Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Country RP (futuristic)

Country RP (futuristic)

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Country RP (futuristic)

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:23 pm

fbo6 wrote:We can do a 5% tax on imports to China and 2.5 tax on imports to America? and we will ally if you can give vaccines.

Sure (but free trade means no taxes lol but whatever) I sleep.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:25 pm

we have fired our secret space laser at your main laboratory. We have nuked all major cities and have used inter-continental ballistic nukes at most remaining military bases. all underground items have been heavily bombed and are unable to exit due to the rubble. All special forces have infiltrated most political leaders houses and killed all people associated. A bomb has been set off in a person your main political housing blowing up 89% of the main building. All reserch bases has been compromised and put out of use. More bombs were set off in all major government areas. All accounts have been hacked and wiped completely beyond recovery. All banks thought the country have been bombed and secured by elite teams. All ports have been attacked by sea and almost all of the countries navy fleet has been destroyed. The virus location has been left alone and all other places producing it has been attacked by the android-like robots. All weapons and munitions factories have been destroyed.
The country is now in a state of devastation as next to no political powers are alive and most military bases and fleets are destroyed. There is a mass of radiation from the bombs at every city with over 100,000 living there. The country is in no place to return fire and has no structure or money to retaliate. If you think of a way around this then i shall find a way around that.
*note all nukes were fired from subs withing a couple miles offshore, not far enough to have time to react. this wasa ll a chain of event within 15 mins *
Oh i almost forgot, we fired on you fbo

i sleep :D
Last edited by _DJDoodle_ on Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:31 pm

wot me and monkey are allied rn
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:46 pm

the CAV moves there mothership..

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:47 pm

_DJDoodle_ wrote:we have fired our secret space laser at your main laboratory. We have nuked all major cities and have used inter-continental ballistic nukes at most remaining military bases. all underground items have been heavily bombed and are unable to exit due to the rubble. All special forces have infiltrated most political leaders houses and killed all people associated. A bomb has been set off in a person your main political housing blowing up 89% of the main building. All reserch bases has been compromised and put out of use. More bombs were set off in all major government areas. All accounts have been hacked and wiped completely beyond recovery. All banks thought the country have been bombed and secured by elite teams. All ports have been attacked by sea and almost all of the countries navy fleet has been destroyed. The virus location has been left alone and all other places producing it has been attacked by the android-like robots. All weapons and munitions factories have been destroyed.
The country is now in a state of devastation as next to no political powers are alive and most military bases and fleets are destroyed. There is a mass of radiation from the bombs at every city with over 100,000 living there. The country is in no place to return fire and has no structure or money to retaliate. If you think of a way around this then i shall find a way around that.
*note all nukes were fired from subs withing a couple miles offshore, not far enough to have time to react. this wasa ll a chain of event within 15 mins *
Oh i almost forgot, we fired on you fbo

i sleep :D

U wot m8? Fbo and I are allies now lol. I take a nap.
fbo6 likes this post.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:54 pm

is this valid nyways if it is

we shot down nuke subs with space forces and earth forces (idk how ur subs got close as um big cities are pretty far away)

we lost 4 million soldiers out of 20 mil soldiers in this attack

our political members escaped to the mothership before this attack could happen because of chineese intelligence.

we send our 16 million soldiers to resecure china and 1 million workers to rebuild

we aim our motherships superweapon at Scandinavia's superweapon.

Postby _DJDoodle_ » Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:57 pm

fbo6 wrote:is this valid nyways if it is

we shot down nuke subs with space forces and earth forces (idk how ur subs got close as um big cities are pretty far away)

we lost 4 million soldiers out of 20 mil soldiers in this attack

our political members escaped to the mothership before this attack could happen because of chineese intelligence.

we send our 16 million soldiers to resecure china and 1 million workers to rebuild

we aim our motherships superweapon at Scandinavia's superweapon.

You didn't know the subs were there untill we fired lol. We let the subs drift so it looked like a shole of fish on the sonar.
Btw our super weapon is in space and just a bit of advice, if u r going to fire at it at hit, fire from space or something cause it's moving to fast to easily track
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Founder of Cape Coral!

Ex-Battle Palace Developer

#I'mWithBeta
#UnbanRaZr_BaRe
#BribgBackFunboi28

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:17 pm

djdoodle im allies with us xD

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 10:05 pm

i sleepp

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 5:44 pm

Bump. I sleep.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

PreviousNext