Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Randomizer Country Roleplay

Randomizer Country Roleplay

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Randomizer Country Roleplay

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:42 am

Lets see how our countries are doing ethnically speaking

Japan - After getting rid of democracy, has seen years of unpresidented economic growth. They are not happy freedom-wise, but happy in literally every other way.

Korea - The North loves the Pacific empires, they see Emperor Soldazzz as the successor to the Kim dynasty, but the South doesn't like their new leader, some protest and speak out, but they are quickly silenced. The majority seems to be resistant, but forced to cooperate with Japan. Many South Koreans move up North, seeking better employment.

Australia - They are happy with the change, well they are concerned about preserving their identity, they are happy to share their culture with the Japanese/Koreans/Argentines. and a cultural fuse is formed.

Argentina - They love Japan. the main problem with Japan was a lack of self-producing food, but Argentina becomes the breadbasket for the rest of the empire. Many argentines are lifted out of poverty, so they encourage the change.
Last edited by Soldazzz on Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:49 am, edited 4 times in total.
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:43 am

Aurora_Playz wrote:Can I have permission to claim Fiji? I want Fiji but it's more than 1000 miles from the Philippines and if i did want it i'd have to go from Indonesia to Papua new Guinea to The Solomon islands to Fiji which would take forever and cause a lot of war

I say sure, and you would have to claim even more islands.

Btw, I would like to buy the Philippines off you.
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:45 am

The Pacific Empires begin to invest in Australian tourism. New landmarks are formed to bring tourists in

Revenue from these buildings brings a tax surplus of 5 billion dollars to the empire.
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Aurora_Playz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:49 am

Soldazzz wrote:
Aurora_Playz wrote:Can I have permission to claim Fiji? I want Fiji but it's more than 1000 miles from the Philippines and if i did want it i'd have to go from Indonesia to Papua new Guinea to The Solomon islands to Fiji which would take forever and cause a lot of war

Depends how much you'd like to buy it for, especially since we just got it
~Aurora
Flamewars be like

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:50 am

Aurora_Playz wrote:
Soldazzz wrote:

Depends how much you'd like to buy it for, especially since we just got it

got an offer?
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Aurora_Playz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:24 am

We sleep
~Aurora
Flamewars be like

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:41 am

Soldazzz wrote:The Pacific Empires begin to invest in Australian tourism. New landmarks are formed to bring tourists in

Revenue from these buildings brings a tax surplus of 5 billion dollars to the empire.

You are misinterpreting how tax surplusses work and the issue with Korea and Japan. Korea hates Japan due to WW2. Also, just because more people visit, doesn't mean you get more annual income. You have to a. Raise taxes, b. Have major economic growth which seems to only grow by tourism which won't allow for a significant/substainable income, c. Cut spending which you are not doing. You can just cut a little off of social services or something which comprise a large part of spending but aren't 100% necessary.

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:44 am

gbt2001 wrote:
Soldazzz wrote:The Pacific Empires begin to invest in Australian tourism. New landmarks are formed to bring tourists in

You are misinterpreting how tax surplusses work and the issue with Korea and Japan. Korea hates Japan due to WW2. Also, just because more people visit, doesn't mean you get more annual income. You have to a. Raise taxes, b. Have major economic growth which seems to only grow by tourism which won't allow for a significant/substainable income, c. Cut spending which you are not doing.

kk, well then tourism increases in Australia, happy?

Also, no politics from our current world transfer over to this world.
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Bright_scales » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:06 am

May I join?

Postby DanKaise » Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:30 am

I hope i am still ok.

I slept through 25 pages. I claim Bolivia.
"Work 'till you no longer have to introduce yourself"

NissonGTR a.k.a. DanKaise - Future HM millionaire

PVP pro, UHC lover, European :P

CEO, COO, Founder, Owner, Builder & Everything Else of Kaise Apartments And Suites

PreviousNext