Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Administration changes topic

Administration changes topic

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Administration changes topic

Postby xX_LukePlayz_Xx » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:34 pm

I can't believe Bmatt was demoted :shock:
Inactive since 15th of November, 2017. Ripperoni.
Sill active on the forums though! :D

Postby Egor_Terl » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:36 pm

Are we seriously getting more trails?
If yes, I wish them good luck... :D
Net worth of 300K+
Owner of Snowpine City

Postby EischMC » Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:38 pm

NO THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT NEW TRIALS!

GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS FOLKS

If there was then there would be announcements about it. And plus, if the schedule continues as it has in the past, maybe start wondering around December.
~Cookie likes this post.
Owner of Springfield

Actions cannot be undone, so don't let them ruin the fun.

Postby Iuoae » Mon Oct 16, 2017 10:14 pm

EischMC wrote:NO THERE IS NOTHING ABOUT NEW TRIALS!

GET IT OUT OF YOUR HEADS FOLKS

If there was then there would be announcements about it. And plus, if the schedule continues as it has in the past, maybe start wondering around December.

Oh ok.. someone told me there was going to be, it must just be a rumour.
Iuoae - Musician | HelloMiners Entrepreneur

Co-Owner and founder of Sycamore City | Alliance coordinator for the Western HelloMiners City Alliance | Member of the Wilderness Preservation Dept. Management Team

Also CEO of EnderShop, CEO of HelloMiners homeless charity, official HM player helper

Net worth 460k

Postby ~Bmatt » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:38 pm

I am no longer a mod, but I explained it was best for me not to be a moderator as well. I appreciate you all for supporting me while I was a mod but my life is a bit more important now.
10 people like this post.
Visit the OreStore topic! - Our factory will be built soon! Stay tuned
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Cool new additions! Check us out by clicking the link!
Stats!-
HM player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Staff Member, Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th millionare on HM.
"Being wealthy should not be considered a supremacy or grant, but an incredible achievement one has earned from years of work dedication" -CallMeBmatt 2017

Postby natedogg723 » Mon Oct 16, 2017 11:49 pm

~Bmatt wrote:I am no longer a mod, but I explained it was best for me not to be a moderator as well. I appreciate you all for supporting me while I was a mod but my life is a bit more important now.

this makes me really sad, i understand mod stuff might get boring and you are very busy with personal stuff when you were barely just a mod and i joined you were great you helped me out.. i hope you had fun as a mod and hope you stay active.
2 people like this post.
natedogg723 or ~Nate
Networth: im too ignorant to sum it up
and im also alex's husband

Postby ~Baz » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:09 am

i was convinced that players were rely complaining about the staff and how they want the economy to die i did not find this to be true, however, they demote a mod that's one twice as much helpme's as other innactive staff? sad, just the bs around the server and how much big players have a say in the server, hell, why can i report the other half of staff on this server that get one once every month just so that they can keep there staff rank? yet bmatt gets demoted for not doing helpme's. i know that bmatt is a little behind on helpme's, but could you just look at the staff board for one moment and tell me that at least one, one of the staff on the first sign didn't do a helpme in the first month? I find this staff decision to be very non professional. atleast one staff member, please consider looking at the staff bord behind warp c, and consider removing some useless names, not one that plays every day and dose helpme's a minimum of what he is supposed to. Although staff is not ruining the economy, staff is removing trust, friendship, and entertainment in the server.

P.S. this doesn't go out to all staff
Owner of BAZco.
BAZco. Official topic
Net worth: ~71k
HM Player for 1 year

Postby Treycop11 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:45 am

CommandoBeta wrote:» Update October 2017:
Jenica, MissileGamer, Ravenmoon01, and YourAverageName are now full mods! Congratulations to them. Due to their inactivity, we have decided with ~Stern that he will not become a full-moderator.

Based on a private discussion with ~Bmatt and Staff, ~Bmatt will no longer be a moderator.
D
So, do ya'll need a new Trial-mod? Because I have been training in front of a mirror... :lol:
"When life gives you lemons, sell the lemons, and buy forsals..." - ~HelloCop
CEO of S.T.S Enterprises[NETWORTH: 60.2k]

Postby Treycop11 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:46 am

~Baz wrote:i was convinced that players were rely complaining about the staff and how they want the economy to die i did not find this to be true, however, they demote a mod that's one twice as much helpme's as other innactive staff? sad, just the bs around the server and how much big players have a say in the server, hell, why can i report the other half of staff on this server that get one once every month just so that they can keep there staff rank? yet bmatt gets demoted for not doing helpme's. i know that bmatt is a little behind on helpme's, but could you just look at the staff board for one moment and tell me that at least one, one of the staff on the first sign didn't do a helpme in the first month? I find this staff decision to be very non professional. atleast one staff member, please consider looking at the staff bord behind warp c, and consider removing some useless names, not one that plays every day and dose helpme's a minimum of what he is supposed to. Although staff is not ruining the economy, staff is removing trust, friendship, and entertainment in the server.

Agreed
"When life gives you lemons, sell the lemons, and buy forsals..." - ~HelloCop
CEO of S.T.S Enterprises[NETWORTH: 60.2k]

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:02 am

~Baz wrote:i was convinced that players were rely complaining about the staff and how they want the economy to die i did not find this to be true, however, they demote a mod that's one twice as much helpme's as other innactive staff? sad, just the bs around the server and how much big players have a say in the server, hell, why can i report the other half of staff on this server that get one once every month just so that they can keep there staff rank? yet bmatt gets demoted for not doing helpme's. i know that bmatt is a little behind on helpme's, but could you just look at the staff board for one moment and tell me that at least one, one of the staff on the first sign didn't do a helpme in the first month? I find this staff decision to be very non professional. atleast one staff member, please consider looking at the staff bord behind warp c, and consider removing some useless names, not one that plays every day and dose helpme's a minimum of what he is supposed to. Although staff is not ruining the economy, staff is removing trust, friendship, and entertainment in the server.

Bmatts demotion was a group staff decision. It wasn't solely based on Alex's report, though it did bring the issue to our attention. It also wasn't solely based on helpme count but also some incorrect things that were done by him that I do not want to say to everyone as it is not necessary.
~Bmatt likes this post.

PreviousNext