Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion I am really fed up.


I am really fed up.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby ~Bmatt » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:58 pm

+1 support Alex!

I honestly don't care board warn me for this ... because I know for a damn fact that I am relating this directly to the topic. I don't understand why so much time had to be spent to delete the "irrelevant" comments when the staff could be handling the report which was much more important. But no, of course not ... so it's pretty clear they just want to randomly give out board warnings instead. My comment was removed because I said the following.
~Bmatt wrote:Hmmmm wonder when "inforcing" became a word .... who knows :P

I get it, there were some comments that were insulting, but mine was so silly and was a side comment to a post since it seemed the report was already about to be handled. I am not going to point fingers, but there is this small group of staff who literally have no chill and all they wanna do is do things that piss people off, like me. Yes, I know what you staff are going to reply ... you broke the forum rules, but here is what I will say ... it was a SILLY and SMALL SIDE COMMENT that effected NOBODY! And if you want to say that I broke the rules, then why the hell would you make a rule that contradicts another rule you made?? What I am directly referring to is .. the rule that limits the number of item frames is apparently now effecting bloom when his plot had more item frames than allowed BEFORE the rule was implemented.. Once again, another staff screw up and pisses off more people. I'd like to say, staff are very helpful to players and that's great, but sometimes they do these big or small things that just make people want to quit and they don't realize that. I can make a full list of things that were totally bullshit but I wont unless I need to.
5 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! - OreSale, the biggest ingot sale of the year is coming soon! Click the link to check it out!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby ~Alex » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:02 pm

I know I put in the comment about the report, but this topic is more a general address to how I'm feeling about the administration and how its being run. (not just admins, all staff)
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex


ImageImage

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby ~SteveRogers » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:31 pm

A few more things
1. Some of these comments were obviously removed as to not harm the credibility and reputation of Rodney and many of the other staff. I know this ain't america or anything, but freedom of speech here is very small.
2. Why did you staff focus on removing all those replies that are just opinions instead of centering on the report from bloom which is a pretty serious one?
3 people like this post.
Image

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby Rodney » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:48 pm

The reason for this is to just focus on the report. I got one of these warning as well and I can’t say that I agree or disagree with it but the rule has a good purpose
Image
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby ~Alex » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:50 pm

Rodney1001 wrote:The reason for this is to just focus on the report. I got one of these warning as well and I can’t say that I agree or disagree with it but the rule has a good purpose

Please don't tell me what this post is about. It is not about the report. It is about the server in general. although i quote some things from it, the rest is talking about the server, maybe you should of read it all first.
3 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex


ImageImage

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby Rodney » Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:57 pm

~Alex wrote:
Rodney1001 wrote:The reason for this is to just focus on the report. I got one of these warning as well and I can’t say that I agree or disagree with it but the rule has a good purpose

Please don't tell me what this post is about. It is not about the report. It is about the server in general. although i quote some things from it, the rest is talking about the server, maybe you should of read it all first.

I did read it. I thought since your only examples were from the report that I should use it also to defend the rule.
Image
~Rodney
KingOfCamels101
Player since August 2nd, 2015
Staff member since November, 2016
Owner of Sunset Coast and Coldbay

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby KingHrothgar » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:08 am

SpartanPride7 wrote:Am I missing something? I'm confused how your post adds any detail - or relevance - to the post at hand? I don't care if what you said was true or false when trying to solve the report. The post did not mention any information from the report in any way. It

Let's go through the rule again, shall we?

The Forum Rules wrote:Follow posting rules in the report and unban sections.
Only reply to these topics in the report and unban subforums if the reply has to do with new, objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the topic or evidence to prove or disprove claims made in the topic.


  • Did your post have to deal with new, objective information directly relevant to the events described? No, your post contains a opinion (opinions are the exact opposite of objective) that is in no way relevant to the events in the post.
  • Was the post made to prove or disprove claims made in the topic? No, it didn't mention the claims at all which is why I find it hard to believe that it was made to prove, or disprove, anything.

Now let's examine the other posts you listed:

WEATHER2DAY wrote:How disappointing! Getting banned for 150 days for failing to gave 15K when talking to a millionaire seems very cruel and unjust anyway. If he were to be banned (which Rodney seemed he was really going to), I think the common sense rule would hopefully kick in as it is outrageous that any staff would be banning any millionaire for refusing to pay 15K. Also, there should have been eyesore signs put out to get the item frames removed if there was really more than the limit. Invasion of private property right there. Plus, he should've looked into other plots aswell and not just target yours. :?


While Weather's post may not be completely objective, it still helps prove Bloom's point. The post says that there should have been eyesore signs about the broken rule, which is directly relevant to Bloom's second argument about Rodney allegedly targeting Bloom about a questionable rule.

The second quote you mentioned was deleted. It is not objective and does not help prove any side. The only reason it was not deleted the first time was because I missed it while deleting the other 16 posts that were directly subjective and irrelevant to the post at hand.

Obviously you, and others, need to freshen up on that rule. You can do so here.

The tone of this response is condescending and dismissive - a poor example of how high-level staff should respond to fair criticism.
10 people like this post.
“We can ignore even pleasure. But pain insists upon being attended to. God whispers to us in our pleasures, speaks in our conscience, but shouts in our pains: it is his megaphone to rouse a deaf world.”
― C.S. Lewis, The Problem of Pain

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby Luke (LukeTheTree) » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:19 am

Within the gap of around three months, I got these informal warnings from Spart (theres 6, thats 2 per month!)

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=168&p=268647#p268647 .

Rules broken:

"Be Respectful
Here at HelloMiners there are a diverse range of people, all of whom deserve respect. This means we expect you to behave sensibly and treat everyone kindly. Insulting people or using sexual chat is not allowed."

"Please try to make your posts as relevant as possible and try not to go off topic."

If you don't support his city - fine. Just don't be rude about it and start drama, please.


The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=172&p=265123#p265123 .

No need to call someone such mean things. Please follow the forum rules:

"Be Respectful
Here at HelloMiners there are a diverse range of people, all of whom deserve respect. This means we expect you to behave sensibly and treat everyone kindly. Insulting people or using sexual chat is not allowed"

I was expressing my feelings because someone who had just joined dissed me for my old cb plot.

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Some insults that were listed on this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=27005&p=277057#p277057

(Somfic states that these "insults" are freedom of speech.)

This is a reminder to not comment to reports unless you have information that will further the report:

The 2 people who aren't Doctor or Yeet in this are complete trolls. Currently, I cannot provide logs as it happened over a month ago but they have been of constant irritation. Katie has said this has been because she is being 'left out' at school and is suicidal, yet this isn't usually the case, as people don't tell complete strangers that they have been suicidal. If this is not the case and it is true, which I am to believe, I think Doctor wasn't too bad, as you are constant trolls, to a minor extent. Please, if you haven't, consider calling your countries Suicide Hotline and book therapy sessions.

(I got a warning for being off topic even though I was trying to help her)

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Inappropriate and insulting language in Private Messages.

(I honestly have no idea about this.)

During this time I stated in-game and on forums that I had anger issues. At the time I was in a semi-depressive state but he didn't get that.
Inactive Since Oct. 2018 - Discord: LukeTheHat#5318

“Here's to the crazy ones. The misfits. The rebels. The troublemakers. The round pegs in the square holes. The ones who see things differently. They push the human race forward. And while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do.” -Rob Siltanen (Credited as Steve Jobs)

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby Tigerhunter564 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:33 am

They can remove posts instantly but takes weeks to approve evictions
2 people like this post.
Hello I just found this out XD
~7/29/15 7:11 PM

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby Tekton9 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:34 am

Icyinactive79 wrote:Within the gap of around three months, I got these informal warnings from Spart (theres 6, thats 2 per month!)

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=168&p=268647#p268647 .

Rules broken:

"Be Respectful
Here at HelloMiners there are a diverse range of people, all of whom deserve respect. This means we expect you to behave sensibly and treat everyone kindly. Insulting people or using sexual chat is not allowed."

"Please try to make your posts as relevant as possible and try not to go off topic."

If you don't support his city - fine. Just don't be rude about it and start drama, please.


The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
This is a warning regarding the following post made by you: viewtopic.php?f=172&p=265123#p265123 .

No need to call someone such mean things. Please follow the forum rules:

"Be Respectful
Here at HelloMiners there are a diverse range of people, all of whom deserve respect. This means we expect you to behave sensibly and treat everyone kindly. Insulting people or using sexual chat is not allowed"

I was expressing my feelings because someone who had just joined dissed me for my old cb plot.

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Some insults that were listed on this topic:
viewtopic.php?f=171&t=27005&p=277057#p277057

(Somfic states that these "insults" are freedom of speech.)

This is a reminder to not comment to reports unless you have information that will further the report:

The 2 people who aren't Doctor or Yeet in this are complete trolls. Currently, I cannot provide logs as it happened over a month ago but they have been of constant irritation. Katie has said this has been because she is being 'left out' at school and is suicidal, yet this isn't usually the case, as people don't tell complete strangers that they have been suicidal. If this is not the case and it is true, which I am to believe, I think Doctor wasn't too bad, as you are constant trolls, to a minor extent. Please, if you haven't, consider calling your countries Suicide Hotline and book therapy sessions.

(I got a warning for being off topic even though I was trying to help her)

The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Inappropriate and insulting language in Private Messages.

(I honestly have no idea about this.)

During this time I stated in-game and on forums that I had anger issues. At the time I was in a semi-depressive state but he didn't get that.

"Anger issues" doesn't emit you from criticism.
Tunnel likes this post.
Owner of ISI - The Best Superstore On Hellominers - Visit our Swamp City location!

Net Worth - F900,000


PreviousNext