, and have so that you can get a warp in your private city, but only after achieving a certain tier (maybe the equivalent of the current HMIA connection. I don't know this would defeat the purpose, but maybye have a (small) standard fee for each time you use it. (Like 1-2F)
Owner of ECorp, the company no-one's heard of.

Postby benjwu2 » Sun Sep 16, 2018 12:11 am

The opposite extreme would be to remove all warps entirely, allowing local communities and shops to grow within cities...
Creeper Custodian of Public Mine

Postby FMDIAMOND » Sun Sep 16, 2018 5:04 am

benjwu2 wrote:The opposite extreme would be to remove all warps entirely, allowing local communities and shops to grow within cities...

Its been suggested before I wouldn’t mind a high speed rail like 250%+ speed to minecarts and new modern accual stations that aren’t a crappy box on a pole. And I can show accual rails go on the build server and do /p home FMDIAMOND 4 and go see my rails and rail crossings and bridges.
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 250K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Bepis » Sun Sep 16, 2018 6:55 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
benjwu2 wrote:The opposite extreme would be to remove all warps entirely, allowing local communities and shops to grow within cities...

Its been suggested before I wouldn’t mind a high speed rail like 250%+ speed to minecarts and new modern accual stations that aren’t a crappy box on a pole. And I can show accual rails go on the build server and do /p home FMDIAMOND 4 and go see my rails and rail crossings and bridges.

that's accually a good idea
Hello, ladies, look at your man, now back to me, now back at your man, now back to me. Sadly, he isn’t me, but if he stopped using ladies scented body wash and switched to Old Spice, he could smell like he’s me. Anything is possible when your man smells like Old Spice and not a lady. I’m on a horse.

PreviousNext