Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Region by Battle Palace Removal

Region by Battle Palace Removal

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Region by Battle Palace Removal

Postby KingELB » Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:18 pm

I have had a system of 4 regions near the battle palace for since I joined HM, today I was told by Cheerios32 that it's illegal, and must be removed due to the 60 block rule. It was regioned by ZacTheMan1 and Cedricko_21. Cheerios32 also told me that I could have the building moved with WE. How and where could I move it to, and if not, what is the compensation for a region being removed?
Owner of ECorp, the company no-one's heard of.

Re: Region by Battle Palace Removal

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:12 pm

Hey guys,

Just to clear this up, KingELB requested to make a region and a mod did so (supposedly under the influence lol xD) without checking the engagement boundaries.
Due to the mods failure to realise it's 6 blocks from BP, KingELB and his friend spent lots of time working on a farm/apartment block without realising it wasn't meant to be there.

When chrono and Cheerios were sorting it out, - shout-out to chrono for being reinstated as manager of BP!! - Cheerios said it would have to be moved or destroyed.

I think it's fair to say that since it was a mod's error that all the hard work shouldn't be removed but instead maybe moved to a different location and some compensation awarded?

I'm not sure what the staff can do about this but I'm here to support you because this is just a giant slip up and can be easily resolved and everyone can be happy :D

~Doodle
3 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Battle Palace Manager/Developer

#BringBackFunboi28

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby KingELB » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:16 am

Thanks Doodle! I'm glad someone agrees with me, I also wonder if some sort of exception could be made for the region, as the area it is built on represents a pretty valuble plot, being so close to the City. I don't want to be "that" guy, but the server rules also say "If property of a player is damaged, moved, or otherwise decreased in value as a result of Government activities, the player will receive a fair compensation for his damage." I'm not sure this classifyies as such, but I though I'd just leave it here.
2 people like this post.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Sep 11, 2018 1:24 am

Um moved with WE means it’s moved to a different location and there is 100,000,s if block to place it also, don’t build apt buildings in the middle of no ware just buy a cheap plot they never work. Be it mod error or not it’s illegal, and WILL be removed.
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 350K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:12 am

FMDIAMOND wrote:Um moved with WE means it’s moved to a different location and there is 100,000,s if block to place it also, don’t build apt buildings in the middle of no ware just buy a cheap plot they never work. Be it mod error or not it’s illegal, and WILL be removed.

Ignore him KingELB as it was a mof error you will certainly get compensation.
4 people like this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Tue Sep 11, 2018 9:59 am

Cheerios32 wrote:
FMDIAMOND wrote:Um moved with WE means it’s moved to a different location and there is 100,000,s if block to place it also, don’t build apt buildings in the middle of no ware just buy a cheap plot they never work. Be it mod error or not it’s illegal, and WILL be removed.

Ignore him KingELB on all his posts because his grammar is terrible, he's rude and doesn't support players.
~Lero likes this post.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Sep 11, 2018 10:02 am

Luke (LukeTheHat) wrote:
Cheerios32 wrote:

Ignore him KingELB on all his posts because his grammar is terrible, he's rude and doesn't support players.

Who tried to scam then bribe me? And I don’t support stupid players who think it’s alright to build right next to a government region. Also what has my grammar got to do with this?
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 350K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby KingELB » Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:07 pm

I didn't think it was OK, because I didn't know. I regioned the plot when I had only been on for like a month, after 3 times playing for a couple of days, I finially decided to get involved. All the other regions, I assumed because the mod had regioned that one, it was fine, and clearly the other mods thought so too. I really don't think this is anyone's fault, just a mess up that can be dealt with. Also, is it still possible to have it moved?
Cheerios32 likes this post.

Postby Cheerios32 » Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:33 pm

KingELB wrote:I didn't think it was OK, because I didn't know. I regioned the plot when I had only been on for like a month, after 3 times playing for a couple of days, I finially decided to get involved. All the other regions, I assumed because the mod had regioned that one, it was fine, and clearly the other mods thought so too. I really don't think this is anyone's fault, just a mess up that can be dealt with. Also, is it still possible to have it moved?

He's just salty for no readily apparent reason about this server, still waiting on response from staff about moving it or compensation.
KingELB likes this post.
Net worth:Somehow about 100k

Also been a trial mod since 10th February.

To those who said I could never be rich:

Postby KingELB » Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:27 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
KingELB wrote:I didn't think it was OK, because I didn't know. I regioned the plot when I had only been on for like a month, after 3 times playing for a couple of days, I finially decided to get involved. All the other regions, I assumed because the mod had regioned that one, it was fine, and clearly the other mods thought so too. I really don't think this is anyone's fault, just a mess up that can be dealt with. Also, is it still possible to have it moved?

He's just salty for no readily apparent reason about this server, still waiting on response from staff about moving it or compensation.

Ok, good to know, I also wonder, do those who have apartments rented out there get compensation too? Or just get unrented? I haven't seen either of them for weeks.

Next