Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion I am really fed up.

I am really fed up.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:58 am

Dylad wrote:Imagevia FakeTrumpTweet.com generator
1776 will commence...
(This is not serious)

Ik recently on this I made a post about getting warnings, but Dylad, stop.
Your posts don't mean anything. This isn't funny. Stop it.
2 people like this post.
Vilnius 79 - The best place ever! If you don't order from there your dog will eat your pants!

Postby Dylad » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:42 pm

Icyinactive79 wrote:
1776 will commence...
(This is not serious)

+1 like from SpartanPride7
~Satan likes this post.
Aloha.

Postby CaptainAdurica » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:39 pm

Icyinactive79 wrote:
1776 will commence...
(This is not serious)

Says the guy whos posts always make sense :roll:
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby ~Alex » Mon Apr 16, 2018 1:51 pm

Since my topic has 26 likes so far, I want to lay out my points for staff/players to see, that some of the community is very upset over.
Frustrations
  • Organization has been almost 0 from what normal players see, even though changes have been made.
  • Some staff responses are condescending and dismissive - a poor example of how high-level staff should respond to fair criticism. (Acting as 2 separate communities, not 1)
  • Players want more openness/transparency between staff and players.(the informant posts missile does helps, but it feels like he is a general spokesperson for staff being 100% told what to say)
  • There seems to be a lot of talk about server changes, but it never seems to happen or get started, and players can't do it without staff.

Questions the community has:
  • How can 2 active admins run the server and organize it?
  • Why does the community wait weeks for approvals/requests? (players hired take just as long)
  • How will the server be able to get more plugins/tech help when SK is very busy? (or new suggestions for server)
  • Is there even any real staff punishment for not getting on/doing helpmes. (yes but its not enforced)
    [+] staff rules
    Rules that apply to staff only wrote:
    Staff must behave with integrity and in accordance with rules and guidelines set out for them.

Ok well what about all the staff members who get on a few times a month and never do helpmes etc. They can keep doing that because I dont see people getting demoted for not working etc?
  • How does the staff team plan on keeping the server going with no real jobs for new players, a confusing tutorial, and barely any staff on?

If anyone has more to add, please post below and I can add it.
9 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby sgtsurfinbyrd » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:26 pm

~Alex wrote:Since my topic has 26 likes so far, I want to lay out my points for staff/players to see, that some of the community is very upset over.
Frustrations
  • Organization has been almost 0 from what normal players see, even though changes have been made.
  • Some staff responses are condescending and dismissive - a poor example of how high-level staff should respond to fair criticism. (Acting as 2 separate communities, not 1)
  • Players want more openness/transparency between staff and players.(the informant posts missile does helps, but it feels like he is a general spokesperson for staff being 100% told what to say)
  • There seems to be a lot of talk about server changes, but it never seems to happen or get started, and players can't do it without staff.

Questions the community has:
  • How can 2 active admins run the server and organize it?
  • Why does the community wait weeks for approvals/requests? (players hired take just as long)
  • How will the server be able to get more plugins/tech help when SK is very busy? (or new suggestions for server)
  • Is there even any real staff punishment for not getting on/doing helpmes. (yes but its not enforced)
    [+] staff rules
    Rules that apply to staff only wrote:
    Staff must behave with integrity and in accordance with rules and guidelines set out for them.

Ok well what about all the staff members who get on a few times a month and never do helpmes etc. They can keep doing that because I dont see people getting demoted for not working etc?
  • How does the staff team plan on keeping the server going with no real jobs for new players, a confusing tutorial, and barely any staff on?

If anyone has more to add, please post below and I can add it.

Wasn't there someone who offered to help fix those issues back in late December?.... Hmm....
9 people like this post.

Postby ~Alex » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:09 pm

:D
~Bmatt likes this post.
-Kurt Cobain

ImageImage

Postby Tesseract » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:39 pm

~Alex wrote:

A new rule was added to help alleviate this issue:
Forum Rules wrote:If staff do not reply to a report or an individual request on the forums within four days of it being posted, the player who posted it will receive F400 in compensation. For every subsequent four days that the report or individual request is not replied to, the player receives an additional F400.

~Alex wrote:

I know that the tutorial has received a few changes (from viewtopic.php?f=168&t=29508 ), although I am unsure if they changed the actual content.
2 people like this post.
"Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole." - ~Ryan

"Ask not what your server can do for you - ask what you can do for your server." - Filipendulous

Postby ~Alex » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:42 pm

Oui wrote:
~Alex wrote:

Forum Rules wrote:If staff do not reply to a report or an individual request on the forums within four days of it being posted, the player who posted it will receive F400 in compensation. For every subsequent four days that the report or individual request is not replied to, the player receives an additional F400.

~Alex wrote:

I know that the tutorial has received a few changes (from viewtopic.php?f=168&t=29508 ), although I am unsure if they changed the actual content.

Hi, I would really love if you stop acting like a staff member. I am not asking for players to answer these questions. I am looking for staff. Also saying "this, that, was added" all but the report rule have been added, and nothing has been improving.
3 people like this post.
-Kurt Cobain

ImageImage

Postby Tekton9 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:51 pm

~Alex wrote:
Oui wrote:
~Alex wrote:

~Alex wrote:

Hi, I would really love if you stop acting like a staff member. I am not asking for players to answer these questions, even if you are just trying to help. I am looking for staff. Also saying "this, that, was added" all but the report rule have been added, and nothing has been improving.

This seems unnecessary, they answered your question with a legitimate answer that in no way could have been taken as rude or condescending. I don't see why It would change anything if a staff member responded saying the same thing. If it would, please elaborate. They don't seem to be "acting like a staff member" (whatever that means) they are just answering your questions with what can probably be considered a good response.
6 people like this post.
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our Swamp City location!

Net Worth - F900,000

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Apr 17, 2018 7:32 am

Black mamba is gonna have a problem he is overdue on his 68k loan :? 690 days?
Second owner of TORCHED and net worth of 250K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

PreviousNext