Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Region by Battle Palace Removal

Region by Battle Palace Removal

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Region by Battle Palace Removal

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:49 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
KingELB wrote:I didn't think it was OK, because I didn't know. I regioned the plot when I had only been on for like a month, after 3 times playing for a couple of days, I finially decided to get involved. All the other regions, I assumed because the mod had regioned that one, it was fine, and clearly the other mods thought so too. I really don't think this is anyone's fault, just a mess up that can be dealt with. Also, is it still possible to have it moved?

He's just salty for no readily apparent reason about this server, still waiting on response from staff about moving it or compensation.

Cheerios is the reason I’m salty and his lack of sense doesn’t make it better
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 250K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Cheerios32 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:05 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:
KingELB wrote:I didn't think it was OK, because I didn't know. I regioned the plot when I had only been on for like a month, after 3 times playing for a couple of days, I finially decided to get involved. All the other regions, I assumed because the mod had regioned that one, it was fine, and clearly the other mods thought so too. I really don't think this is anyone's fault, just a mess up that can be dealt with. Also, is it still possible to have it moved?

He's just salty for no readily apparent reason about this server, still waiting on response from staff about moving it or compensation.

Cheerios is the reason I’m salty and his lack of sense doesn’t make it better

The irony is this issue was resolved before you made that post.

Anyway:

*crosses arms for admins to arrive*

Don't hold your breath.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby FMDIAMOND » Wed Sep 12, 2018 6:40 am

Yes you may have mailed me in game but how would ik I don’t play often juring the week. I wasent notified on the forums.
I’m just do one of these faces to annoy u ;)
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 250K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby IDGCaptainR » Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:10 am

Just gonna leave my piece here and say "ZacTheMan1 and Cedricko_21" are to blame for this, they should have known the rules and refused to region the plot.

Postby KingELB » Mon Sep 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Any current updates on this? It's been a while, no-one seems to know much on the server?
Owner of ECorp, the company no-one's heard of.

Previous