Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Country Roleplay (Country Claiming but with Heavy Rules)

Country Roleplay (Country Claiming but with Heavy Rules)

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Country Roleplay (Country Claiming but with Heavy Rules)

Postby gbt2001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:46 pm

So the last one went way to fast and I figured out how to stop it. No claiming countries unless it is from other players during a war is the solution. This will promote economic and military development + alliances to play a bigger role.

How to Play
1. You will claim just 1 country
2. Your goal is to grow that country into the best country by growing economy with good policy and/or growing your military power with your strong economy
3. This will be as close to irl as possible when it comes to construction etc.
4. Removed
5. During a war, if both sides dont want the war to continue or one side has obviously won, a treaty must be created and signed.
This will stop the arguments over territories so everyone is on the same page.
6. You can claim any country you want. I know this means some countries are better than others, but the goal is to make your country the best.
7. Every 5 pages a ranking system will be submitted by me on what is the best.

It seems the votes are in and it seems limiting countries that can be claimed has won. The rule with claim another countries will be like this.

1. Cannot claim countries that are not near your countries. That means if you control India, you can claim Sri Lanka (countries within a 1000 mile radius) but not South Africa.

2. Cannot claim countries with a GDP of above 500 billion GDP Nominal wise. We are using nominal for this since PPP is different and one country could get a country that is significantly more powerful.

3. Have to wait 5 pages per claiming a country. You must indoctrinate this nation as well. A nation that is against you is not good for you.

4. Cannot claim countries that arent connected to your country or connected to a large body of water (a river does not count if you have to go through another country to get to it)

The goal of these rules are to encourage expansion towards small islands to get to the country you want and also keeping from country getting to powerful by claiming all the good countries. These rules are subject to change. Country claiming will begin at 12:00 AM but can be stopped if it gets to crazy.

I claim UK and now sleep.
Last edited by gbt2001 on Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:01 pm, edited 7 times in total.

Re: Country Roleplay (Without rapid expansionism)

Postby DanKaise » Sun Jul 09, 2017 7:56 pm

I claim north korea
"Work 'till you no longer have to introduce yourself"

NissonGTR a.k.a. DanKaise - Future HM millionaire

PVP pro, UHC lover, European :P

CEO, COO, Founder, Owner, Builder & Everything Else of Kaise Apartments And Suites

Postby gbt2001 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 8:18 pm

The U.K. Announces plans to keep world peace and to fix the budget deficit. The U.K. Will provide more details later. The U.K. Now sleeps.

Postby DanKaise » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:05 pm

North Korea hears the plan about world peace proposed by UK and doesn't like it.
"Work 'till you no longer have to introduce yourself"

NissonGTR a.k.a. DanKaise - Future HM millionaire

PVP pro, UHC lover, European :P

CEO, COO, Founder, Owner, Builder & Everything Else of Kaise Apartments And Suites

Postby Ravenmoon01(~T90X27) » Sun Jul 09, 2017 9:14 pm

Please, stop it, get some help.
6 people like this post.

"No matter what is thrown our way, we must not give up, we must overcome it..."

Postby AlexRocksIII » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:04 pm

I claim the USA.

Postby Dylad » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:04 pm

AlexRocksIII wrote:I claim the USA.

Lmao
~Tunnel likes this post.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-Owner Of: M.M.F. VC Green Stall, buy your goods for less!
-Owner Of: The Daily Post, the best source for your daily articles!
-Networth: 150,000 forsals
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Postby AlexRocksIII » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:05 pm

Dylad wrote:
AlexRocksIII wrote:I claim the USA.

Lmao

;)

Postby EchoOcelot » Sun Jul 09, 2017 11:52 pm

I claim China.

Postby gbt2001 » Mon Jul 10, 2017 12:16 am

The UK budget proposal has been announced. The UK is planning on removing health and privatizing it. We are moving over the national insurance tax to income tax which will not affect current taxes payed. The UK is also removing the corporate tax as well. Overall the UK will gain 41 billion Tax Surplus which can will be put into paying off debt and spending on a later date.

Next