Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Randomizer Country Roleplay

Randomizer Country Roleplay

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Randomizer Country Roleplay

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:16 am

The Ottoman Empire currently produces the most amount of oil and controls 28% of the global oil market share. The Ottoman currently with Oil prices, makes 1,026 billion USD per day.

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:17 am

The Indian Empire invades and claims Uzbekistan. 20 million troops and 1 ICBM (not used) have been moved to Uzbekistan.

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:18 am

With south korea controlled by The Pacific Empire, at long last, North and South are made into a united Korea. With a GDP of 2 trillion dollars (after rebuilding), Korea is an economic powerhouse. and jumps the GDP to 9.5 trillion. With an 80 billion dollar tax surplus (all going back into the military)

300 F-35's are purchased, 25.5 billion dollars.
the new Yamato-class aircraft carrier is built, and is said to be better than the Nimitz-class carrier. 1 is produced (total cost 40 billion)
The rest of the funding goes towards soldiers and armaments
500 Type 10 tanks = 4.2 billion
Japanese guns and infantry equipment - 10 billion (10,000 per soldier, with rest of money being spent on extra equipment)
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:19 am

The Indian Empire now will build 50-feet concrete walls around Uzbekistan and enslave the people to mine gold for the Indian Empire.

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:22 am

The Indian Empire sleeps.

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:23 am

The Ottoman Empire Sleeps.

Postby Soldazzz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:35 am

Also, we claim Papua New Guinea.
Owner of Wynd Inc.

220k Net Worth

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:36 am

Tbh there should be a rule where no one can do anything during midnight hours (Like 12 AM - 5 AM or whatever).

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:36 am

The Indian Empire sleeps.

Postby Aurora_Playz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:41 am

Can I have permission to claim Fiji? I want Fiji but it's more than 1000 miles from the Philippines and if i did want it i'd have to go from Indonesia to Papua new Guinea to The Solomon islands to Fiji which would take forever and cause a lot of war
~Aurora
Flamewars be like

PreviousNext