Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Country RP (futuristic)

Country RP (futuristic)

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Country RP (futuristic)

Postby fbo6 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:50 pm

I said I was working on it but not to you.

anyways we put our shields on the mothership the speed of the mothership is so powerful that it destroys the plaque on the ship

we launch it to space

we send a colony with it to mars

We prepare to launch the motherships super weapon

and monkey a strain can't bypass filters we took out all of the plaque out of china and Vietnam.

We send our space fleet into earth than we send them to bomb New York, Boston, and Washington DC
MonkeyJ.Guy5100 likes this post.
-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:26 pm

fbo6 wrote:I said I was working on it but not to you.

anyways we put our shields on the mothership the speed of the mothership is so powerful that it destroys the plaque on the ship

we launch it to space

we send a colony with it to mars

We prepare to launch the motherships super weapon

and monkey a strain can't bypass filters we took out all of the plaque out of china and Vietnam.

We send our space fleet into earth than we send them to bomb New York, Boston, and Washington DC

Yea it can. Stop being unbeatable with no effort. And I was sleeping so your bombs are invalid. We steal the sheild tech and use it to protect our country via millions of small sheilds combined. Every inch of the country is covered in a sheild impenatrable by bombs. We send a cloud of the dormant plague to the Martian colony and space fleet. We then activate every plague, killing 98% of the Chinese population. Vote below: Should fbo be removed from the rp- 2 to yes is a remove. I vote yes. I sleep.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby fbo6 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:05 pm

Lmao, monkey ur being what your saying and how the hell do you launch clouds onto mars and steal my design somehow, your being that guy who is like yep even though im doing what im calling him out for im doing it to and being super hard to kill and made a disease what tricks air filters.

im fine not invading u

im ignoring you now if you keep doing this

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:11 pm

We recall the plague, killing only 35% of the Chinese population. We request a non aggression pact or we will send the plague back. I sleep.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby fbo6 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:22 pm

sure we would

our mars colony will be a space hub in 9 pages fully made and complete ready for 500,000 inhabitants

Postby fbo6 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:25 pm

we reveal a government project what was been worked on since pg 4 secretly and we begin cloning of super soldiers.

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:42 pm

fbo6 wrote:sure we would

our mars colony will be a space hub in 9 pages fully made and complete ready for 500,000 inhabitants

U signed the pact? I sleep.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:16 am

ya

Postby MonkeyJ.Guy5100 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:22 am

fbo6 wrote:ya

Too much to ask for an alliance and free trade pact? I sleep.
Staff of Puerto Cancun
Owner of MCorp

Postby fbo6 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 12:57 am

We can do a 5% tax on imports to China and 2.5 tax on imports to America? and we will ally if you can give vaccines.

PreviousNext