Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion TNT Requests

TNT Requests

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: TNT Requests

Postby ~Bmatt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:45 am

~Ryan wrote:IGN: RyanFa2002
Region Name: DWTCAN_18
Reason: Clearing very large eyesore building
Time: 1 week.

*I will ensure surrounding buildings do not get damaged, and if so I will rebuild or reimburse*

Is it the stone tower next to Canosa??
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby ~Ryan » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:08 am

~Bmatt wrote:

*I will ensure surrounding buildings do not get damaged, and if so I will rebuild or reimburse*

No, but I can get to that too if needed! Ill edit my original post
Unity over Individualism - We must come together as a community, and make each other and the server better as a whole.

Discord Tag: ~Ryan#0034

Networth: ~250k

Postby ~Bmatt » Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:16 am

~Ryan wrote:
~Bmatt wrote:

No, but I can get to that too if needed! Ill edit my original post

If you could that would be awesome for both of us! :D
~Ryan likes this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Restocking all of our stores this month! New locations coming to you this spring/summer! Stay tuned.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

HelloMiners player since October 6th, 2013 • Former veteran moderator (2015-2017) • Former mayor of Sunset Springs • CEO/Founder of OreStore • 7th player to have F1,000,000

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:17 pm

TokSiick Rain wrote:username: TokSiick_Rain
region name: tokland2, tokland3
reason: flattening terrain
duration: 5 days

edit: changed reason and region name

Kyle wrote:username: kylew612
rg name: kylemansion1
reason: clearing land for my home
duration: 7 days

TNT granted, will be removed after that time limit unless you ask for a extenstion.

Region Name: DWTCAN_18 and wilderness
Reason: Clearing very large eyesore building AND clearing eyesores around Canosa and Sunset Springs.

At the moment we aren't allowing TNT rights for a building in a city, and TNT won't detonate in the wild - it needs a region. This policy of not allowing it on buildings in cities may change and if it does I will let you know
~Ryan likes this post.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby Sweg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:20 pm

Put other-explosion deny flag on the city region and allow tnt in the sub rg
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby Sweg » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:22 pm

Sweg wrote:Put other-explosion deny flag on the city region and allow tnt in the sub rg

https://dev.bukkit.org/projects/worldgu ... sion-flags Could also be used
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby ~Bmatt » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:24 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:
Reason: Clearing very large eyesore building AND clearing eyesores around Canosa and Sunset Springs.

At the moment we aren't allowing TNT rights for a building in a city, and TNT won't detonate in the wild - it needs a region. This policy of not allowing it on buildings in cities may change and if it does I will let you know

There is a building that is a region in the wild but in between our cities that he is referring to. He just needs to buy the inactive region.

CallMeBmatt's Stats!

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sat Jan 13, 2018 11:29 pm

~Bmatt wrote:
SpartanPride7 wrote:

There is a building that is a region in the wild but in between our cities that he is referring to. He just needs to buy the inactive region.

Okay if he does that and lets me know the region name, sure.

HelloMiners Staff Member since March, 2016. (minus a little break near the middle ;) )

Postby ~Kino » Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:29 pm

Username: _MakiNishikino
Region Name: marieproduction
Reason: Clearing a large area to bedrock
Duration: 1 Month
Quil Family Reunion!

Postby Arakorni89 » Sat Jan 20, 2018 6:42 pm

Username: Arakorni89
Region Name: paradisevalleyexp
Reason: I need to clear the big wooden building out (but leaving the top with villagers). Also I need to clear the horrible eyesore which has once been a villie farm (next to the wooden building, you can't miss it).
Duration: One week should do
Tough but fair
Networth: Who cares

PreviousNext