Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements Administration changes topic

Administration changes topic

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: Administration changes topic

Postby Dylad » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:01 pm

Cheerios32 wrote:
Sweg wrote:
Endershack wrote:Laccase is defending someone after people asks who he is, yet asks who I am (on an Ironball topic :/). Don't be so hypocritical when you've been on the server for less than a year.

Also Adu and Bmatt, staff team isn't a popularity contest, admins decide who is best suited based on their maturity, responsibility, communications, and lots of other aspects. I recognize Cheerios32's name, but haven't spoken to him before, nonetheless that is irrelevant in the discussion of choosing new staff. Maybe they're making the right decisions by choosing qualified people rather than people with more mutual connections.

I mean no offense to anyone with this post, and i understand i may be hypocritical in making this post but that doesn’t make me wrong.

I don’t think Cheerios is a bad person or anything, i just do not think they are honestly qualified enough to be a staff member. They aren’t the person you see always helping out new players, running a company well and managing people, or that sort of thing. They just honestly seem like a normal player to me and i don’t see why they were chosen over other qualified candidates

Thank you for being honest at last.

I’m sorry that he and others think that way, but it is unacceptable for any mod to use the sarcasm and have that attitude towards players who disagree with you. I’m not a mod, and neither are the others, so we have that freedom to say what we think. Sadly in many cases, mods can’t do that, but this isn’t an example of that, this is an example of back and forth insults and entering a flame war. I don’t want someone who insults players representing myself, even if they insulted you. I’m not a mod, so again, I can do that because I’m not leading a ship. Do I like to? Not always. Now, I'll be honest at last, your words mean more than saying it as a player. You are a moderator now, it's your job to stop flamewars and control the player base, not do the opposite. Right now, you are doing the opposite. Cheerios, I'm trying to help you, just stop responding. It's harder than it looks, but trust me, I think you can do it. Good luck.
Aloha.

Postby Freshblood » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:41 pm

This topic is to let players know what staff changes have been made, its not meant to be a place to endlessly debate peoples negative opinions about hellominers or the players being added or removed. It should be locked when updated.
13 people like this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Head Chicken
Yootay is Baltop 1: Get Him!

Postby SpartanPride7 » Sun Feb 11, 2018 8:54 pm

This topic will be locked until the next staff update comes, shame that once again argument was chosen over respect.

Let’s see at the next update if arguments continue.
8 people like this post.
"'Cause you can't jump the track, we're like cars on a cable,
And life's like an hourglass, glued to the table
No one can find the rewind button now,
So cradle your head in your hands
And breathe, just breathe."

I'm always open to chat with anyone who needs help or just wants a conversation. If anyone needs to talk, Discord me SpartanPride7#5210 . I check daily :)

Postby Government » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:09 pm

This topic has been updated.
4 people like this post.

Postby ~Baz » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:24 pm

ooih now players get reminded of the flame wars so now we be killin!
*Grabs Popcorn*

Postby ~Bear » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:45 pm

YAY so excited for when somfic becomes full mod!
Somfic likes this post.
Sas Fried Chicken- Helper Chicken

Postby SpartanPride7 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:17 pm

Congratulations new mods!

Good bye multi and Marijn, it was great working with both of you! Good luck in all that you may encounter in your future. :)
Multiexplode likes this post.

I'm always open to chat with anyone who needs help or just wants a conversation. If anyone needs to talk, Discord me SpartanPride7#5210 . I check daily :)

Postby ~Bmatt » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:22 pm

SpartanPride7 wrote:Congratulations new mods!

Good bye multi and Marijn, it was great working with both of you! Good luck in all that you may encounter in your future. :)

*Says goodbye even though he wrote the official statement that the mods resigned using another account* :P :lol:
Visit the OreStore topic! -We now sell shares. Check out the information before buying or selling shares to another player!
Visit the Sunset Springs topic! -Plot spaces available all around the city! Visit our topic for directions!
CallMeBmatt's Stats!
HelloMiners player since October 6th 2013, Former Veteran Moderator (2015-2017), Sunset Springs & OreStore Founder, 7th player to become a HelloMiners millionaire.

Postby CaptainAdurica » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:23 am

Mustnt start thy flemmen war NEIN

Dont they just gotta do 1 month of Trial to become full mod or did u catch Somfic abusing their /fly, /mute, /warn and /kick?
Somfic likes this post.
Like · Succeededkiller likes this post.

INACTIVE
Owner of Dubai
Community manager for the Government WPT
Networth: 650k

#RiskLifeForTruth
Hellominers World War
The world is a lie.
The end is near

Connect with me:

Postby SpartanPride7 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:24 am

CaptainAdurica wrote:Mustnt start thy flemmen war NEIN

Dont they just gotta do 1 month of Trial to become full mod or did u catch Somfic abusing their /fly, /mute, /warn and /kick?

No, the trial period is 3 months :P

PreviousNext