Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements The end of the Better HelloMiners Initative

The end of the Better HelloMiners Initative

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

The end of the Better HelloMiners Initative

Postby supermagicalplay » Mon Jan 13, 2020 11:26 pm

All good things comes to an end. The Better HelloMiners Initative was the most influential democratic movement in HelloMiners, but it just wasn't meant to be.

The Better HelloMiners Initiative has officially dissolved.

If you have donated, we thank you for your donations.

Since the involvement occurred during the beginning of the organization's initial structuring, we haven't spent any Forsals donated by donors. Because of this, you can request for a refund by messaging me.

All refunds will be completed in 3 days regardless if you contacted me or not.

Why is it being dissolved?
We've found the community reacted negatively towards our organization. The support just wasn't there.

What can I do to help now?
Keep the Better HelloMiners Initiative memory alive by simply helping HelloMiners become better.

What's going to happen to all the projects?
All the projects that were in the Better HelloMiners Initiative will continue independently. Me, and the other project leaders will use our own funds to fund our projects and do our part to better HelloMiners.

While this is a rather disappointing end to such a movement, this initiative is far from the end; it's just a beginning. We ask that you continue this organization's legacy by doing your part to make HelloMiners a toxic free community, and a better server.

Collectively, we want to thank you for your support.

I would like to personally credit HulloMinrs for bringing legitimate concerns to us.

I would also like to personally thank sirbinary for his help during the creation of this organization.

I also recommend donations to InterNode Railways if you're looking to donate to a company that's also trying to better HelloMiners.

Re: The end of the Better HelloMiners Initative

Postby FMDIAMOND » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:09 am

What happened to the highways that were going to be built?
Co-owner of TORCHED and net worth of 500K
Veteran of HelloClan
Player since November 15th 2013
#IMWITHBETA

Postby HulloMinrs » Tue Jan 14, 2020 1:13 am

While the initiative was good it still had its faults, and that is why we are here today. However I support further donations to any other subsidaries or projects from their behalf.
Hello.

Postby Jrc » Wed Jan 15, 2020 1:00 am

You should refund people automatically. They donated to help and for a change and nothing happened.
JRC Corporation
Real Estate-Selective Construction & Designing

Helloclan City Manager
Silverlake Co-Mayor

Postby supermagicalplay » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:49 am

Jrc wrote:You should refund people automatically. They donated to help and for a change and nothing happened.

We are refunding people automatically after 3 days of this post.

It’s just easier for internal organization if it’s done this way.