Forum

HelloMiners Forum Announcements [Government] Summer market re-opening

[Government] Summer market re-opening

Announcements concerning HelloMiners.

[Government] Summer market re-opening

Postby Cheerios32 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:11 pm

Hello everyone,

As you may know, DOME worked tirelessly for a good two months to bring the server an incredible summer market. It opened while I was on holiday, and sadly due to a cross between a miscommunication and oversight on my part, we were forced to shut the market down for a while to fix issues with it. For those who are unaware, the problem was that one of the rares had sharpness 65 on it instead of the sharpness 5 it was supposed to have. Enchantments had been handwritten into lore so this was not spotted pre-opening until the files were examined more closely: I had assumed that the files were the same files that I had been testing with on the test server, either they were not or I somehow missed a sword that did 10 times the amount of damage it was supposed to. In addition to this, it was called into question the fact that there were/are too many unbreakable rares on the server currently, so all the weapons were changed to have unbreaking 3 and mending on them, rendering them effectively unbreakable, if not literally so.

So with my personal apology out of the way, both to DOME and the server, the Hellominers Summer/Autumn Market 2019 is now open! This market comes fully packed with a massive open world to explore and 4 exciting boss mobs for you to die to a lot. In addition, by way of an apology, I have hidden an adminshop rare somewhere in the market. These can be bought for 1k each, and although they are not the most powerful, I hope they are amusing nonetheless.

Thank you ever so much for your patience, and I would like to remind everyone that if you still have an old style rare, the recall is non optional and as such you are advised to contact a staff member as soon as possible, as eventually they will be taken with no compensation nor replacement given.

EDIT: Note that the market will last longer than Octoberfest, so I advise you go there first.
4 people like this post.
If you have any server suggestions, or even if you just want to inform staff that we're doing the right/wrong thing, message me on discord: InsertCheerios#9490

Staff since 10th February 2018.

[+] How to treat your elders
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: what yall doing
[HelpOp] Senior-Mod ~FrostedWheetos: bullying spart
[HelpOp] Mod ZacTheMan1 [TNT]: im in

To those who said I could never be rich:

Re: [Government] Summer market re-opening

Postby TLG_lost » Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:40 pm

Bet
The best weaboo on the server
True Meme Lord

Postby ~Doodle » Wed Oct 02, 2019 5:19 pm

Ok so a few questions.

How do you get valyrian steel now that the trading booths are gone?
    How many times can you fight the final boss? Is it still until you kill it or is it a 1 time chance?
    Are the drops still the same for all the mobs?
    Any clues to where the adminshop is? :lol:

Thanks!
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Postby ~Satan » Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:12 pm

Awesome! Now Dome can finally finish my spooky mansion :P
b]Proud District Manager and Citizen of Paradise Hills[/b]
Chief Marketing Officer of HMSCM
[b]Creator of https://HMGuide.info

Postby TLG_lost » Wed Oct 02, 2019 7:26 pm

What do with the tickets I was unable to turn in?
True Meme Lord

Postby 4K606 » Wed Oct 02, 2019 10:42 pm

TLG_lost wrote:What do with the tickets I was unable to turn in?

Yea I still have dire and wraith tickets that I was unable to trade in and can I get a replacement for the shadow wraith sword I gave to you. Msged Strange and no response so how am I supposed to get it?
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby TLG_lost » Wed Oct 02, 2019 11:12 pm

4K606 wrote:

Yea I still have dire and wraith tickets that I was unable to trade in and can I get a replacement for the shadow wraith sword I gave to you. Msged Strange and no response so how am I supposed to get it?

Thank cheerios he added a spot, ill give you a 1 vulgarian steel for the Dire ticket though :D
True Meme Lord

Postby FunkyFinger » Thu Oct 03, 2019 1:02 pm

4K606 wrote:

We have placed a shopkeeper on the right as you enter the inn, you can redeem your tickets there :)
Cheerios32 likes this post.
First to the key!

First to the egg!

Postby 4K606 » Thu Oct 03, 2019 7:41 pm

FunkyFinger wrote:
4K606 wrote:

We have placed a shopkeeper on the right as you enter the inn, you can redeem your tickets there :)

Yea but how am I supposed to get back my shadow wraith sword if strange doesnt even answer my msges
Owner of Surplus
West Helloclan City Manager
Hellominer's City Dept. Offical

Net Worth: F300,000

Postby ~Doodle » Thu Oct 03, 2019 8:50 pm

4K606 wrote:Yea but how am I supposed to get back my shadow wraith sword if strange doesnt even answer my msges

As far as I'm aware - correct me if I'm wrong - there are no replacements. It was an item glitch and the rules state that staff do not replace them.
"When ever i find the Key to success, someone always changes the lock." - Doodle2k17

"I would be enjoying my holiday right now, but I'm to lazy to sleep" - Doodle2k18

"The army might be the safest job apart from getting shot at." - Doodle 2k19

[+] Cool Stuff
https://imgur.com/HBDRhwT
https://imgur.com/EHjyQ8T

Member since somewhere in the early months of 2015!

Next