Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion The Great Citizen and Army War - By 79_Luke

The Great Citizen and Army War - By 79_Luke

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

The Great Citizen and Army War - By 79_Luke

Postby Icyinactive79 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:04 am

Sponsored by Arc Apartments and Statistics - Opening soon in Paradise Hills!
(The Irony)

Chapter 1

Spartan the Great brushed his fake beard stuck down with sticky tape. "All these suggestions are begging for implementation!" He exclaimed to Marcus the Second. "But we do not have the time... we are to busy with real things such as our High School cliques!"

"Good excuse, my lord," Marcus replied. "I wouldn't tell them about that though, my lord."

"How dare you question the greatness of me, Spartan the Great?" He yelled. "Well, I might as well give you one thing to do so you don't annoy me... aha! There's the army of #BringBackBeta around the HelloHills mountains, attack and tell them he is no use and they are doing just fine!" Trumpets blew in the distance.

From where the fine sounds came from by the glorious golden and brass horns, stood Cedricko_21 and the honourable senpai called Clexar. They were training to become moderators, some of the finest soldiers. They were to replace thesterninator and bmatt, who had become traitors with inactivity and terrible service to the citizens of HelloMiners. At the moment they were practising their horn blows and then blurting out ridiculous statements that would come useful in the months of moderating to come before they resign because it's gotten to toxic.

"I wonder what the non-superior citizens of this doomed country are talking about." My senpai asked Cedricko_21. "For all, we know they could be thinking of things like demoting another inactive staff member, like the beautiful What_Penguin!"

So off they went to the suggestions box. The box had begun to rust under the roasting heat of angry citizens and a letter could now barely fit inside of it. After opening the hatch they ran back to the camp to tell the Administrators of Command what a ridiculous thing they had seen in the 2-month old letter that was gathering dust inside the cramped box of letters.

"My lord," Marus the Second motioned to Spartan, "We have some trial-moderators here to see you." They had arrived at the door.

"If it's a suggestion, tell them to drop it off on the mat at the front door so I can explain why were to busy in a few weeks." Spartan the Great exclaimed while the slave Zyra_Bot fed him grapes after attempting to leave the army.

Spartan read the letter two nights later. The letter read:

Dear Glorious Spartan the Great,
I am here to recommend a serious issue. I have recently been having trouble communicating with other staff members of my business, Zacu's Crazy Zig Zag Zebra's. When talking somehow someone in Solarisica can here us. We'd like to see private chats added to the universe.

The benefits would be better communication between staff members and a store, no need for advertisements that are not relevant to annoy us and more.

Kind Regards,
Zacu
(Zacu's Crazy Zig Zag Zebra's)

Spartan was furious. How dare they want to get rid of advertisers. I must do something about this, he thought. So he declared war. He blasted madly into Marcus the Second's room.
"I declare war!" He yelled. "I am furious! They try to get rid of these things that "support" and are "beneficial" to the local economy?! By God's good, I am forced to declare war on the citizens of this country!"

Chapter 2

Everyone had heard him screaming and prepared by creating spears. Frescatal the local materials company who had been renovating for years with nothing happening opened and prepared spears, swords, bows and shields and then sold them to the citizens participating in the war.

They all screamed as they ran onto the Indonesian fields. Windmills dotted on the fields were turned into shooting towers for the citizens with bows. The wheat fields surrounding them were filled with camouflaged people ready to surprise the soldiers and attack.

Everything was silent - and then at least 8 senior moderators that hadn't resigned or been fired charged across the fields with double the equipment on each of them then any soldier of the citizens had. However, they were easily defeated by being shot at. The windmills held great vantage points to shoot at the soldiers before they were 10 yards close to the first soldier. For 10 minutes only those eight shoulders could be seen as the archers hid inside the windmills and the soldiers put their yellow camouflage sheets on top of there bodies.

A soldier peaked there head up and whispered to the other soldiers. He saw the HMCSM and Company Discord Server owners marching across the horizon. Soon every soldier knew about it, and a horn blew in the distance for them to charge an attack. Immediately 30 of the opposite sides were shot in the head like the HMSX was when the President of Greece didn't keep records. The remaining 12 were too good for them.

They knew they had to surrender. They weren't outnumbered, but they were too powerful. White flags were raised onto the windmill roofs and two horns blew. The commander stood up.

"Hello, people of Discord!" He yelled. He knew it'd be tough. "We announce surrender!"

The remaining 12 of the opposite side cheered. They were feeling happier then they had been when GSNR's stick rating had been taken down to 3.

And then with a burst of surprise, the Citizens jumped up and ran for the cheering people of the HMCSM who hadn't noticed.
All of a sudden Spartan the Great and Marcus the Second had been shot in the head. 4 had been stabbed with spears, 3 had been beaten to death with their own shields, and the last 3 were set alight. The Citizens put them through hell. Literally.

Chapter 3 - Authors Note

Hello readers!
If only this was true, I'd be so happy bashing a soldier in the head with his on armor!
This was obviously a joke and don't take it to seriously. I came up with it because of the Private Chat suggestion and there were 4 ad's straight today with no-one speaking inbetween.

Kind Regards,
Luke
(Author of The Great Citizen and Army War)

P.S. I'll be asking some questions about it for the people who read it all, see if you can guess them.
3 people like this post.

Re: The Great Citizen and Army War - By 79_Luke

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:05 am

Da hell, is this another story like the one that was literally called shit or something like that?

Edit: It is but it is absolutely glorious
Icyinactive79 likes this post.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:37 am

Yeah I suggested party chats as well and someone did before.

U r right tho in the story, we need new mods and admin.
Icyinactive79 likes this post.
When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock.

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Owner & Founder of Cape Coral!

Postby Icyinactive79 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 12:26 am

bump, this somehow now relates to Alex's post

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:58 am

:lol: :lol: :lol: This was funny to read.

_DJDoodle_ wrote:Yeah I suggested party chats as well and someone did before.

U r right tho in the story, we need new mods and admin.

I do agree that we need more mods and more than 2 active admins. And I think party chats would be a good addition, but the only one who can vet plugins is SK. If plugins could be vetted faster, then maybe we would see more plugin suggestions added faster and some new events already running.
Icypenguin79 likes this post.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby Icypenguin79 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:49 am

New events = more mobs!

I enjoy all the new jobs lol, bring back volatile zombies but 2x faster ;)
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.
Owner of HMBank
Manager of Penguino Inc.

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:01 am

Icypenguin79 wrote:New events = more mobs!

NO GOD PLEASE NO. I swear they can climb walls, we built a wall all around Puerto Cancun even into the water, and yet they still got in. It was 100% closed off with no stairs or anything leading in, just a few exit doors and one to get boats out. Those things are a nightmare
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby DR_StevenStrange » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:19 am

MonkeyJ.Guy5100 wrote:
Icypenguin79 wrote:New events = more mobs!

NO GOD PLEASE NO. I swear they can climb walls, we built a wall all around Puerto Cancun even into the water, and yet they still got in. It was 100% closed off with no stairs or anything leading in, just a few exit doors and one to get boats out. Those things are a nightmare

Thats because they didnt obey worldguard at the time. Now they should if they ever get reuploaded.
Mob maker since October 2017

Postby Icyinactive79 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:20 am

Trivia Question: Who was senpai in this story?