Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Randomizer Country Roleplay

Randomizer Country Roleplay

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Randomizer Country Roleplay

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:02 am

The Indian Empire sends 200 million troops to eastern Finland and northeastern Sweden. The Indian Empire also sends 183 million troops to Poland.

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:04 am

Gbt, can I get permission from you to cross through northeastern Pakistan?

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:04 am

The Ottoman Empire will invade Iran, but after, will most likely stop invading due to not wanting to grow to powerful. However, Iran has decided to join the Ottomans with promises of money and the fact they are surrounded by the Ottoman Empire.

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:06 am

InfectedMoon45 wrote:Gbt, can I get permission from you to cross through northeastern Pakistan?

The area in the North eastern area of Pakistan is next to countries that we do not want conflict in. The Ottomans will unfortunately decline. Iran is now offically incorporated into the empire. The Ottomans will no longer claim major territories and are considering trading France.

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:07 am

Aurora, can I get permission to cross through the very Western tip of China? I'm not trying to invade your country.

Postby Aurora_Playz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:08 am

We decide not to trade China and instead transport 5% of China's population to the Philippines. We hope this will solve some of the minor problems in China and make the people there happier. Dont worry though because all of the people that were moved did it of their own free will
~Aurora
Flamewars be like

Postby Aurora_Playz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:09 am

InfectedMoon45 wrote:Aurora, can I get permission to cross through the very Western tip of China? I'm not trying to invade your country.

Permission granted. We will have some soldiers accompany you when you move through China to make sure you don't attack anyone
~Aurora
Flamewars be like

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:10 am

Aurora_Playz wrote:
InfectedMoon45 wrote:Aurora, can I get permission to cross through the very Western tip of China? I'm not trying to invade your country.

Permission granted. We will have some soldiers accompany you when you move through China to make sure you don't attack anyone

I don't need any soldiers accompanying my empire, we are just bringing some spices over to some countries.

Postby Aurora_Playz » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:13 am

InfectedMoon45 wrote:
Aurora_Playz wrote:

I don't need any soldiers accompanying my empire, we are just bringing some spices over to some countries.

Ok, just please don't do anything in China
~Aurora
Flamewars be like

Postby Laccase » Mon Jul 17, 2017 4:15 am

Aurora_Playz wrote:
Aurora_Playz wrote:Aurora, can I get permission to cross through the very Western tip of China? I'm not trying to invade your country.

Ok, just please don't do anything in China

I promise, we won't.

PreviousNext