Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion COUNTRY ROLEPLAY


COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby President_KK » Fri Sep 14, 2018 7:44 am

U.S.S.R Update
Unknown.png
Unknown.png (668 Bytes) Viewed 44 times


Economic/Industrial

-we begin a new 5 year plan on centralised Military industry
- we begin production of the t 34 tank mobile artillery and more
- we fortify the Finnish Border and mobilise troops in the region
- we also start building up a sizeable 5 million reserve and 25 million active troops

Diplomatic
we denounce the Scandinavians for their aggression
President_KK
Director Of Finance and Consumer Relations At GRR

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 9:58 am

What have the Scandanavians Done?
Image
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby President_KK » Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:42 am

~Arctic wrote: Scandinavia Update
With a successful take-over of Norway & Denmark, that went without the need for war, we have all agreed to create the former countries into 3 provences.

Population: US$ 21,118,000
GDP: 1.187 trillion
GDP per Capita: US$ 56,208
----------
In a referendom, at 73.9%, Scandinavia is leaving the EU. We now wish to join Australia & Japan to create an economic and trade union
----------
To answer to Brasil, because of their gross human rights violation for prisoners, we are stopping all flights from Scandinavia to Brasil & we are making a 300% tarrif on any Brazilian imports.



Directive from the Soviet Supreme General President KK
the Scandinavians have taken over a friendly country that neighbours us this reminds us of the time when WW2 Begun with the Anschluss of Austria in 1938 we will not make the same mistake again!
President_KK
Director Of Finance and Consumer Relations At GRR

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby ~Arctic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:05 pm

Sweden did not take over. Denmark and Norway agreed to peacefully to join Scandinavia as they both thought that it was better than staying in the EU
Discord Arctic#8735
Email arctic.playz@outlook.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
En tant que laboratoire de recherche sur l'arctique..... nous faisons des recherches concernant l'arctique.

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby ~Arctic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:07 pm

President_KK wrote:
~Arctic wrote: Scandinavia Update
With a successful take-over of Norway & Denmark, that went without the need for war, we have all agreed to create the former countries into 3 provences.

Population: US$ 21,118,000
GDP: 1.187 trillion
GDP per Capita: US$ 56,208
----------
In a referendom, at 73.9%, Scandinavia is leaving the EU. We now wish to join Australia & Japan to create an economic and trade union
----------
To answer to Brasil, because of their gross human rights violation for prisoners, we are stopping all flights from Scandinavia to Brasil & we are making a 300% tarrif on any Brazilian imports.



Directive from the Soviet Supreme General President KK
the Scandinavians have taken over a friendly country that neighbours us this reminds us of the time when WW2 Begun with the Anschluss of Austria in 1938 we will not make the same mistake again!

Denmark, Norway & Sweden all joined together because they are all brothers. No-one took over anyone, we all peacfully came together :|
Discord Arctic#8735
Email arctic.playz@outlook.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
En tant que laboratoire de recherche sur l'arctique..... nous faisons des recherches concernant l'arctique.

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby President_KK » Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:26 pm

~Arctic wrote:
President_KK wrote:
~Arctic wrote: Scandinavia Update
With a successful take-over of Norway & Denmark, that went without the need for war, we have all agreed to create the former countries into 3 provences.

Population: US$ 21,118,000
GDP: 1.187 trillion
GDP per Capita: US$ 56,208
----------
In a referendom, at 73.9%, Scandinavia is leaving the EU. We now wish to join Australia & Japan to create an economic and trade union
----------
To answer to Brasil, because of their gross human rights violation for prisoners, we are stopping all flights from Scandinavia to Brasil & we are making a 300% tarrif on any Brazilian imports.



Directive from the Soviet Supreme General President KK
the Scandinavians have taken over a friendly country that neighbours us this reminds us of the time when WW2 Begun with the Anschluss of Austria in 1938 we will not make the same mistake again!

Denmark, Norway & Sweden all joined together because they are all brothers. No-one took over anyone, we all peacfully came together :|

we have interests in the region this has interfered with our plans we still denounce it
(Cough - Sweden's natural resources include copper, gold, hydropower, iron ore, lead, silver, timber, uranium, and zinc
Norway's main natural resources such as natural gas, oil, copper, lead and timber
President_KK
Director Of Finance and Consumer Relations At GRR

FOUNDER AND FORMER CEO OF THE FIRST AND ORIGINAL FORMER HELLO MINERS STOCK EXCHANGE (HMSX)until it got Aquired by the HMCSM now I’m the BoD president :)



Let us not seek the Republican answer or the Democratic answer, but the right answer. Let us not seek to fix the blame for the past. Let us accept our own responsibility for the future.
-John F. Kennedy

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby ~Arctic » Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:43 pm

President_KK wrote:we have interests in the region this has interfered with our plans we still denounce it
(Cough - Sweden's natural resources include copper, gold, hydropower, iron ore, lead, silver, timber, uranium, and zinc
Norway's main natural resources such as natural gas, oil, copper, lead and timber

If you in any way, interfere with the peacful nation of Scandinavia, you will be met with destruction from Scandinavia, The Pacific Empire & Japan. So think carefully ;)
Discord Arctic#8735
Email arctic.playz@outlook.com
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
En tant que laboratoire de recherche sur l'arctique..... nous faisons des recherches concernant l'arctique.

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:11 pm

We wait for our successful invasion of the Western United States. After this, we'll focus on Asian countries near the Pacific, including Indonesia, Papua New Guinea, Malaysia and the Philippines.
Image
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby fbo6 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:01 am

Current President is killed by 50 cal.

New president of the new socialist party begins working in office governing the sau
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Re: COUNTRY ROLEPLAY

Postby fbo6 » Sat Sep 15, 2018 12:02 am

We invade panama as a puppet with 30,000 troops and major air bombing being the new worst bombing since ww2
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

PreviousNext