Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

Re: URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

Postby ViHQ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 1:13 pm

Slimefun was the most opposite HelloMiner thing I had ever seen added to the server. Why have you guys lost the vision of what this server was?
7 people like this post.
Owner/Ceo of Gridlock Incorporated.
Proud Knight of the Kingdom of Haven

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Member since 2014, message me on here or ingame, or on my discord anytime.

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Jun 29, 2020 2:38 pm

ViHQ wrote:Slimefun was the most opposite HelloMiner thing I had ever seen added to the server. Why have you guys lost the vision of what this server was?

Did you hear about the patent system? You can get fined for using a design someone has patented in slimefun.
Sir_Binary likes this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby Felipe98_ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:49 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:
So the people that made 1 million + an hour using this exploit should get compensation too? I believe that the compensation that you are getting is not being banned... People abused the **** out of fortune ten on quartz, just check quartz stores they're packed. Let alone what they coulda made on ores, and other items. You made enough money from this. No compensation will be given.

I'm not sure everyone who used the enchanter thing used it to abuse. What about people who only had unbreaking and eff on tools? Because thats literally all i had thought to use, since I dont give a shit for pvp or rare islands or anything. Imo theres a line between who used slimefun to definitely abuse, and some who just saw this as a cool upgrade for some tools. Thats just my two cents tho, and my tools r gone btw c: f
Owner of Montego Bay city! :D
Montego Bay City: http://www.tinyurl.com/MBayCity
Properties for Sale: http://www.tinyurl.com/FelSell
98Housing Company: http://www.tinyurl.com/98Housing

<Mod ~KingFelope> *stares in portuguese*
<Mod~QueenJen> *stares in english*
Former HelloMiners Staffer
Former King of Montego Bay

Postby ayalaandtal » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:11 pm

slimefun gives more business options, which there aren't a lot of lately.

Postby Spellbind4201 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:53 pm

enchanter is %99 pvp related and isn't "op" for the work people put in. ofc you can get other "op" items by working for them (ex magma armor with prot V fire prot V blast prot V) and people did indeed put in the work for those items. the plugin isn't hurting anyone ppl are just salty because they didn't try out enchanter while they had the chance

Edit: most of the enchants have already been disabled like guardians and anything that may put another players armor at risk
Net Worth: About 900K
Companies: Spells VC

Postby _UltraPro_ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:01 pm

chickenfarm7. wrote:what we can infer from this is that if loads of people break a rule nothing happens ban wise but if one person did it is extremely serious.
Do be making rule system up as we go along here

Makes sense considering the server is so desperately low on players though lmao

As players can we vote on if the mods should be banned? They like doing it for us when we break rules only fair really

There were two or three moderators that used these plugins, I have asked them to remove the enchantments or items immediately, it they do not comply action will be taken.

As for the players, its really really hard to track down every single item on the server with these enchantments, its better to just forgive and forget in this situation, however if people continue to abuse, there will be punishment.

Postby Spellbind4201 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:15 pm

_UltraPro_ wrote:
chickenfarm7. wrote:what we can infer from this is that if loads of people break a rule nothing happens ban wise but if one person did it is extremely serious.
Do be making rule system up as we go along here

Makes sense considering the server is so desperately low on players though lmao

As players can we vote on if the mods should be banned? They like doing it for us when we break rules only fair really

There were two or three moderators that used these plugins, I have asked them to remove the enchantments or items immediately, it they do not comply action will be taken.

As for the players, its really really hard to track down every single item on the server with these enchantments, its better to just forgive and forget in this situation, however if people continue to abuse, there will be punishment.

I feel like mods should be punished for doing such knowing that they could be risking their position and doing it anyway.
Net Worth: About 900K
Companies: Spells VC

Postby Holaitsjas » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:06 pm

some of these responses give me eye cancer
~Jenipe
---------------
1st Prince of Montego Bay
Trial-Mod 4/30/20
Discord: jayce#9445

Postby 4K606 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:12 pm

Players ain't gona voluntarily get rid of these, they are just gona hide the tools until the situation cools down. I believe you should get the same plugin 2b2t uses for 32k swords ect and implement it on here with modifications. Just go watch a fitmc video on it or something and you will understand how it works.
3 people like this post.
Joined Hellominers Feb. 14th 2017
West Helloclan Manager
Co-Creator of October Fest!
Private City Dept. Regulator
Owner of Emerald Cove!

Postby UnboxingGold » Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:24 pm

The fact that there has been so much money spawned in from this appalls me and is an insult and im shocked in the sense of people actually wanting to keep this and doesn't believe there was any wrong doing I'm actually not surprised to see the comments and what players are saying in game.

People including staff members should be ashamed for using this plugin for abuse and should honestly step down from their roles if they think what they did is ok. Seems like we have some people who want to play the catch me if you can mentality and mods thinking going on a power trip is ok .

What ever happened to rewarding good players who play the game and help others thrive as well what happened to the sense of community what happened to the pride people had when they worked for what they had.

To the people who abused this I'm honestly concerned about your integrity in the real world if you think its ok to abuse this in game. you really need to have a hard look in the mirror.

Thank you to ultra for actually taking action and thank you to the players who have a sense of self respect and actually play the game and not find ways to abuse it and report anything that may be out of the ordinary.
End rant.
7 people like this post.

PreviousNext