Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

Postby _UltraPro_ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:05 am

So you might be aware by now but theres been a huge exploit regarding slimefun. A number of players were utilizing the disenchanter to take enchantments off of spawn eggs and put them onto OP diamond gear, many enchantments obtained were sharpness ten, unbreaking ten, looting ten swords, and protection ten armour.

These were never released features, and are considered an exploit. Multiple moderators abused this exploit along with many members of the community however by the examples below you can understand how these would be problematic.

What action is being taken? Players who abused this exploit must get rid of the items as they are considered illegal. You can use a grindstone to clear all enchantments off of the item. No compensation will be given.

If players still have items after July 2nd 2020, items will be forcefully taken and burnt by staff through commands. If you wish to continue using these illegal items after July 2nd 2020, you will be subject to bantime for abusing an exploit.

The current bantime for abusing these items will vary depending on:
1. Severity of enchantments
2. Time/$ gained from exploit

If players fully co-operate there will be no punishment, and no retroactive changes aside from these items being destroyed. However if you use them actively, ban time will apply on top of these items being taken. Staff also have full explicit permission to take and burn illegal items from chests effectie July 2nd 2020.

What is considered illegal? Any items that were obtained through the slimefun disenchanter exploit are illegal. These include any diamond, gold, iron exc... armour and tools that have enchantments that are not obtainable normally though an enchantment table in vanilla minecraft.

The only exception to this rule is mythicmobs items which spawned in using these enchantments originally and are considered not game breaking by staff. An example would be the efficiency 6 ecduck pickaxe, or unbreaking 10 valentines rose blossom. The high efficiency items from unknown temple or the valentines event are also legal *without any modification* . These can be used and have been tested by staff. Staff reserves the right to revoke this if players begin to abuse these items. Selling of illegal items is prohibited and transactions in dispute will be reversed.

The following are examples of illegal items. They must be turned into staff, destroyed or have enchantments removed using a grindstone.

5 people like this post.

Re: URGENT: Slimefun Exploit Ultimatum

Postby ~Adu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 3:51 am

Can we please get rid of the enchants from that plugin as well? Its just the armour and tools so OP that rares are kinda useless at this point and its not fair to everyone because only some people have it and fighting in the pvp arena / doing quests is harder for us.

However i think there can be a compensation for this one as it wasn't the players fault
Sir_Binary likes this post.
ImageLike · Succeededkiller likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Manager of North Helloclan
Networth: F1,500,000+
Player since 2015
Discord: Adu0123#7982

Connect with me:

Postby _UltraPro_ » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:03 am

~Adu wrote:Can we please get rid of the enchants from that plugin as well? Its just the armour and tools so OP that rares are kinda useless at this point and its not fair to everyone because only some people have it and fighting in the pvp arena / doing quests is harder for us.

However i think there can be a compensation for this one as it wasn't the players fault

So the people that made 1 million + an hour using this exploit should get compensation too? I believe that the compensation that you are getting is not being banned... People abused the **** out of fortune ten on quartz, just check quartz stores they're packed. Let alone what they coulda made on ores, and other items. You made enough money from this. No compensation will be given.
2 people like this post.

Postby ~Adu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:06 am

_UltraPro_ wrote:
~Adu wrote:Can we please get rid of the enchants from that plugin as well? Its just the armour and tools so OP that rares are kinda useless at this point and its not fair to everyone because only some people have it and fighting in the pvp arena / doing quests is harder for us.

So the people that made 1 million + an hour using this exploit should get compensation too? I believe that the compensation that you are getting is not being banned... People abused the **** out of fortune ten on quartz, just check quartz stores they're packed. Let alone what they coulda made on ores, and other items. You made enough money from this.

No not the slimefun exploit, im talking about the other enchantments from the otherplug in idk what it was called (RPG or something?) its those enchants such as Detonate, Endershift, Overload etc. Those are OP and should be removed and idk if they have any benefits (financially) because they are just used for PVP as far as i know

For the disenchanter one ofcourse there should be no compensation
3 people like this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Player since 2015

Connect with me:

Postby Blakebrake07 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:51 am

~Adu wrote:
_UltraPro_ wrote:

So the people that made 1 million + an hour using this exploit should get compensation too? I believe that the compensation that you are getting is not being banned... People abused the **** out of fortune ten on quartz, just check quartz stores they're packed. Let alone what they coulda made on ores, and other items. You made enough money from this.

No not the slimefun exploit, im talking about the other enchantments from the otherplug in idk what it was called (RPG or something?) its those enchants such as Detonate, Endershift, Overload etc. Those are OP and should be removed and idk if they have any benefits (financially) because they are just used for PVP as far as i know

I understand you dont like them but its not our fault u didnt get the enchants we had to grind for the levels to get the enchants and it wouldnt be fair to us if it got disabled because people who dont have the custom enchants complained
_UltraPro_ likes this post.

Postby ~Adu » Mon Jun 29, 2020 4:56 am

Blake wrote:
~Adu wrote:No not the slimefun exploit, im talking about the other enchantments from the otherplug in idk what it was called (RPG or something?) its those enchants such as Detonate, Endershift, Overload etc. Those are OP and should be removed and idk if they have any benefits (financially) because they are just used for PVP as far as i know

I understand you dont like them but its not our fault u didnt get the enchants we had to grind for the levels to get the enchants and it wouldnt be fair to us if it got disabled because people who dont have the custom enchants complained

That is why i suggest a compensation because even if you did grind hours and hours into getting the levels, the enchants are still pretty OP and make rare items useless and apart from that it makes it harder for vanilla players to go on quests.
Last edited by ~Adu on Mon Jun 29, 2020 9:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sir_Binary likes this post.

~Adu
-=-=-=-=-
Owner of Dubai
Owner of Veyron Group
Player since 2015

Connect with me:

Postby Sweg » Mon Jun 29, 2020 5:09 am

This is the Apple exploit on steroids bro
6 people like this post.
Sweggy__
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Old Forum name: SBS-=-=-=-=
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Networth: 450k-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-Co-Owner of: AIS-=-=-=-=

Postby Zeek05 » Mon Jun 29, 2020 6:25 am

why do we need these plugins anyways, fortune x pickaxes? holy shit?
2 people like this post.

Postby chickenfarm7. » Mon Jun 29, 2020 10:51 am

what we can infer from this is that if loads of people break a rule nothing happens ban wise but if one person did it is extremely serious.
Do be making rule system up as we go along here

Makes sense considering the server is so desperately low on players though lmao

As players can we vote on if the mods should be banned? They like doing it for us when we break rules only fair really
shit on it

perm banned :F
I'm the one that sent the ip logger sorry

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: £196 (£157 with sales)
  • Games owned: 58
  • Games played: 53 (91%)
  • Hours on record: 1,002.6h

Postby ~Doodle » Mon Jun 29, 2020 11:25 am

Who added the plugin in the first place?
4 people like this post.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Next