Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion I am really fed up.

I am really fed up.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

I am really fed up.

Postby ~Alex » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:57 pm

Hello community.
I am beyond upset at some of the administration right now. After the report on rodney like 2 pages of comments got deleted. I get that it is against of the rules to comment iirrelevant stuff to the report that does not add evidence, but seeing my comment getting removed and an informal warning, while some others don’t that seem to have less relevance were not deleted.

how is this relevant with more evidence
How disappointing! Getting banned for 150 days for failing to gave 15K when talking to a millionaire seems very cruel and unjust anyway. If he were to be banned (which Rodney seemed he was really going to), I think the common sense rule would hopefully kick in as it is outrageous that any staff would be banning any millionaire for refusing to pay 15K. Also, there should have been eyesore signs put out to get the item frames removed if there was really more than the limit. Invasion of private property right there. Plus, he should've looked into other plots aswell and not just target yours. :?

Rodney is a chill dude I doubt he would do it for no reason. Plus I doubt one guy could ruin our entire economy, no matter how many camels he is the king of.

and mine not?
~Alex wrote:The problem is certain staff think they can act any way since there is no punishment for doing things like this even if the staff member is wrong. And when someone is called out for it, admins make up excuses on how it was a misunderstanding and "were sorry". If there was any real organization in the staff team, "misunderstandings" would not happen and there would never be all this drama.

SpartanPride7 wrote:The post above was deleted for breaking forum rules. This is a informal warning. The next time a post that does not add relative evidence to a topic in the Report section of the forums will result in a board warning.

(what I'm getting at is 2 that were not deleted are just as irrelevant as mine, but maybe mine was deleted bc staff knows what I said is true and needs to be addressed?)

I feel that my comment is almost entirely true. No, I don’t see staff discord and see how they are doing things, but organization has been almost 0 from what normal players see. little changes have been made, but I feel like many, many, players are fed up and angry in general. This is not pointing blame at anyone, but I think that I, and others want more openness between staff and players. The topics missile makes for staff is a nice start. It still feels like we need more transparency. Because, how can two admins run the server that don’t even know much about the technical side of the server? How can the staff team run when there are like 8 trial/mods still active, and anything takes weeks to complete.

At the end of the day, I’m getting at:
It makes me mad because it seems like the community and administration have changed over the past year, where instead of us all equal, certain mods/admins think they are above us, and instead of being our friends, they are enemies.

I miss how things used to be, and I don’t know how to fix it, but does anyone feel the same way?
Last edited by ~Alex on Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
28 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Re: I am really fed up.

Postby ~Spider » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:58 pm

I agree.
2 people like this post.
<Spiderpig2323>
--------------------------------------------------------------
HelloMiners Player Since May 19th 2016
Owner And Founder Of Item World Inc.
25% Owner Of ESS
Owner And Founder Of Tropical Bay
Item World Inc. Networth: F50,000
Tropical Bay Land Value: F172,850
Networth: F1,250,000
Top Balance: F610,000
--------------------------------------------------------------

#FreeBeta!

Postby Marvelman63 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:00 pm

I have been on this server for over five years and I'm sad to say that this might be at it's worst. I'm sorry to the staff I know a lot of you and like you guys a lot but I have to agree with alex
3 people like this post.

Postby TheIguanodon » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:05 pm

I agree. If anything yours is more relevant.
Zyra_bot likes this post.
Co-Owner of CubedCloud apartments.
Net worth: around 10k
#IamwithBeta

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:17 pm

Am I missing something? I'm confused how your post adds any detail - or relevance - to the post at hand? I don't care if what you said was true or false when trying to solve the report. The post did not mention any information from the report in any way. It

Let's go through the rule again, shall we?

The Forum Rules wrote:Follow posting rules in the report and unban sections.
Only reply to these topics in the report and unban subforums if the reply has to do with new, objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the topic or evidence to prove or disprove claims made in the topic.

• Did your post have to deal with new, objective information directly relevant to the events described? No, your post contains a opinion (opinions are the exact opposite of objective) that is in no way relevant to the events in the post.
  • Was the post made to prove or disprove claims made in the topic? No, it didn't mention the claims at all which is why I find it hard to believe that it was made to prove, or disprove, anything.

Now let's examine the other posts you listed:

WEATHER2DAY wrote:How disappointing! Getting banned for 150 days for failing to gave 15K when talking to a millionaire seems very cruel and unjust anyway. If he were to be banned (which Rodney seemed he was really going to), I think the common sense rule would hopefully kick in as it is outrageous that any staff would be banning any millionaire for refusing to pay 15K. Also, there should have been eyesore signs put out to get the item frames removed if there was really more than the limit. Invasion of private property right there. Plus, he should've looked into other plots aswell and not just target yours. :?

While Weather's post may not be completely objective, it still helps prove Bloom's point. The post says that there should have been eyesore signs about the broken rule, which is directly relevant to Bloom's second argument about Rodney allegedly targeting Bloom about a questionable rule.

The second quote you mentioned was deleted. It is not objective and does not help prove any side. The only reason it was not deleted the first time was because I missed it while deleting the other 16 posts that were directly subjective and irrelevant to the post at hand.

Obviously you, and others, need to freshen up on that rule. You can do so here.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Baz » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:21 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Am I missing something? I'm confused how your post adds any detail - or relevance - to the post at hand? I don't care if what you said was true or false when trying to solve the report. The post did not mention any information from the report in any way. It

Only reply to these topics in the report and unban subforums if the reply has to do with new, objective information that is directly relevant to the events described in the topic or evidence to prove or disprove claims made in the topic.

• Did your post have to deal with new, objective information directly relevant to the events described? No, your post contains a opinion (opinions are the exact opposite of objective) that is in no way relevant to the events in the post.
  • Was the post made to prove or disprove claims made in the topic? No, it didn't mention the claims at all which is why I find it hard to believe that it was made to prove, or disprove, anything.

WEATHER2DAY wrote:How disappointing! Getting banned for 150 days for failing to gave 15K when talking to a millionaire seems very cruel and unjust anyway. If he were to be banned (which Rodney seemed he was really going to), I think the common sense rule would hopefully kick in as it is outrageous that any staff would be banning any millionaire for refusing to pay 15K. Also, there should have been eyesore signs put out to get the item frames removed if there was really more than the limit. Invasion of private property right there. Plus, he should've looked into other plots aswell and not just target yours. :?

While Weather's post may not be completely objective, it still helps prove Bloom's point. The post says that there should have been eyesore signs about the broken rule, which is directly relevant to Bloom's second argument about Rodney allegedly targeting Bloom about a questionable rule.

The second quote you mentioned was deleted. It is not objective and does not help prove any side. The only reason it was not deleted the first time was because I missed it while deleting the other 16 posts that were directly subjective and irrelevant to the post at hand.

i dont think you quite read the post properly, highlighting alexes statement:
At the end of the day, I’m getting at:
It makes me mad because it seems like the community and administration have changed over the past year, where instead of us all equal, certain mods/admins think they are above us, and instead of being our friends, they are enemies.

I miss how things used to be, and I don’t know how to fix it, but does anyone feel the same way?

SOME staff like to look right and not take the fact that they are WRONG

Postby ~Alex » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:28 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:

The way you respond to posts seems quite hostile in the way you write, even if not intentional it points that you are better to me.

Like I’m not saying it was wrong for mine to be deleted but I’m glad you found the other one and deleted it. Mostly my opinion was staying WHY the misunderstanding most lily happened anyways.
Last edited by ~Alex on Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
7 people like this post.
I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.
-Kurt Cobain

HelloMiners Millionaire ~Alex

ImageImage

Postby ~Http » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:36 pm

Hi really fed up, I'm http
3 people like this post.
"I like putting random quotes everywhere, even if they mean nothing like this. -Httpoverlord

"The government buying cobble leads to more teletubbies spawning in RiverCity" ~CommandoBeta
"squeleton" ~Yootay
[+] Random Things
http://imgur.com/1K4ST6Q.png

Postby ~Maki » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:38 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Am I missing something? I'm confused how your post adds any detail - or relevance - to the post at hand? I don't care if what you said was true or false when trying to solve the report. The post did not mention any information from the report in any way. It

So if this is the case, why is it when I went on the topic there still seems to be very irrelevant replies remaining?
#ImWithBeta

Quil Family Reunion!

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:47 pm

May I ask, how is this irrelevant?

Yea... a government rule that didn't need to be enforced because no money was transferred for the share in the first place...

Sure, it may not be completely relevant, but I was again supporting Blooms point on how he doesn't have to pay 15k because no money was transferred and therefore there was no "scamming" because no money was ever paid for the share. I'm getting sick of how the staff get their own little sheild that protects them from almost anything related to their duties, while players get easily banned for, (just an example) say not realizing they didn't payback a loan (when the easily couldve), and they get reported and they dont see the report because they are sleeping or something, and then get banned. Staff need to be held to the same degree as players when it comes to dishing out punishments to them, if not a more severe degree because they are staff.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Next