Forum

HelloMiners Forum General Server Discussion Hello Miners is Failing.


Hello Miners is Failing.

General discussion concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby fluffythebunnyx » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:24 am

Nova wrote:
fluffythebunnyx wrote:Ok one last thing about nova.

Everybody knows he wasn't really banned for sexual chat on a private discord. Myself and many other players have said things worse that he has (both with friends) in HM public chat. Now if he had being banned for talking about fanfictions or sharing diagrams of a penis or whatever it was then wouldnt myself and 70% of players find ourselves in a similar position?


Oh, I forgot all about the diagram. I just remember linking pictures of dildos and that one guy was calling them coat hangers.


Bahahaha

Im stealing that joke
Leeds city approved since Sunday 3:25 PM BST 15 / 7 / 18
Owner of Leeds City!

Peoples general attitude towards me:

Image

Image


Discord: Fluffy#9622

"Knickers" - John Lennon


Banned until Feb 1st

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby CoolPaisie101 » Thu Aug 15, 2019 1:45 am

if the server is about to end for good
lets make use of the little time left
Luxury Corporation TM
first location opened in 2014/2015
officially est. 2016

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby FMDIAMOND » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:24 am

CoolPaisie101 wrote:if the server is about to end for good
lets make use of the little time left

i'd like to see a post made by the staff (long thought out!) about the problems and how 'n' why we can/can't fix it.
3 people like this post.
owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Lin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:14 am

Nova wrote:
soccerboy61 wrote:I do however does it make it right that you did say things? I don't care who it was. You all should be punished if you said the inappropriate things. That's just uncalled for. Its disgusting. You realize if you were over 18 you could get put as a sex offender for those actions? All of you...


Have you not seen the countless times I have said what I did was not okay? Also you do realize what the sex offender registry is right? You can not get put on there for things you say. The only way you can get put on that list is if you have sexual contact with someone 5 years younger than you who is under 18 years of age. Everyone in that call was within 1.5 years of age so even there was sexual contact nothing would be illegal. Not to mention the fact that you can't even get put on that list until you're over the age of 16.


And, even though this has been mentioned by Gerhard two months ago, I think:

- If anyone on the call was uncomfortable they could have left. They didn't
- NOONE consented to the call being recorded
- It was on another platform

That last point's effectiveness depends on what the server was because I don't recall. Also, if you want to discuss law, it is a federal offense in Australia to record someone without consent. So, quite frankly, the mod that recorded it gets a big "fuck you" from me, because that shit is not ok. What would he do with the recording if no bad shit was said? Would he keep it?? That mod's actions are no better to Nova's because 1) the mod didn't intervene and 2) he broke laws himself

I don't care about this whole thing, but I believe Nova should be banned until he fucks up again, and that mod should be punished
3 people like this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Lin » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:16 am

What I'm also noticing is how everyone is saying we should replace Tedde... Where the hell will that leave us? Without a server, for a start.
2 people like this post.
If I cannot move the Gods, I will stir up Hell.
– Virgil, Aeneid, VII. 312


I cull the herd, it's what I do.


[+] Rodney submitting to peer pressure
Image

Image

Code: Select all
>_Owner of Chiyoko

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby captain_2ds » Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:52 pm

Lin wrote:What I'm also noticing is how everyone is saying we should replace Tedde... Where the hell will that leave us? Without a server, for a start.


Something is not right regarding the Tedde situation, even the president has time to waste on Twitter etc. ;-) It really must be the last thing on his mind or there's not enough push for him to take it seriously. Typically busy people will squeeze in time for things that people sincerely ask for, but from my experience they won't if it's just a gentle request like once a month, obviously he doesn't think it's urgent. See quote below for a common quote about busy people:

In 1884 the saying appeared in a newspaper in Medicine Lodge, Kansas: 4

Thus it is often said if you want any thing done, ask a busy man to do it. He is busy, full of work, because he is able and willing to work. Rivers to the ocean run. The workers are the few.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Woof__ » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:55 pm

captain_2ds wrote:
Lin wrote:What I'm also noticing is how everyone is saying we should replace Tedde... Where the hell will that leave us? Without a server, for a start.


Something is not right regarding the Tedde situation, even the president has time to waste on Twitter etc. ;-) It really must be the last thing on his mind or there's not enough push for him to take it seriously. Typically busy people will squeeze in time for things that people sincerely ask for, but from my experience they won't if it's just a gentle request like once a month, obviously he doesn't think it's urgent. See quote below for a common quote about busy people:

In 1884 the saying appeared in a newspaper in Medicine Lodge, Kansas: 4

Thus it is often said if you want any thing done, ask a busy man to do it. He is busy, full of work, because he is able and willing to work. Rivers to the ocean run. The workers are the few.

Tedde made this community in 2011(i believe), and this year he has his own company to work with that goes against wikipedia, so I think that he won't really pay attention to the community soon...
~ManoMan likes this post.
Image

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Gerhard » Thu Aug 15, 2019 11:55 pm

Woof__ wrote:
captain_2ds wrote:
Lin wrote:What I'm also noticing is how everyone is saying we should replace Tedde... Where the hell will that leave us? Without a server, for a start.


Something is not right regarding the Tedde situation, even the president has time to waste on Twitter etc. ;-) It really must be the last thing on his mind or there's not enough push for him to take it seriously. Typically busy people will squeeze in time for things that people sincerely ask for, but from my experience they won't if it's just a gentle request like once a month, obviously he doesn't think it's urgent. See quote below for a common quote about busy people:

In 1884 the saying appeared in a newspaper in Medicine Lodge, Kansas: 4

Thus it is often said if you want any thing done, ask a busy man to do it. He is busy, full of work, because he is able and willing to work. Rivers to the ocean run. The workers are the few.

Tedde made this community in 2011(i believe), and this year he has his own company to work with that goes against wikipedia, so I think that he won't really pay attention to the community soon...


Everipedia has been around longer than this year actually. Iirc, he's had it since 2015
4 people like this post.
Historic Advisor of HelloClan City
Trident Amateur Radio Club Member
Image
Forget all the reasons why it won’t work and believe the one reason why it will.
Let no man's ghost return to say his training let him down.

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby RJMouse » Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:43 pm

OmnieDD wrote:I’d honestly give hellominers until December before our average players online is around 1 to 2 people. It kinda sucks that people have spent so much time on building things like cities and factories, only for them to be forgotten once the server completely dies. HM had a good run tho :p

its gonna suck when theres like 1 player left
RJMouse
"Just one of the boys"

Re: Hello Miners is Failing.

Postby Wolf_D3t0nati0n » Sat Aug 17, 2019 9:10 pm

What...

The...

Hell...

Happened.....
3 people like this post.
BIG Achievements Accomplished in HelloMiners:

* First Airport Approved, even before the Gov Airport -achieved with teamwork w/ Bonesaw33.

Founder Of Octan

Founder & Owner Of WolfCorp


"Without the Poor, there is no Rich. Without the Rich, there is no opportunity to become Rich." ~Wolf

PreviousNext